Man Goes Anti-Peat And Demonstrates Results From 20's To Mid 40

theLaw

How about getting specific instead of "looks older"?

Age spots and grey hair, both of which Peat has discussed in his articles (I'll give him a pass on the teeth).

Why hasn't he resolved those issues?:eek:

alywest

38cb849434.jpg

I think he's kind of hot for a 78 year old

Jsaute21

@James IV @Constatine e what are your guys thoughts on boneless skinless organic chicken breasts? I don't eat all the time but I feel as if they are relatively harmless.

Last edited:

Mito

Are looks really the best judge of aging? If you make it to 80+ most people would probably prefer to retain their cognitive abilities over looking younger than age. Maybe health is a better indicator than looks. Are you free from cancer, heart disease, diabetes, autoimmune diseases, neurodegenerative diseases, etc.

DaveFoster

@gbolduev What do the elderly people around you look like? Serious question. I think Peat looks great compared to the average person I see around me of his age. He has no turkey neck, hardly any wrinkles, thick hair. I bet some of the people that are critical of Peats appearance have less hair than him.

The 80 years olds around me they aren't dead are demented, forgetful, unable to walk distance without oxygen, sagging, wrinkled skin. His memory recall is absolutely astounding as well. He's clearly doing something right
I regularly see people in their 60s unable to walk without a walker. Peat's composed, intelligent, and fit, and he's already overshot the average lifespan.

I wonder if he's thought about chronically taking a drug like metergoline at his age, or if it would be much help at all.

gbolduev

I regularly see people in their 60s unable to walk without a walker. Peat's composed, intelligent, and fit, and he's already overshot the average lifespan.

I wonder if he's thought about chronically taking a drug like metergoline at his age, or if it would be much help at all.

I never see people in 60s with walkers unless they are sick . Majority of people in their 60 don't even think about their age yet. My father is late 60s. He looks like Peats son. my grandfather is 87. My grandfather at 87 does not even think about his age yet. everyone treats him and expects things from him like he was at 40. Still strong as a bull. I have no idea why would people expect people to be walking dead with good cognitive function at 78. That is just ridiculous

Peats claim anti aging. And I dont see any anti aging going on. He is nowhere near the top of his age group.

I see 73-78 year olds looking 57.( top of the age group) definetely not shaking like parkinsons jumping around and having crazy sex lives.

I have no idea why you compare Peat with the sickest people in the age group. IF his diet and approach worked he would have been on top of the age group , but he is def not.

Look at this guy

This guys looks strong and he does not think about his cognitive function LOL

this what typical 78 year should be like

look at functionality of these people. Look at the last guy, that body is something to look for when you are over 75

And these are just regular people not health gurus claiming anti aging

Last edited:

raypeatclips

I never see people in 60s with walkers unless they are sick . Majority of people in their 60 don't even think about their age yet. My father is late 60s. He looks like Peats son. my grandfather is 87. My grandfather at 87 does not even think about his age yet. everyone treats him and expects things from him like he was at 40. Still strong as a bull. I have no idea why would people expect people to be walking dead with good cognitive function at 78. That is just ridiculous

Peats claim anti aging. And I dont see any anti aging going on. He is nowhere near the top of his age group.

I see 73-78 year olds looking 57.( top of the age group) definetely not shaking like parkinsons jumping around and having crazy sex lives.

I have no idea why you compare Peat with the sickest people in the age group. IF his diet and approach worked he would have been on top of the age group , but he is def not.

Look at this guy

I am happy you have such healthy family members, perhaps that's why your perception of "older people" is skewed. The people in my family at similar ages to yours are either dead or very sick. I don't think your family members at that age with that health is the norm.

I never understand the "myth making" of Peat by people on here, it's not just you but how do you know Peat doesn't have a "crazy sex life" like those 70 year olds you know? How do you know Peat couldnt do the gym work outs like the guy in the video, if he wanted to?

We really know very little about Peat but people create aspects of his life on here to justify their arguments.

Have you considered that the reason there is videos of that guy is because it is so out of the ordinary for someone of that age to be working out like he does? Also how do you know he doesn't worry about his cognitive function? He is clearly health minded it wouldn't surprise me if he took some supps he thinks might help that

Last edited:

gbolduev

I am happy you have such healthy family members, perhaps that's why your perception of "older people" is skewed. The people in my family at similar ages to yours are either dead or very sick. I don't think your family members at that age with that health is the norm.

I never understand the "myth making" of Peat by people on here, it's not just you but how do you know Peat doesn't have a "crazy sex life" like those 70 year olds you know? How do you know Peat couldnt do the gym work outs like the guy in the video, if he wanted to?

We really know very little about Peat but people create aspects of his life on here to justify their arguments.

Have you considered that the reason there is videos of that guy is because it is so out of the ordinary for someone of that age to be working out like he does? Also how do you know he doesn't worry about his cognitive function? He is clearly health minded it wouldn't surprise me if he took some supps he thinks might help that

Problem is it is not out of ordinary. I see these people all over. More and more people look very young these day.

All I am saying that Peat claims anti aging and aged not on top of his age group. So his regimen does not work for anti aging. And that people who follow his guidelines will age as anybody else if not faster.

That is all I am saying. If Peat had miraculous results and really did not age that much . then yes it would be great to learn from his experience for me personally. Nutrition and health are very easy to judge , bio markers are obvious. You claim anti aging and you look like Ron Teeguarden, people should wonder how valid those claims are.

This forum is created to look for the truth. Peat is great since he pushed people to go look for the truth even if his truth is not the real truth. And it is false to be in denial and say that Peats diet worked for him . it obviously did not.

I proposed that the balance and only the balance can lead to anti aging. That is why all these people fail at it.
The more you balance yourself , the less you age. the more you listen to your body , the less you age.

The more you follow internet people including me, the more you age. Anti aging system should be a system of education on how people should try to balance themselves. How to look for your imbalance, how to listen to yourself.

This is what I am saying. And I think this is very unbiased. If Peat looked not aged. Then you could say , that the approach worked for him and may be it will work for others. But even if the guru could not balance himself properly not to age. What do you expect from the followers.

Followers should learn from Peats mistakes, they should try to understand what did not work. This is what I always do. Peat and other people like Peat gave us great examples and some historical data. Now we can analyze this data and see what went wrong. And actually it would be great if people like Peat admitted this and came out and say guys I think may be this went wrong, or that or may be this is the new direction we all should look into.

Peat and people who try to systemize their life are like first people who go to space. Plenty can go wrong and we learn from their mistakes.
And it is stupid to deny their "crashes." in that space

And I mean no disrespect, just looking for the truth as anyone else here.

Xisca

Why is my blood thick in the first place? Can simple mineral inbalnce do this?
You can have a genetic problem that does this, I have one and my father has more, so he has to take antivitK medicine or else...
Now we can analyze this data and see what went wrong.
¿Taking poison and anti-poison instead of removing the poison?
I proposed that the balance and only the balance can lead to anti aging. That is why all these people fail at it.
The more you balance yourself , the less you age. the more you listen to your body , the less you age.

The more you follow internet people including me, the more you age. Anti aging system should be a system of education on how people should try to balance themselves. How to look for your imbalance, how to listen to yourself.
That's it exactly.
What ever you say should be read through this quote!

Last edited:
my grandfather is 87. My grandfather at 87 does not even think about his age yet. everyone treats him and expects things from him like he was at 40.
Lol do you really think that's the norm?
By the way, your anti-aging doesn't seem to be going so well, judging by how you constantly repeat yourself like an 87 year old.

gbolduev

Lol do you really think that's the norm?
By the way, your anti-aging doesn't seem to be going so well, judging by how you constantly repeat yourself like an 87 year old.

Sure brother, I have the best memory of anyone you know almost photographic , I am over 40 years old. I am repeating things over and over again since they are not understood.

Manwe

Sure brother, I have the best memory of anyone you know almost photographic , I am over 40 years old. I am repeating things over and over again since they are not understood.

To summarize it: You know everything better than anyone else here, you have the best memory of anyone you know, and everyone in your family is resistant to aging and healthier than everybody else. What a genuinely modest person you are...

gbolduev

To summarize it: You know everything better than anyone else here, you have the best memory of anyone you know, and everyone in your family is resistant to aging and healthier than everybody else. What a genuinely modest person you are...

I never said any of this. You are very paranoid. I said I am looking for the answers and base by observations on reality not on made up idols or info.
I am trying to find the truth. That is why I test things myself.

My family is very healthy. Thanks. Just stating how it is. I was sick with 2 cancers that is why I started to look for solutions. And 2 cancers I got were from asbestos and lead poisoning from which my wife has died and I got lymphoma and melanoma.

So I went thru hell. And I am not going to base my decisions and observations on BS. My wife believed the doctors and she died. I did not and I survived.

My family members including me never cared about health supplements or anything. My grandfather never took any supplements or meds ever.

I knew absolutely nothing about medicine 5-6 years ago. NOTHING ZERO ZILCH
And probably would never even know about it, just like my family members.

I got unlucky and got poisoned on a construction site.

That does not mean you cant snap back from those conditions and be healthy again.

And if you do find your balance you will look much younger even after suffering from deadly conditions like I did. And bs like oh someone suffered from hypothyroid for a long time. IF you fix that, you will regenerate to new.

That is what I preach. Find your own balance and stop listening to anyone. How is that not modest

Last edited:

Rand56

gbol just ignore all the bashers, and keep doing what you are doing. Others, including myself, appreciate all your input.

Manwe

I never said any of this. You are very paranoid. I said I am looking for the answers and base by observations on reality not on made up idols or info.
I am trying to find the truth. That is why I test things myself.

My family is very healthy. Thanks. Just stating how it is. I was sick with 2 cancers that is why I started to look for solutions. And 2 cancers I got were from asbestos and lead poisoning from which my wife has died and I got lymphoma and melanoma.

So I went thru hell. And I am not going to base my decisions and observations on BS. My wife believed the doctors and she died. I did not and I survived.

My family members including me never cared about health supplements or anything. My grandfather never took any supplements or meds ever.

I knew absolutely nothing about medicine 5-6 years ago. NOTHING ZERO ZILCH
And probably would never even know about it, just like my family members.

I got unlucky and got poisoned on a construction site.

That does not mean you cant snap back from those conditions and be healthy again.

And if you do find your balance you will look much younger even after suffering from deadly conditions like I did. And bs like oh someone suffered from hypothyroid for a long time. IF you fix that, you will regenerate to new.

That is what I preach. Find your own balance and stop listening to anyone. How is that not modest

No, you're telling people to listen to you and not to themselves and their experience. You say all human life can be divided into two types, and tell people to do only what's right for their metabolic type. You say things like: "All hormones are evil", and ridicule people on the basis of your interpretation of their aging process. At the same time, you can't back up anything you claim and resort to saying things like "It's so self evident that I don't have to show evidence" or "All scientific studies are useless", or "my own studies have proven conclusively". In short, you do what every pseudoscientific quack does.

gbolduev

No, you're telling people to listen to you and not to themselves and their experience. You say all human life can be divided into two types, and tell people to do only what's right for their metabolic type. You say things like: "All hormones are evil", and ridicule people on the basis of your interpretation of their aging process. At the same time, you can't back up anything you claim and resort to saying things like "It's so self evident that I don't have to show evidence" or "All scientific studies are useless", or "my own studies have proven conclusively". In short, you do what every pseudoscientific quack does.

You don't read what I write. I tell people to go study anesthesiology which does not need any studies, find their imbalance and support it. I divided people in 2 types to be able to help them. They are more than 12 types. ( different PH imbalances, like resp alklaosis, resp acidosis, compenasted alkalosis and acidosis etc). you have not read anything I write and did not comprehend it.
You reading studies is like me evaluating paintings. I don't know anything about painting. So how the hell will I evaluate them. So this is similar. People are reading studies on this forum without proper education . Haidut has no clue what he reads about.

Show evidence , what evidence. This is all common knowledge, this is all practiced on a daily basis in the emergency rooms. This studies bs is just ridiculous. Anesthesiologist should provide you with the studies of the Stewarts method ? are you joking . Go study and stop your bro science.

People's types are their PH imbalances, hairtests is the easiest way to access your PH , I use ABGS, VBS and the hairtest for the exact picture.

This is real medical information, which is known and practiced for many many years.
And this information is what saves millions of lives daily in the emergency rooms.

Only this same information should be used by every doctor therapist on a daily basis for people not only when they get critically ill.

This is what I am saying. And if you dont get this concept then I have no idea how to explain it to you.

Peat aged. Anti aging regimen did not work. Follow it all you want, it did not make him younger , it will not make you younger. Since from the medical prospective it is complete NONSENSE

Last edited:

raypeatclips

You don't read what I write. I tell people to go study anesthesiology which does need any studies, find their imbalance and support it. I divided people in 2 types to be able to help them. They are more than 12 types. ( different PH imbalances, like resp alklaosis, resp acidosis, compenasted alkalosis and acidosis etc). you have not read anything I write and did not comprehend it.
You reading studies is like me evaluating paintings. I don't know anything about painting. So how the hell will I evaluate them. So this is similar. People are reading studies on this forum without proper education . Haidut has no clue what he reads about.

Show evidence , what evidence. This is all common knowledge, this is all practiced on a daily basis in the emergency rooms. This studies bs is just ridiculous. Anesthesiologist should provide you with the studies of the Stewarts method ? are you joking . Go study and stop your bro science.

People's types are their PH imbalances, hairtests is the easiest way to access your PH , I use ABGS, VBS and the hairtest for the exact picture.

This is real medical information, which is known and practiced for many many years.

You say people on here are reading studies with no education, but then go tell people to go study? How do you know Haidut has no clue about studies, do you know his educational background? Strange you randomly name drop Haidut as well, are you wanting to be the new Haidut?

These strange, condescending, contradicting, rambling rants of yours makes me question the rest of your posts, which I actually thought were pretty interesting before. I can't work out if you know what you're talking about or if you can just talk the talk.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals