Macron Threatens to Make the Covid Jab Mandatory for Everyone

L_C

I somewhat agree with you... But I'm beginning to think there's no other way. I'm a peaceful guy, and I really want to stay that way. But it's reaching the point where people have to do something.
I do agree with this. Peaceful protesting does basically nothing. They are going to take more rights away because that’s the agenda. If we start complying now, I don’t see how we can get rid of the passports in the future. We need to stop this shitshow now otherwise there will be no end to it....more vaccines, more restrictions...the government will be telling you what to eat, how much to spend, where to travel, what to think, they will be controlling your entire life ...this will be a complete prison.

-Luke-

As a "non-citizen" you don't have to pay taxes anymore, no?

-Luke-

"You'll own nothing" so no need to pay taxes
You'll own almost nothing before taxes and exactly nothing afterwards.

-Luke-

One month before the French presidential elections, the vaccination certificate is suspended and the mask requirement is eliminated. I hope not too many French people fall for this trick of Macron.

LLight

One month before the French presidential elections, the vaccination certificate is suspended and the mask requirement is eliminated. I hope not too many French people fall for this trick of Macron.
I'm pretty sure that people that despise him won't forget. Not sure it will be enough (people are brainwashed like everywhere else) but we have to hope.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals