Man Goes Anti-Peat And Demonstrates Results From 20's To Mid 40

Xisca

You say that we need real medical informations, BUT that one can die from following doctors advices.
I had problems with doctors, so maybe they do not know how to use what they learned?
I would not be there if I could trust a doctor!
No, if doctors could trust me...
We need their knowledge and they need to understand we know ourselves better than any (but the hair test...)

My mother just died from lymphoma and I don't want one.
I was in her womb when she started health issues.

My father was working in chemistry and was in contact with asbestos, and has been tested for it all his life after this.

Last edited:

Xisca

gbol just ignore all the bashers, and keep doing what you are doing. Others, including myself, appreciate all your input.
+1

Better answer to Ella having fantastic posts!

Xisca

But I am glad there is a thread with a title that enables everybody needing excitement and an adrenaline rush to express it here!

Wagner83

One thing I don't get is if Ray had not done all of this who knows if he wouldn't have died at 50? I mean the little he said about his childhood it sounds like he experienced quite important issues early on.

gbolduev

You say people on here are reading studies with no education, but then go tell people to go study? How do you know Haidut has no clue about studies, do you know his educational background? Strange you randomly name drop Haidut as well, are you wanting to be the new Haidut?

These strange, condescending, contradicting, rambling rants of yours makes me question the rest of your posts, which I actually thought were pretty interesting before. I can't work out if you know what you're talking about or if you can just talk the talk.

I mentioned Georgie( Haidut ) since I know him and I have talked to him many times. And I understand where he is coming from. I don't want to become anyone.

I dont tell you to go read studies. That is absurd, I tell you to go read real medical educational books. The basis which is taught in medical schools . I offered to read anesthesiology for you to comprehend everything I talk about.

This is known information , this is like algebra. geometry. People lack a basic knowledge and they argue their hearts out on this forum.

people lack knowledge of algebra here and geometry but trying to read studies and comperhend higher math. This is just absurd. You have to have base education to comprehend any study correctly.

Read Acid base balance methods, methods used in emergency rooms, differnt imbalances . This is the most complicated part of the medicine and good anesthesiologists I think are the main doctors in medical field.

This is why everything discussed here is just stupid bro science. These people deal with this daily. So you can read their books. and their instructions how to deal with the imbalances.

You should never read any studies before you understand them. Studies are all out of context and the same substance will act in 20 different ways with 20 different people based on their PH balance.

Last edited:

gbolduev

You say that we need real medical informations, BUT that one can die from following doctors advices.
I had problems with doctors, so maybe they do not know how to use what they learned?
I would not be there if I could trust a doctor!
No, if doctors could trust me...
We need their knowledge and they need to understand we know ourselves better than any (but the hair test...)

My mother just died from lymphoma and I don't want one.
I was in her womb when she started health issues.

My father was working in chemistry and was in contact with asbestos, and has been tested for it all his life after this.

Doctors who are in the offices are not doctors, they are clowns.

I said emergency rooms , anesthesiology.

Manwe

You don't read what I write. I tell people to go study anesthesiology which does not need any studies, find their imbalance and support it. I divided people in 2 types to be able to help them. They are more than 12 types. ( different PH imbalances, like resp alklaosis, resp acidosis, compenasted alkalosis and acidosis etc). you have not read anything I write and did not comprehend it.
You reading studies is like me evaluating paintings. I don't know anything about painting. So how the hell will I evaluate them. So this is similar. People are reading studies on this forum without proper education . Haidut has no clue what he reads about.

Show evidence , what evidence. This is all common knowledge, this is all practiced on a daily basis in the emergency rooms. This studies bs is just ridiculous. Anesthesiologist should provide you with the studies of the Stewarts method ? are you joking . Go study and stop your bro science.

People's types are their PH imbalances, hairtests is the easiest way to access your PH , I use ABGS, VBS and the hairtest for the exact picture.

This is real medical information, which is known and practiced for many many years.
And this information is what saves millions of lives daily in the emergency rooms.

Only this same information should be used by every doctor therapist on a daily basis for people not only when they get critically ill.

This is what I am saying. And if you dont get this concept then I have no idea how to explain it to you.

Peat aged. Anti aging regimen did not work. Follow it all you want, it did not make him younger , it will not make you younger. Since from the medical prospective it is complete NONSENSE

What do you think medical textbooks are based on? they are based on studies. every anesthesiologist learns all his knowledge from studies before he does any practical experimentation. All your talk about the uselessness of studies is a lame attempt to hide your own ignorance and avoid answering any detailed questions you don't have any answers too. As I said, the usual quack response. You very much remind me of Matt Stone and his refractometer scam. Just with hair instead of urine tests.

By the way I don't follow any regimen, and if you understood Ray in any way, you would know that he doesn't have one, either. You are confusing this fictional Ray Peat with yourself. You're the one marketing a regimen.

Xisca

Doctors who are in the offices are not doctors, they are clowns.

I said emergency rooms , anesthesiology.
They studied for years, so what can we expect to learn?
Anesthesy is a specialty, so they learn the same basics 1st.

BTW, the worse mistake on me was maybe done by an anestesist!

I know the difference when there is emergency, I am better in that case too.
Doctors treat only symptoms, and the problem is they dont trust the patient when she says what she feels.

But sometimes I think I have some posts that would be more interresting to quote than this one...

gbolduev

What do you think medical textbooks are based on? they are based on studies. every anesthesiologist learns all his knowledge from studies before he does any practical experimentation. All your talk about the uselessness of studies is a lame attempt to hide your own ignorance and avoid answering any detailed questions you don't have any answers too. As I said, the usual quack response. You very much remind me of Matt Stone and his refractometer scam. Just with hair instead of urine tests.

By the way I don't follow any regimen, and if you understood Ray in any way, you would know that he doesn't have one, either. You are confusing this fictional Ray Peat with yourself. You're the one marketing a regimen.

LOL medical books are based on practice. Anetsthesiologist learns his stuff in medical school from the instructions and courses, then he practices this knowledge for years 20-30 and only then some of them write books on how it is.

Scam with hair? I do ABGS VBG and hairtest. I dont practice medicine, I have no scam. You are paranoid .
I am a hedge fund manager and I make very good living doing AI algos. Medicine is my hobby where I research enzyme interaction using machine learning in the lab.
Scam with hairtests? are you serious? what to make 30 dollars?
Your paranoia is beyond belief.

I don't cite studies since studies are all wrong,. I can find you 10 different studies on the same subject saying 10 different things. This was already presented here many times. Just like that, but people says oh may be they did not test it correctly, or make up other bs reason.
STUDIES ARE |BOGUS CRAP and no one bases anything on them.
I have the biggest collection of studies on my computer, I tested and used them in my algos at first, They are all crap . The don't work. thus I stopped citing them or mentioning them. At first I went with studies like everyone here did. Until I understood how it all works and that studies are a context of a big connected system. And they make no sense at all

I will just ignore you from now on. Waste of time.

I posted on this forum to help PFS people to find a cure. That is all. Someone sucked me into posting here. I might rethink if I should post here or not, since it takes too much time

And arguing with completely clueless characters like yourself was not in my plans.

I am marketing a regimen? Where? you don't even read what I write.

Peat is not following a plan. OK buddy. Ahahah this is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Manwe

LOL medical books are based on practice. Anetsthesiologist learns his stuff in medical school from the instructions and courses, then he practices this knowledge for years 20-30 and only then some of them write books on how it is.

I will just ignore you from now on. Waste of time.

Yes, sure. They just give every 1st year medical student a patient and tell them to go figure out how the human body works. I wonder what's in all those anesthesiology journals, if they don't have or need any studies in their profession. it's really amusing how you ignore everyone who criticizes you. soon you will have no one here to lecture to except for your really desperate lemmings. before we stop this fruitful exchange I'd like to remind you that there are a lot of people here who know even less than you and are really sick and desperate for help. maybe you should be a little more careful when you try to sell them your nonsense or use them to support your own delusions of grandeur.

gbolduev

Yes, sure. They just give every 1st year medical student a patient and tell them to go figure out how the human body works. I wonder what's in all those anesthesiology journals, if they don't have or need any studies in their profession. it's really amusing how you ignore everyone who criticizes you. soon you will have no one here to lecture to except for your really desperate lemmings. before we stop this fruitful exchange I'd like to remind you that there are a lot of people here who know even less than you and are really sick and desperate for help. maybe you should be a little more careful when you try to sell them your nonsense or use them to support your own delusions of grandeur.

Learn how to read. You have an attention span of a 5 year old. They teach 1 st medical students from books for a number of years to give them the basic knowledge to have fundamentals, that you lack.

then these students practice for years as assistants to experienced docs and that is where they learn. And then super professionals world renown docs write books on ACID BASE imbalances from their practical experiences and if those books get approved by a med school they become new foundation.

I ignore everyone who criticizes me? LOL I am not ignoring you , I answered all your questions. You are just clueless. and I have no more time going circles with you.

You can read everything I say in the anesthesiology book. SO I guess if I spew nonsense, then all those critically ill patients will be just dead since this is being used in the emergency rooms.

You just simply make zero sense. I post real medical info here, not some bro science conclustions coming from you.
And you turn around and call me delusional? Get your brain examined.

Last edited:

schultz

Many people here are forcing salt intake when the diet is failing. Maybe it's not a lack of salt, but an improper diet.

Eat salt according to craving, isn't that the idea and also what Ray says?

What do the elderly people around you look like? Serious question. I think Peat looks great compared to the average person I see around me of his age. He has no turkey neck, hardly any wrinkles, thick hair. I bet some of the people that are critical of Peats appearance have less hair than him.

Haha. this was filmed when he was 69 in 2005.. Are you ok? he does not look that good for 69. only 69.

Sorry but anti aging did not work for him.

ray-preg.jpg

Ray is approximately 45 or 46 in the picture on the left. It appears he had already aged significantly by that age. He had a lot of health problems as a kid and in his early life. The picture on the right he has improved his face dramatically. It seems anti-aging did indeed work for him. Heck he still looks better now than he did at 45. I think that is pretty amazing.

Manwe

Learn how to read. You have an attention span of a 5 year old. They teach 1 st medical students from books for a number of years to give them the basic knowledge to have fundamentals, that you lack.

then these students practice for years as assistants to experienced docs and that is where they learn. And then super professionals world renown docs write books on ACID BASE imbalances from their practical experiences and if those books get approved by a med school they become new foundation.

You are very clueless arrogant ***hole

Yes and those thick books they use to teach the foundatioms are filled with thousands of peer-reviewed controlled studies published in medical journals. What you call experience is the same as controlled experiments and case studies. You really should learn to keep your calm and not shout primitive insults at people with different viewpoints, if you want people to continue to believe you are capable of any sort of rational argumentation.

gbolduev

Yes and those thick books they use to teach are filled with thousands of peer-reviewed controlled studies published in medical journals. What you call experience is the same as controlled experiments and case studies. You really should learn to keep your calm and not shout primitive insults at people with different viewpoints, if you want people to continue to belief you are capable of any sort of rational argumentation.

in medical school they teach you how to interpret the studies , that is the whole idea, they teach you the conclusion of a study. BOOK is the conclusion which is taken from the study, Then these conclusions are tied together to create a system for the PH regulation. These conclusions mostly are taken from practice not studies. If you dont get this difference I dont know how to explain it to you. Stop wasting my time.

This is why reading studies for you is nonsense , since your conclusions are one dimensional and make no sense.

I hope you comprehend the difference.

gbolduev

Eat salt according to craving, isn't that the idea and also what Ray says?

View attachment 6676

Ray is approximately 45 or 46 in the picture on the left. It appears he had already aged significantly by that age. He had a lot of health problems as a kid and in his early life. The picture on the right he has improved his face dramatically. It seems anti-aging did indeed work for him. Heck he still looks better now than he did at 45. I think that is pretty amazing.

Peat in 2005, and Peat now. All i have to say . aged crazily . Who caress what he looked like at 45 when he did not practice his routine.

Posting some black and white pictures < are you serious? We can see Peat in 2005 on camera an we can see him 7 years later with HD quality. All this time he preached his method and claimed that he started to use it in 60s. Did it help him. NO it did not

And no Peat does not look better than 45 is this a joke, since he does not look better than even 69 LOL

He looks terrible now.He aged.

Manwe

in medical school they teach you how to interpret the studies , that is the whole idea, they teach you the conclusion of a study. BOOK is the conclusion which is taken from the study, Then these conclusions are tied together to create a system for the PH regulation. These conclusions mostly are taken from practice not studies. If you dont get this difference I dont know how to explain it to you. Stop wasting my time.

This is why reading studies for you is nonsense , since your conclusions are one dimensional and make no sense.

I hope you comprehend the difference.

My conclusions? What conclusions are you talking about and how are they one dimensional? Dude, don't you see how ridiculous you look telling people not to read studies because they aren't as clever and enlightened as you? this is textbook authoritarian behavior. I have read several books on CO2 and acid base balances in the blood. so i feel confident to interpret the studies i read almost every day. judging from your behavior i can't see how the same goes for you.

gbolduev

My conclusions? What conclusions are you talking about and how are they one dimensional? Dude, don't you see how ridiculous you look telling people not to read studies because they aren't as clever and enlightened as you? this is textbook authoritarian behavior. I have read several books on CO2 and acid base balances in the blood. so i feel confident to interpret the studies i read almost every day. judging from your behavior i can't see how the same goes for you.

I tell people to read the books first to understand the studies. You personally don't understand them. and your conclusions are one dimensional, since you dont take into account how these results from whatever you read effect other systems. It is called enzymatic interactions. This is the most complicated field which if you go into , you will understand that everything that you read now is just bogus and makes no sense.

NEVER read studies, NEVER. DEAD end for you. People need to read the conclusions from these studies ( combined in big clusters) which were made by real professionals and summarized in books for medical students. Where all these studies are interpreted based on 300000 simultaneous results. That is what I am saying.

Example:
You take a study or 2 and see lets say progesterone increases DHT. WRONG. It will do 20 different things under certain circumstances.

Good Book will present the system of interactions, and you reading some stupid study give you nothing.

What I do is study these interaction using machine learning. And I can tell you the way of your research and you reading studies confuse you more than give you answers.

Since you cant interpret a study. YOU CAN't it is out of context

I hope you are starting to get it now.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals