Tonsillitis/ milk allergy/ progest E

Lance12

I noticed a tickling sensation in the back of my throat recently, and it looks to be a white covered tonsil. Not sure if it's from the milk or icecream.

I had an allergy panel done and it showed milk protein just under a mild reaction, cottage cheese is the worst. Although I have not noticed much from about 5 large glasses a day of drinking milk. Cheese seemed to give me foggy vision and that hasn't returned since just doing milk.

I looked up tonsillitis and it said it could be from the calcium in dairy and a mixture of magnesium. I have been doing magnesium baths so not sure if the heavy detoxing is putting a strain on my lymph nodes. Also, I have been doing a 1st week of Progest E, and adding more doses in as symptoms begin to show up. Of course, I try to get my nutrition in quickly during this time too.

So should I quit the milk or try and ride things out till the Progest-E regime is over?

tara

Are you getting some vit K and either lots of sun or some vit-D to help the body use the calcium as you want it too - ie to stick it in bones, not soft tissue?
Aged cheeses can have a bit of histamine in them, because of the bacterial activity involved in creating them. Commercial cottage cheeses often have dodgy additives, eg carrageenan, which Peat has written about the risks of, and a bit of lactic acid, also a down side. Fresh pure milk avoids all these. If fresh milk agrees with you, you can stick to that. Or make your own cottage cheese, and see if that is easier on you.
I sometimes seem to have trouble with too much milk, but aged cheeses are much more reliably problematic for me.

OP
L

Lance12

I think it might be some bad milk too. I'll try a vitamin d and k2 sup.