White Tongue Totally Cleared Overnight with Iorinse

dogtrainer

996C868E-1DFA-400E-8B2B-3B7F7EAEBD04.jpeg

I have been dealing with either a totally white or “geographic” tongue for a while now. Brushing or scraping the tongue doesn’t remove the white, as anyone with this condition will attest. I’ve tried lots of interventions, to get rid of it including flowers of sulfur, methylene blue, zinc, low starch etc.

I tried a new mouthwash last night called Iorinse. It’s iodine formulated to be clear and non staining. I brushed my teeth and tongue as normal, tongue was white still. I swished for 30 seconds with Iorinse, spit it out, examined my tongue again but this time there was a brownish/yellowish slime that was sitting on the surface. I scraped it off, running my tongue under my front teeth and MORE CAME OFF. I removed the gunk off my tongue with my finger and it resembled snot. I repeated the mouthwash once more last night and produced more “scrapings” but they were white and not brownish.

this morning, more mouthwash, more White scrapings. The pic on the left is from this morning. Pic on the right is from a few days ago. I didn’t happen to take a pic of my tongue yesterday, but the one on the right is an accurate representation of yesterday’s condition, hence the word “overnight” in the title. I’ve been dealing with various degrees of white or geographic tongue for years and years, and cycled on and off various antimicrobials, antifungals, and diets. So even though you see methylene blue on my tongue on the right, I can assure you it had no effect on the white parts ?

iso1

Interesting, i have the same condition. could you post a photo or link for the product, i googled it and couldn't find anything with that name.

Grapelander

Interesting...100 ppm iodine from Potassium Iodate. Ascorbic acid will turn iodine clear - maybe citric acid does the same thing.
Pure Bulk has Potassium Iodide cheap $ 8.75 for 25 grams. Maybe mix with Baking Soda & Xylitol?
ioRINSE.JPG

OP
D

dogtrainer

Wanted to show the “slime”. This was the second night, 4th application of iorinse. I decided to gargle instead of swish to try and hit some of the white in the back of my tongue. More slime came off!

Attachments

• 675D715F-1721-480D-A630-477DA32408C2.jpeg
    675D715F-1721-480D-A630-477DA32408C2.jpeg
    245.8 KB · Views: 65

Ben.

Nice, thanks for sharing!

Jam

A few days of gargling with a few drops of Lugol's iodine or SKKI in distilled water clears it up for me when I very rarely get it.

Vesi

Seems to work, made mouthwash from water (maybe 20ml) and one drop of lugol's iodine. Tongue went from coated to pink-ish in one day. Maybe faster, didnt check until the same evening.

iso1

I noticed that my tongue getting very clean after eating grapes. I was even a bit shocked. Usually its completely covered with white/yellow film

rayban

I have this too, and lately it's itchy. Removing milk solved post nasal drip but not the itchiness. Had diarrea for the past 2 days, with a bit of dieting for this it has gone better but still white tongue and itchy, now its itching on the right side. I also have some sort of 2 white stripes on the left tip for some days and now it seems like the 2 stripes are becoming one. Im going to the dentist in 2 weeks.
Should I try this or wait? Is this legit or is this guy just using a referral link?

rayban

I noticed that my tongue getting very clean after eating grapes. I was even a bit shocked. Usually its completely covered with white/yellow film
I will try some grapes. How many did you eat? I was avoiding them for the duration of diarrea. I havent gone to the wc again and im hoping next time its going back to normal.

rayban

Seems to work, made mouthwash from water (maybe 20ml) and one drop of lugol's iodine. Tongue went from coated to pink-ish in one day. Maybe faster, didnt check until the same evening.
Can't you just use Betadine oral solution? it also has iodine. Its mentioned on this article:

InChristAlone

I've been using Lugol's in my waterpik for a couple yrs and still had the coating on my tongue. I started scraping it every night and it completely cleared up.

Makrosky

A few days of gargling with a few drops of Lugol's iodine or SKKI in distilled water clears it up for me when I very rarely get it.
That could be from sistemic iodine effect, as it gets absorved quite quickly if kept in mouth?

CiggyTardust

What about puffy tongue? The kind that leaves teeth marks around the edges? In TCM this points to too much moisture in the body, supposedly, but nothing I've done over the years has been able to make this go away.

Jam

That could be from sistemic iodine effect, as it gets absorved quite quickly if kept in mouth?
Could be, but considering I already take 150mg of KI daily, I doubt that a few drops of Lugol's could make the difference... I suspect it is acting locally on the tissues.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals