Man Goes Anti-Peat And Demonstrates Results From 20's To Mid 40

schultz

Who caress what he looked like at 45 when he did not practice his routine.

Because it shows damage had already been done and he managed to reverse some of it. It's like having a cracked concrete foundation. You manage to seal the cracks and parge the surface but the cracks are still there. The damage was already done.

We can see Peat in 2005 on camera an we can see him 7 years later with HD quality.

lol. 7 years can do that.

Posting some black and white pictures < are you serious?

That is the only photo I could find of him at 45.

And no Peat does not look better than 45 is this a joke, since he does not look better than even 69 LOL

So since he doesn't look as good now, at 80, than he did at 69, this proves that he can't look better than he did at 45?

All this time he preached his method and claimed that he started to use it in 60s.

Where did he claim this? He said in a podcast he has been drink a gallon of milk a day for 35 or so years and that podcast was at least 5 years ago.

Xisca

I might rethink if I should post here or not, since it takes too much time

And arguing with completely clueless characters like yourself was not in my plans.
But WHY on earth do you answer!!!!!!!!!!!
of course it takes time!
Do you do it so that you have no time for real questions?
You even missed amazoniac nice and short question!
What happens if you drop this?
Let's see, 1st if you can, 2nd what happens.

raypeatclips

I will just ignore you from now on. Waste of time.

I posted on this forum to help PFS people to find a cure. That is all. Someone sucked me into posting here. I might rethink if I should post here or not, since it takes too much time

And arguing with completely clueless characters like yourself was not in my plans.

You act like you have no time but you've made around 260 posts here in the past week... Nobody is forcing you to be here.

Xisca

I ignore everyone who criticizes me? LOL I am not ignoring you , I answered all your questions. You are just clueless. and I have no more time going circles with you.
You ignore people who stay nice among each other on the forum and ask you and want to colaborate to learn and change our minds and go ahead.

You do not ignore when people get angry. I do not agree with them, but I do not agree that you go high in anger and sympathetic activation either...

Remember when you had cancer and wanted the right informations?
We want to go ahead and figure out what docs cannot.

Last edited:

Manwe

I tell people to read the books first to understand the studies. You personally don't understand them. and your conclusions are one dimensional, since you dont take into account how these results from whatever you read effect other systems. It is called enzymatic interactions. This is the most complicated field which if you go into , you will understand that everything that you read now is just bogus and makes no sense.

NEVER read studies, NEVER. DEAD end for you. People need to read the conclusions from these studies ( combined in big clusters) which were made by real professionals and summarized in books for medical students. Where all these studies are interpreted based on 300000 simultaneous results. That is what I am saying.

Example:
You take a study or 2 and see lets say progesterone increases DHT. WRONG. It will do 20 different things under certain circumstances.

Good Book will present the system of interactions, and you reading some stupid study give you nothing.

What I do is study these interaction using machine learning. And I can tell you the way of your research and you reading studies confuse you more than give you answers.

Since you cant interpret a study. YOU CAN't it is out of context

I hope you are starting to get it now.

I asked you a very simple question: what conclusions? Instead you give me another lecture on your delusional and authoritarian understanding of how science works in your mind. You make allegations that i make reductionist assumptions and ignore complex interactions. It's too sad that you can't see the irony that of all people you are making this argument. Context is everything and it allows you to understand and interpret the results and conclusions of studies. People don't get your point about why they can't interpret studies because there is nothing to understand. all that's behind your talk about understanding conclusions and machine learning is your lack of understanding contexts and interactions.

Dante

It is called enzymatic interactions. This is the most complicated field which if you go into , you will understand that everything that you read now is just bogus and makes no sense.

Example:
You take a study or 2 and see lets say progesterone increases DHT. WRONG. It will do 20 different things under certain circumstances.

Good Book will present the system of interactions, and you reading some stupid study give you nothing.
Afaik no such book presents that detailed system of interactions. Most endocrinology books are filled with unicorns where hormones interacts solely through "receptors" ,ATP providing energy to pumps and motors etc. Eck must have taken years to combine what he did and mineral balancing is not a part of mainstream knowledge. I have no idea how you got ARL program though. I wish i had it :)

By the way, why exactly are you using ML algo if all the regulations,interactions are known ? If all the regulations,enzyme interactions are known, won't it be a simple network flow in a massive graph where you input let's 20 mg zinc and traverse through it and get the output (like final pH,respiration rate, Ca/Mg, Na/K ratio ) ?

Manwe

I tell people to read the books first to understand the studies. You personally don't understand them. and your conclusions are one dimensional, since you dont take into account how these results from whatever you read effect other systems. It is called enzymatic interactions. This is the most complicated field which if you go into , you will understand that everything that you read now is just bogus and makes no sense.

NEVER read studies, NEVER. DEAD end for you. People need to read the conclusions from these studies ( combined in big clusters) which were made by real professionals and summarized in books for medical students. Where all these studies are interpreted based on 300000 simultaneous results. That is what I am saying.

Example:

What I do is study these interaction using machine learning. And I can tell you the way of your research and you reading studies confuse you more than give you answers.

Since you cant interpret a study. YOU CAN't it is out of context

I hope you are starting to get it now.

I asked you a very simple question: what conclusions? Instead you give me another lecture on your delusional and authoritarian understanding of how science works in your mind. You make allegations that i make reductionist assumptions and ignore complex interactions. It's too sad that you can't see the irony that of all people you are making this argument. Context is everything and it allows you to understand and interpret the results and conclusions of studies. People don't get your point about why they can't interpret studies because there is nothing to understand. all that's behind your talk about understanding conclusions and machine learning is your own lack of understanding contexts and interactions, which you try to hide behind a veil of arrogance and intimidation

gbolduev

I asked you a very simple question: what conclusions? Instead you give me another lecture on your delusional and authoritarian understanding of how science works in your mind. You make allegations that i make reductionist assumptions and ignore complex interactions. It's too sad that you can't see the irony that of all people you are making this argument. Context is everything and it allows you to understand and interpret the results and conclusions of studies. People don't get your point about why they can't interpret studies because there is nothing to understand. all that's behind your talk about understanding conclusions and machine learning is your lack of understanding contexts and interactions.

LOL. You don't know the context, of the study. You dont have 3000000 other studies that effect the same system to make the right conclusion from one study. Stop repeating after me. it is so funny that you are taking my words and claim as yours.

I dont ignore complex interactions, you do . since you read the studies not me. I study all interactions as clusters. You cant do it. You read 2-3 studies. You have no idea what proper interactions are , YOU dont have the statistics.
Your comprehension of interactions is based on NOTHING. and mine understanding is based on statistics.

This is getting ridiculous already. If it takes that long for you to understand what I am saying to you, then you def can't interpret any studies, nor can you comprehend any basic interactions.

I can tell what zinc will do to you based on other minerals present. I can say what progesterone will do to you based on other hormonal levels now. YOU CAN NOT DO THIS. YOU never even thought about this. You don't have knowledge or statistics about any of that. All your interactions are all made up bogus crap. Your conclusions are void false and not important statistically/.

gbolduev

Afaik no such book presents that detailed system of interactions. Most endocrinology books are filled with unicorns where hormones interacts solely through "receptors" ,ATP providing energy to pumps and motors etc. Eck must have taken years to combine what he did and mineral balancing is not a part of mainstream knowledge. I have no idea how you got ARL program though. I wish i had it :)

By the way, why exactly are you using ML algo if all the regulations,interactions are known ? If all the regulations,enzyme interactions are known, won't it be a simple network flow in a massive graph where you input let's 20 mg zinc and traverse through it and get the output (like final pH,respiration rate, Ca/Mg, Na/K ratio ) ?

all the regulations are known?, they are not all known. Simple ones are known and medicine knows how to regulate simple ones. Enough for people on this forum

Mineral interactions and enzymatic interactions are known by very few. that is the edge now. and Eck was 40 year ahead of the curve.

that is exactly what I get now, you take 20mg zinc and I get all the outcomes.

I did not get ARL program. I studied it in the lab piece by piece by testing everything and modeling, and then I understood the program and what approach it uses and now I am testing my own stuff.

Xisca

I ignore everyone who criticizes me? LOL I am not ignoring you , I answered all your questions. You are just clueless. and I have no more time going circles with you.
You answer questions mainly to the ones who argue or worse.
You ignore people who stay nice among each other on the forum and ask you and want to colaborate to learn and change our minds and go ahead.

You do not ignore when people get angry. I do not agree with them, but I do not agree that you go high in anger and sympathetic activation either...

Go ahead with people who want this.

But WHY on earth do you answer other stuff!!!!!!!!!!!
of course it takes time!

What would happen if you drop this?

Manwe

LOL. You don't know the context, of the study. You dont have 3000000 other studies that effect the same system to make the right conclusion from one study. Stop repeating after me. it is so funny that you are taking my words and claim as yours.

I dont ignore complex interactions, you do . since you read the studies not me. I study all interactions as clusters. You cant do it. You read 2-3 studies. You have no idea what proper interactions are , YOU dont have the statistics.
Your comprehension of interactions is based on NOTHING. and mine understanding is based on statistics.

This is getting ridiculous already. If it takes that long for you to understand what I am saying to you, then you def can't interpret any studies, nor can you comprehend any basic interactions.

I can tell what zinc will do to you based on other minerals present. I can say what progesterone will do to you based on other hormonal levels now. YOU CAN NOT DO THIS. YOU never even thought about this. You don't have knowledge or statistics about any of that. All your interactions are all made up bogus crap. Your conclusions are void false and not important statistically/.

Again. Your beliefs about your own knowledge are delusional

Do you realize that most studies are about statistics? Meta-analyses of other studies? You really think you have uncovered any special new method of scientific understanding? In any case you are confusing statistics with context and understandings. I doubt that you can predict anything. but maybe i am wrong and in a few weeks i will read how you cured all those desperate people here after you predicted their biology based on their mineral analysis.

gbolduev

You answer questions mainly to the ones who argue or worse.

Go ahead with people who want this.

But WHY on earth do you answer other stuff!!!!!!!!!!!
of course it takes time!

What would happen if you drop this?

I am not arguing I am trying to explain my rationale to people who doubt it. I know this MANWE guy is just desperate person who came here to argue without having any knowledge. Explaining things to him can benefit other people

Medical nutritional knowledge is like a language,, MANWE. like Chinese language, more characters you know - more you know.

one interaction is one character. a combination of characters makes another character. So unless you test these interactions yourself, you will be always speaking Nutritional language as a kid.

More you test, more characters you know. Reading studies can create wrong characters. this is why I am against readig studies. Since a study is an interaction out of the context. You change one variable and you dont adjust others. This is a study on pubmed. Total worthless information.
I think pubmed was created to sell supplements. All these studies are just bogus.

gbolduev

Again. Your beliefs about your own knowledge are delusional

Do you realize that most studies are about statistics? Meta-analyses of other studies? You really think you have uncovered any special new method of scientific understanding? In any case you are confusing statistics with context and understandings. I doubt that you can predict anything. but maybe i am wrong and in a few weeks i will read how you cured all those desperate people here after you predicted their biology based on their mineral analysis.

Studies are one dimensional statistics. NOT interactional statistics. HUGE difference. Studies are studying one element in a huge matrix without accounting for a huge matrix. The results of this study is a result of perpetual engine in vacuum. Do you get this? All bogus

it is like studying superconductor in vacuum. It works there but there is no application and theory of relativity is not broken yet.

this is why all these health gurus fail, they re not scientists they are researchers, they read stupid studies and dont account for all interactions, they try to patch things up later on , by using other stuff to keep balance,but they fail

they try to drive their body on manual based on reading studies, LMAO... THIS WILL RUIN YOUR CAR ( body)

That is why I say don't use anything in your body, only for short periods of time, since no matter what you will be using you will be killing yourself since you wont be accounting for all the interactions.

Peat is not a guru , he cant adjust for all the interactions, and by chronically feeding something inside he does create an imbalance. and this what ages him

Fasting is what anti ages you for that reason, It gets rid of all imbalances and reboots.

If you dont know what you are doing, you should never do or take anything, since by getting rid of one imbalance you are creating next. And you don't know if creating the next one will kill you.

I take zero supplements. I fast, and eat according to my weaknesses in my oxidation rate and life style.

Really sick people need to figure out their imbalance and only figuring out their imbalance will cure them. not some stupid diets online.

that is why I suggested some kind of system to where to look for these imbalances, how to find them how to deal with them. It wont help everyone. but it can help some people to find their imbalances.

Last edited:

Xisca

I am not arguing I am trying to explain my rationale to people who doubt it.
This is useless and we need much more that you ignore this and answer to mere questions.
We like it when you do.
You have skipped many questions and they were good ones.

DHT

ray peat is never anti aging. You must be ****** kiddin me if you want tell me that some1 who try avoiding HGH, GH or igf 1 or how ever in all costs, that he is anti aging. HGH is the only substance which stops aging nothing else. NOTHING ELSE in body is responsible for repairing sustaining your body. And now be surprised where your body produce or metabolites it, yes your ****** liver is responsible to convert HGH to igf 1. Thats why fasting is good to increase igf 1 lvl, because its less burden for your liver . But this is only to a specific point if your body starts lacking in nutrition like then he stops producing HGH. Also thats why caloricic restriction expanses life spans not through caloricic restriction through the ****** less burden on liver which is consequence of less food = less toxins. And increased thyroid function helps cleansing liver , which leads to increased igf 1 and looking leaner more muscle mass and also longer life span. But raypeat mention it all this but what i dont understand why he still things that HGH is sth. bad its best ***t out there. HGH is most expensive ***t i know and its extremeley hard to get.

Manwe

Studies are one dimensional statistics. NOT interactional statistics. HUGE difference. Studies are studying one element in a huge matrix without accounting for a huge matrix. The results of this study is a result of perpetual engine in vacuum. Do you get this? All bogus

it is like studying superconductor in vacuum. It works there but there is no application and theory of relativity is not broken yet.

Yes, yes. All science is bogus and you're the one revolutionary that has created the huge matrix that uncovers it all. Go answer the simple questions your followers are so eagerly waiting for. I am just wasting your precious intellectual super-capabilities.

gbolduev

Yes, yes. All science is bogus and you're the one revolutionary that has created the huge matrix that uncovers it all. Go answer the simple questions your followers are so eagerly waiting for. I am just wasting your precious intellectual super-capabilities.

Good luck to you also. I hope you get better.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals