Male trt cream

tommyg130

Hey !. Ik Georgie has mentioned the cream Testosterone being superior to injections. Opposite of what we’ve all been told. Is there a specific product or from a clinic, endo would be best . The cream is free of inflammatory carrier oils which I suspect is another benefit of it.. what is the main advantage of the cream over injections. Has anyone heard of intra-nasal testosterone

liber1

As far as safety I have no idea. Given that many men use the cream id say it’s “relatively safe”. But idk.

I’ve been on once weekly injections, twice weekly injections and the cream applied to the scrotum.

I find the cream to be better than injection in that I can pretty closet mimic a daily natural production of T by applying daily.

I could inject every day but that would probably get old.

The downside for scrotal application is that for about 2 hours after applying you have to avoid things like swimming and sex but if you apply first thing am that probably won’t be an issue.

I have used nasal testosterone. It seems to hit the blood stream very fast and quite a low dose is needed.

golder

If anyone can help finding the nasal testosterone I would extremely appreciate a DM!

OP
T

tommyg130

As far as safety I have no idea. Given that many men use the cream id say it’s “relatively safe”. But idk.

I’ve been on once weekly injections, twice weekly injections and the cream applied to the scrotum.

I find the cream to be better than injection in that I can pretty closet mimic a daily natural production of T by applying daily.

I could inject every day but that would probably get old.

The downside for scrotal application is that for about 2 hours after applying you have to avoid things like swimming and sex but if you apply first thing am that probably won’t be an issue.

I have used nasal testosterone. It seems to hit the blood stream very fast and quite a low dose is needed.
Got it , interesting .. we’re you prescribed the nasal t?

OP
T

tommyg130

I was prescribed. Lots of telemedicine places in the US
We’re you using it as a replacement dose? Did it suppress your HPTA and LH? Or we’re you using very very small non suppressive doses like a 1-2mg?

liber1

We’re you using it as a replacement dose? Did it suppress your HPTA and LH? Or we’re you using very very small non suppressive doses like a 1-2mg?
Most nasal pens are 5 mg per nostril at 10% average absorption you’re getting 1mg.

Definitely feel the effects within about 5 minutes. Lasts a few hours. Best to apply two to three times daily.

Matestube

Hey !. Ik Georgie has mentioned the cream Testosterone being superior to injections. Opposite of what we’ve all been told. Is there a specific product or from a clinic, endo would be best . The cream is free of inflammatory carrier oils which I suspect is another benefit of it.. what is the main advantage of the cream over injections. Has anyone heard of intra-nasal testosterone
2 options:

- contact NP Labs for compounded testosterone cream
- buy raw test powder and DMSO to make your own

golder

2 options:

- contact NP Labs for compounded testosterone cream
- buy raw test powder and DMSO to make your own
Mates, do you take anything alongside your transcrotal cream in terms of steroid/neurosteroid/mitigating sides? What dose do you use once/twice daily?

Matestube

Mates, do you take anything alongside your transcrotal cream in terms of steroid/neurosteroid/mitigating sides? What dose do you use once/twice daily?
No more cream, only test and DHEA in DMSO.
No sides at all worth mitigating, just adding the DHEA for extra libido.
The only side I had was water retention, which has now subsided thanks to coffee.

golder

The only side I had was water retention, which has now subsided thanks to coffee.
Why do you prefer T dissolved in DMSO over the T cream in pentravan/liposomal gel from NP labs?
How much topical DHEA do you use per day for libido?

OP
T

tommyg130

Lol I like your picture. Never thought I’d find a Dr mike fan in this forum…. Orrr. Is this Dr mike himself hahhaa

golder

Lol I like your picture. Never thought I’d find a Dr mike fan in this forum…. Orrr. Is this Dr mike himself hahhaa
He’s not Mike Israetel. In all the interviews I’ve seen with Mike he displays openness, inclusivity and humility.

Matestube

Why do you prefer T dissolved in DMSO over the T cream in pentravan/liposomal gel from NP labs?
How much topical DHEA do you use per day for libido?
T in DMSO has a much cleaner feeling to it than the cream, no headache, more assertiveness, and at least I know exactly the only two ingredients of my preparation.

I put between 50mg and 100mg on the scrotum every day, can't remember, I dissolved the DHEA in the same DMSO bottle as the testosterone.

Matestube

I'm not Mike, I love his content and his attitude, and he is definitely a role model in how clearly he thinks and phrases ideas.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals