Alcohol, White Tongue and Swollen Upper Eyelids

Kris

I drink alcohol occasionally, and I have these symptoms. White tongue is an example. I scrap my tongue every day, but that white colour is not just a residue on the top, it is deeper. It usually takes a few days of not touching alcohol to disappear so the tongue get its pink healthy colour. I wonder if this relates to liver? Same with the swollen eyelids. Can anyone explain to me the physiological reasons for the occurrence of these things? I am in planning to stop drinking, but I am still interested why this happens.

revenant

I don't get that from alcohol but from bacterial overgrowth, since oregano oil gets rid of it. You could try that, or things like carrot salad, NAC, coconut oil and activated charcoal.

OP
K

Kris

I don't get that from alcohol but from bacterial overgrowth, since oregano oil gets rid of it. You could try that, or things like carrot salad, NAC, coconut oil and activated charcoal.

yes, i take carrot salad and sometimes the AC. i know that white tongue can be caused by SIBO but if this was the case, I would not get it just when drinking alcohol, unless the alcohol somehow increases the SIBO. But recently I have less of this symptom. I started to take 3 additional supplements: Niacinamide, Rutin, and B1. I wonder if one of them somehow helps?

Last edited:

rayban

I've had a white tongue for years and a couple of months ago these spots started:

I dont drink alcohol

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals