Male trt cream

Mister

Hey !. Ik Georgie has mentioned the cream Testosterone being superior to injections. Opposite of what we’ve all been told. Is there a specific product or from a clinic, endo would be best . The cream is free of inflammatory carrier oils which I suspect is another benefit of it.. what is the main advantage of the cream over injections. Has anyone heard of intra-nasal testosterone
Why is test cream better than injections?

OP
T

tommyg130

2 options:

- contact NP Labs for compounded testosterone cream
- buy raw test powder and DMSO to make your own
I’m going to have defy medical my lab prescribe me.. I tried coming off and at 6 weeks my levels are here.. and I did 10,000iu of hcg lol. Not sure what to make of that but seems I won’t be bouncing back .. going to now try Test cream, with pregnenolone daily.

Ik you said low prog,preg,dhea doesn’t get lowered on trt. Mine are low tho . So they must have been low before. What do you suggest to do alongside Test to try to elevate those ?

Attachments

• DF24CA11-8B4D-469B-A600-265D2ED9B4FE.jpeg
    DF24CA11-8B4D-469B-A600-265D2ED9B4FE.jpeg
    49.7 KB · Views: 16

Mister

I’m going to have defy medical my lab prescribe me.. I tried coming off and at 6 weeks my levels are here.. and I did 10,000iu of hcg lol. Not sure what to make of that but seems I won’t be bouncing back .. going to now try Test cream, with pregnenolone daily.

Ik you said low prog,preg,dhea doesn’t get lowered on trt. Mine are low tho . So they must have been low before. What do you suggest to do alongside Test to try to elevate those ?
You tried serms already?

DDRB

T in DMSO has a much cleaner feeling to it than the cream, no headache, more assertiveness, and at least I know exactly the only two ingredients of my preparation.

I put between 50mg and 100mg on the scrotum every day, can't remember, I dissolved the DHEA in the same DMSO bottle as the testosterone.
I don't know how you manage to put that on your scrotum, I already did that when I was doing bodybuilding more seriously a few months ago and less than two grams of DMSO on my stomach and shoulders looked like I had mistaken my bath brush for a hedgehog.
Having red spots and scratching like crazy with a toothpick for a quarter of an hour is not my definition of "clean".

Matestube

I don't know how you manage to put that on your scrotum, I already did that when I was doing bodybuilding more seriously a few months ago and less than two grams of DMSO on my stomach and shoulders looked like I had mistaken my bath brush for a hedgehog.
Having red spots and scratching like crazy with a toothpick for a quarter of an hour is not my definition of "clean".
DMSO on shoulders and abdomen burns.
DMSO on the scrotum doesn't.

Try it.

OP
T

tommyg130

You tried serms already?
I have started enclo. I came to realize hcg alone will actually supress and lower your numbers if not followed by a serm. I should have ran hcg my last week on test to wake the boys up . And then serm as pct.

3 weeks after last injection I had LH of 6.1 and total test of 442.. before any hcg. Then I did hcg and my LH and total test went down in half lol

Jremy25

I’m using DHT in DMSO at the moment and already noticing a powerful effect. Main reason for use is to shrink my gyno so I’m applying it on my chest but have noticed an increase in libido, erectile function and muscle hardness.

I’m going to give Test base in DMSO a try soon too on my scrotum.

I didn’t have any luck getting raws in but found a legit supplier for complete product luckily.

Matestube

I’m using DHT in DMSO at the moment and already noticing a powerful effect. Main reason for use is to shrink my gyno so I’m applying it on my chest but have noticed an increase in libido, erectile function and muscle hardness.

I’m going to give Test base in DMSO a try soon too on my scrotum.

I didn’t have any luck getting raws in but found a legit supplier for complete product luckily.
Good luck.
Test in DMSO feel incredible.
DHT in DMSO not so much for me as I have low e2 already, it suppresses it too much further.

What concentration did you make for DHT in DMSO?

Jremy25

Good luck.
Test in DMSO feel incredible.
DHT in DMSO not so much for me as I have low e2 already, it suppresses it too much further.

What concentration did you make for DHT in DMSO?
I need the E2 suppression for my gyno. It already appears less puffy since I’ve started using it.

I didn’t make mine as the raws got caught when I tried importing. This is already made 100mg/ml concentration DHT gel in DMSO. The vendor was alphagels.

Matestube

I need the E2 suppression for my gyno. It already appears less puffy since I’ve started using it.

I didn’t make mine as the raws got caught when I tried importing. This is already made 100mg/ml concentration DHT gel in DMSO. The vendor was alphagels.
Well, I hope for you that what's in it is actually what's advertised.
Great if it's solving your gyno.

DDRB

DMSO on shoulders and abdomen burns.
DMSO on the scrotum doesn't.

Try it.
You seem to know steroids well, I will take some for an indefinite time by injection (DMSO does not suit me), 100mg per day of testosterone as a trt seems good to me.
What ester do you use/recommend?
I'm also hesitant to use hcg.

Matestube

You seem to know steroids well, I will take some for an indefinite time by injection (DMSO does not suit me), 100mg per day of testosterone as a trt seems good to me.
What ester do you use/recommend?
I'm also hesitant to use hcg.
I wouldn't recommend anything I wouldn't do myself.
I am only willing to use test base in DMSO, that's all.
Why use HCG when you can use pregnenolone / progesterone / dhea ?

DDRB

I wouldn't recommend anything I wouldn't do myself.
I am only willing to use test base in DMSO, that's all.
Why use HCG when you can use pregnenolone / progesterone / dhea ?
do you have any evidence that pregnenolone works as much as HCG, especially at such dosages?
HCG is well documented and effective, what's wrong with hcg?

Matestube

do you have any evidence that pregnenolone works as much as HCG, especially at such dosages?
HCG is well documented and effective, what's wrong with hcg?
I have anecdotal evidence that pregnenolone and dhea make me feel great, whereas HCG doesn't.

I am no steroid expert, don't expect too much from me.

Jremy25

Well, I hope for you that what's in it is actually what's advertised.
Great if it's solving your gyno.
Is there any way that I can get it checked for actual concentration of DHT? They sent me HPLC results for the raws and I’ve been told good things by other redditors who used it so I’m hoping it is legit.