Fructose/Sucrose With Higher Protein Effects On Erection And Libido

Discussion in 'Male Issues' started by Pat, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Pat

Pat New Member

Please somebody tell me if this is just me or not. The only things I've changed to my normal everyday diet are consuming 4-5 daily sugar drinks (oj and mexican fanta) and raised protein intake to about 140g a day. I also make conscious low fat(not zero fat) choices which still adds to about 50g of mostly saturated.

Ever since tweaking these macros, and specifically adding more fructose, my libido and erection quality has improved. Also, my refractory period with my gf has significantly lowered. If I just drink water after a round, I wouldn't be ready for another for an hour. But I found when I sip any sucrose drink without caffeine, I can be back up in 15 mins tops. And lastly, TMI, but my ejaculate is much heavier and whiter

As for protein,I upped it to counteract the serious adrenaline rushes I was having on high sucrose. Also taking a b complex and zinc because I kept seeing on here that sugar uses up nutrients faster, which isnt a bad thing but it needs supplementation.

If anyone else had this experience please let me know. I'm young (24) but before all this my libido, erection, facial hair and refractory period were all considerably lower and that's when I was drinking nothing but water as a beverage. Now I can easily shag twice daily and have to shave 3 times more a week. What gives?

2. Nolan

Nolan Member

My refractory time has also been reduced since switching to a heavy sugar, low fat ( plus no grain ) diet.

3. rawmeat

rawmeat Member

Higher T. Less E.

4. vulture

vulture Member

Bro,
    Are you still on this regime? Have you tried fruit juices instead of soda?
    I usually crave sweet stuff after sex, like apple juice.

5. Inaut

Inaut Member

Is it possible for dudes to have double orgasms.... ? I had an experience where it didnt go down between romps but I certainly arrived both times

6. Kunstruct

Kunstruct Member

I do not quite understand that second sentence, but yes it is possible for guys to have an orgasm and then another one after that. Seems very rare.

7. Inaut

Inaut Member

Apologies. I'm trying not to be too explicit.....

8. Vinny

Vinny Member

It is possible for sure.
    It happened to me once, when I was very much in love, much younger and healthier as well, and she was gorgeous .....

9. Vinny

Vinny Member

:lol:

10. Inaut

Inaut Member

Thanks Uncle Vinny. For confirming my suspicions.

11. GreekDemiGod

GreekDemiGod Member

That is my experience as well.
    I also feel good after an orgasm, whereas before it wasn't like that.

12. Spondive

Spondive Member

What are your zero to low fat protein sources?

13. David90

David90 Member

Executive Chief (Grocery Store)
    Same Here.

Becuase of the Good Effects of Fructose. Fructose is the MAIN Sugar involved in Reproductive System Function and Sperm Production. That's why.

Since switching to a ''Peat-Style'' Diet and upping my Fructose to (30-35g per Day), i experience the same things. Especially the Last Part. Even my One Night Stands saying, it is WAY to much ejaculate....

14. Kunstruct

Kunstruct Member

Would you say that sucrose is the main responsible for ejaculate volume? Or do you think it is also something else that you are taking that acutely increase ejaculate volume? Maybe eggs?

15. David90

David90 Member

Yes. Before i would not have such a Volume. It has only happened after eating Higher Fructose. Even With Alcohol involved (like, in a Club) it was almost still the Same Volume....

I Cook my Eggs, so that the Yolk is still a bit Runny (for the Choline). It Could also have a Effect, but not so much like the Fructose, i think.

16. Kunstruct

Kunstruct Member

You know the interesting thing you were agreeing with Spondive's post, but he mentions Sucrose and you are talking about Fructose in your reply.
    The OP also talks about Sucrose.
    Now Sucrose is quite different to Fructose.
    I guess you are using Fructose and having the same results as the guys with the Sucrose? Maybe yours are even better with Fructose.

17. David90

David90 Member

Yeah. That's Right. Only Sucrose i eat is maybe from my Red Beets. But other than that, strictly Fructose. But Still, same Effects as the OP....

18. GreekDemiGod

GreekDemiGod Member

That amount of Fructose seems quite low, Cronometer tells me I'm at 65g today and I'm not done eating.