Macron Threatens to Make the Covid Jab Mandatory for Everyone

Wagner83

He just spoke. Vaccines are essentially mandatory now in France. Unless you want to pay a pcr test out of your pocket any time you go to a restaurant, concert, cinema, bar, take the train, go shopping etc... And this will most likely be changed in the future so every one literally has to be vaccinated. It paves the way for the sanitary pass to be mandatory as well or at least very much accepted by all and part of your identity papers like the Id card or the driver's license.

Last edited:

Indicator

If this ***t continues down the grim road I'm gonna join the Amish.

Dobbler

These leaders are wiping their **** with constitution and EU laws. I wonder how peacefully citizens will take this... it would take only like 1% of France population or any other country to end this sh*t in 1 day..

HumanLife

You an make people do whatever you want them to do when you restrict them.

Pina

This was the intention all along. It wouldn't surprise me if they decide they can't mandate after all by which time most people have already subjected their bodies to the experiment.

Makrosky

He just spoke. Vaccines are essentially mandatory now in France. Unless you want to pay a pcr test out of your pocket any time you go to a restaurant, concert, cinema, bar, take the train, go shopping etc... And this will most likely be changed in the future so every one literally has to be vaccinated. It paves the way for the sanitary pass to be mandatory as well or at least very much accepted by all and part of your identity papers like the Id card or the driver's license.
Hey Wagner! Very sad times. I hope it is just scare mongering. Doesn't this go against GDPR laws? How in hell can a restaurant or a shop ask you for your medical records? This is insane. Should be ilegal.

Sefton10

The French are normally not the kind to take stuff like this lying down. Hopefully we will see an uprising. I heard in UK media there was a fear the yellow vests and some of the unions may join forces against it, which should create some mayhem for the authorities.

BodhiBlues

This, along with the UK government pushing vaccine passports, is truly frightening. Even for those who are jabbed, living in a society where you are asked to show private medical data to random people just to go about about your daily business is a horrifying prospect. It just shows what the government can get away with if they ramp up the fear enough.

Fred

Fauci has now said vaccines should be mandatory in the USA. They can't allow a large control group of unvaccinated to exist ... that will be a bit of a problem when the vaccinated start to experience serious consequences/death, while the unvaccinated remain healthy. 100% vaccination is a MUST for them if they want to avoid exposure.
Fauci on Sunday: "I do believe at the local level, Jake, there should be more mandates, there really should be." Fauci told CNN’s Jake Tapper.
This is DEFINITELY going to happen here in the USA, probably by October. Be ready to fight for your life, or move in a hurry.

metabolizm

Incredible and frightening. We must resist. Mandatory medical treatment for everyone: you have to be kidding.

Don

I am hoping it wont be mandatory here in canada, but i fear the general populace will want it mandatory and be happy to help enforce it and blame all new variants on the un jabbed..

Herbie

I doubt they will make it law because It’s not law in China.

Imagine people escaping to China for freedom...

Wagner83

Imagine if you work in restaurants, bars, cinemas, concert halls, you're a musician or you take the train all the time. At this point I think most people want to get it over with. The problem is there is no getting over it, there is no end imo. See you in the next paragraph.
Hey Wagner! Very sad times. I hope it is just scare mongering. Doesn't this go against GDPR laws? How in hell can a restaurant or a shop ask you for your medical records? This is insane. Should be ilegal.
I expect they will have machines at the entrance of stores and restaurants, or even on the tables and you will have to scan your card. I don't expect the owners of such businesses to actually control every body. This isn't doable, imagine big shopping malls. The pass is what is the most scary I think. Even if vaccines are mandatory, the pass allows for a total control of children getting all the vaccines they're expected to get, adults will have to refresh their vaccines every 5-10 years without escaping the refresher shots. If this pass becomes a normal part of daily life, it opens the door to many awful things for the future. The next mandatory vaccines would be an example. I don't know about the laws you mentioned. I don't think they really care at this point.
I do feel like they are rushing everyone to take the vaccines they bought before the word gets out it doesn't help protect people, and may harm them. Israel has started administering a third dose as the first two worked so well.

Herbie

I thought China didn't have any lock down since May of last year, has it changed
They haven’t but at this time they are doing a lot of vaccinations. They will have two doses to 40% of the population by the end of the month.