Fructose/Sucrose With Higher Protein Effects On Erection And Libido

Gone Peating

I've been getting most starch from a few nixtamilized corn tortillas, and maybe a potato or a little rice. Most carbs from sugar and I think it's been a huge health benefit.

My erections and libido are excellent but hard to know what that can be attributed to. Also if I do ejaculate, I am still hard. Which never happened in the past unless it was when I was a very young man. I'm in my 60s. Ha!

What are your sources of sugar?

youngsinatra

I increased the amount of fructose of my diet lately by adding 2 pounds of sugared apple sauce a day and 2 pounds of sugared canned peaches to my normal diet (400g of raw-weight white rice + 1L orange juice + 600g lean beef + 200g chicken breast + coffee + salt) I really enjoy the sweets, but more like add-on snacks between really savory meals.

I haven‘t observed any real benefits yet, I sometimes even feel a little colder after fruits, but I think it is due to low salt. I think the biggest advantage of starch is the ability to add high amounts of salt to it.
It feels weird to down salt with OJ and I don‘t enjoy salted sweets.

Dr. B

orange juice
milk with sugar and coffee
a Coke (1 per day)
fruit
grape juice
which brand for grape juice?
i havent found any good grape juices, besides the lakewood and RW knudsen in the glass bottles.
they have expiry dates of 2 years while being shelf stable, with no additives or preservatives, so I imagine they are ultra pasteurized...
you may be interested in pomegranate juice if you like vitamin b1? lakewood is basically the only organic and only good brand of pomegranate juice, no additives. expensive at $10+ for a 32oz bottle. but a bottle contains 7-10 pomegranates and, pomegranate fruit has carbonic anhydrase inhibiting properties...

youngsinatra

which brand for grape juice?
i havent found any good grape juices, besides the lakewood and RW knudsen in the glass bottles.
they have expiry dates of 2 years while being shelf stable, with no additives or preservatives, so I imagine they are ultra pasteurized...
you may be interested in pomegranate juice if you like vitamin b1? lakewood is basically the only organic and only good brand of pomegranate juice, no additives. expensive at $10+ for a 32oz bottle. but a bottle contains 7-10 pomegranates and, pomegranate fruit has carbonic anhydrase inhibiting properties...
I love pure pomegranate juice. There are some pretty wild studies where daily PJ did reverse atherosclerotic plaque and blood pressure.

David90

I love pure pomegranate juice. There are some pretty wild studies where daily PJ did reverse atherosclerotic plaque and blood pressure.
Pure Pomegranate Juice is VERY Good. It Reduces Blood Pressure, boost Circulation, Clears arterial plaque and it Increases free-testosterone levels and sperm quality. So it's a No Brainer to add Pomegranate Juice to the Diet.

Dr. B

just saw this now

Pure Pomegranate Juice is VERY Good. It Reduces Blood Pressure, boost Circulation, Clears arterial plaque and it Increases free-testosterone levels and sperm quality. So it's a No Brainer to add Pomegranate Juice to the Diet.

its a carbonic anhydrase inhibitor, but im not sure how powerful it is compared to some vitamin b1,
theres also rosaminic acid and green tea catechins maybe a few other things, not sure how strong these are

what brands do you use? i havent found any besides the lakewood organic pomegranate juice. $10 for a 32oz bottle, its organic, and some of the more expensive juice, i think thats the same price as fresh squeezed organic orange juice at whole foods etc