Milk Tongue

Discussion in 'Ask For Help or Advice' started by metabolizm, Oct 12, 2020.

1. OP
    metabolizm

metabolizm Member

That's an optimistic interpretation!
    I tend to think that a negative reaction (like really bad dandruff) to any food is an indication that you need to stop, and try again later.
    I'm beginning to think that I'm simply not able to digest large amounts of dairy properly, and that I need to cut back for a while until my digestion has improved. But the whole thing's so damn complex. Maybe there's an argument for just pushing through. I don't know.

2. TheBeard

TheBeard Member

3. Twohandsondeck

Twohandsondeck Member

Dude, if a person fulfills the prerequisites for the information in that post and they follow the guidelines strictly, there isn't anything to "push through." It's supposed to be therapeutic and rejuvenating.

At no point in time if a person is made to feel like garbage and suffers symptoms of intestinal toxemia should they keep eating the foods that are triggering them.

The only, only exception to this are the waves of mild illness that come with fruit fasting (no bananas). This might be like mild fever, joint aches, tooth discomfort, but nothing tragic... And it passes within a few to several days and comes in waves.

The 'no pain no gain' approach is almost always like, 'more pain, less gain' when it comes to health.

If you're salt deficient and you eat salt, you'll immediately feel better.
    But if you are salt replete and you force yourself to eat salt anyways, you'll dehydrate yourself and cause inflammation shortly thereafter.

By using this "pushing through" logic, a person is liable to keep forcing themselves to eat more salt even though it's making them worse off.

4. TheSir

TheSir Member

Fair enough, my bad.

5. revenant

revenant Member

Oregano oil gets rid of the white tongue for about a week or so, even when drinking milk.

6. Capt Nirvana

Capt Nirvana Member

It's often a lack of saliva. Less common in adults than infants.

7. TheBeard

TheBeard Member

That's because salt isn't a superfood.

When you push through with superfoods such as raw meat or raw milk, the satiation will prevent you to push through beyond reason.
    You can overdo superfoods without consequences.
    You can't overdo salt or sugar without conesquences.