NHS UK making doctors take covid vaccination

Sefton10

I think most people believe that vaccines are great and necessary, and the crowning achievement of medicine. The word "jab" would at least be a step down from that.
Imagine most people's attitude to the mRNA "vaccines" if they had rightly called them experimental gene therapies. We would be looking at a completely different picture. Literally one word has made that difference. The use of language is so important in determining the lens through which people view things.

CreakyJoints

That wasn't my "plan" at all. I'm just voicing my own opinion, people should do what they feel best in their own circumstance.

Remember the Iraq war? Public sentiment was FAR more against that than vaccine passports, millions marched against it on the streets. Guess what, they still did it anyway. To think sending a few study links to a website will influence some committee is like I said (in my opinion) naive. The only way this stops now is with far bigger and more disruptive action.

Thanks for re-iterating your opinion, I felt we had both more or less agreed already multiple times, but it's nice to feel engaged with, I suppose. I hope I didn't offend you with the use of the word 'plan', I thought in context it was quite a common turn of phrase, so I apologise if it has cast aspersions on your character, that wasn't my intention.

I was actually at those marches all those years ago. I think I wouldn't have had as much of an interest in politics at all if I hadn't tried back then.

Here is the link to the committee's page one last time, because there are only a few hours now before the consultation is over, and some people might still be interested. I am not claiming anything about how effective it will be.

Also, I would like to remind everyone once more that the upcoming Police Powers Bill, approaching third reading, has a vaccine mandate hidden in section 59, sub-section 2, clauses (a) and (d).

OP
P

Peatness

This has been decades in the making, not least through media and schooling/education. There is just no appetite for or ability to think critically in the populace at large. We are literally in the Matrix and the blue pills have been popped.

In recent years I think Adam Curtis' documentaries have done the best job of showing how we have gotten to this point. You might not agree with his style or interpretation of every bit of nuance, but I think his general overviews hold true. At the minute it feels like being in one of his films in live time.

Orwell and many other authors called it. Maybe it's just human nature and that's why it was/is so predictable and feels so inevitable.

View attachment 22366
I think the Adam Curtis' documentaries are a must see for all. This Huxley quote is chilling.

I like this one by June Jordan. I find it reassuring

"If you are free, you are not predictable and you are not controllable".

I sent my objection to the covid status certification, it felt empowering to act rather than just complain.

There is still time left if others want to respond, closing date 29th March 2021

Sefton10

Thanks for re-iterating your opinion, I felt we had both more or less agreed already multiple times, but it's nice to feel engaged with, I suppose. I hope I didn't offend you with the use of the word 'plan', I thought in context it was quite a common turn of phrase, so I apologise if it has cast aspersions on your character, that wasn't my intention.

I was actually at those marches all those years ago. I think I wouldn't have had as much of an interest in politics at all if I hadn't tried back then.

Here is the link to the committee's page one last time, because there are only a few hours now before the consultation is over, and some people might still be interested. I am not claiming anything about how effective it will be.

Also, I would like to remind everyone once more that the upcoming Police Powers Bill, approaching third reading, has a vaccine mandate hidden in section 59, sub-section 2, clauses (a) and (d).
No offence taken and none intended on my part. I do really respect your proactivity and don't want to detract from your attempts to engage others. Maybe I'm just too cynical for my own good these days.

Unknownuser

The let's say 80% who are still trapped in the matrix believe the vaccine is the only solution. I have a friend who is asking and calling everywhere to get a vaccine, even though sometimes he questions the plandemic. So I see not much hope so far and the pharma industry will get away with it this time. They tried it the last 25+ years with bird flu, pork flu, BSE and what not. Now they organized all perfectly and paid the important people in politics and media. Its one of the biggest scandals in human history and it's so well done that people fall for it.

Dennis

I suppose that's the price we all have to pay for pretending during this past century and beyond we live in a democracy.
I think you are wrong. The average Joe actually thinks there is democracy. People like you and me know it's not.

FitnessMike

I think you are wrong. The average Joe actually thinks there is democracy. People like you and me know it's not.
There should be a way to actually fire politicians if it seems like they do not fulfill people's will.

AdoTintor

when supply is there, as in UK, the uptake of V is basically a measure of how effective the propaganda/censorship campaign is going (tick), how speaking out by doctors is prevented by debt/high mortgages (tick), and how furlough payments are effective at quelling dissent (tick).

Greg says

He’s also been around Nicole junkermann who is connected to Jeffrey Epstein the child sex trafficker, was doing meeting about digitizing public health in around 2016, it all ties in together.
Schwaub‘s family business have direct links to the nazis, they even ran a camp in WW2 ,nobody bothered to write about this in the MSM.
Oh wow, yes I looked into him a little further. Lovely fella. ??

Rick K

That isn’t completely correct. I’m a healthcare worker (here in the UK), and my company has said 100% that it is a person’s choice to take the vaccine, or not. They can’t do anything to make me take it.

I also do agency shifts on the side (also as a healthcare worker), and they also have the same stance (even though I am going from place to place).

If you know people who work in healthcare who are being forced to take it (not that it could ever be allowed), I would advise them to take legal action and/or find a new job.

Everyone in my workplace has had the jab, and within the next few weeks will have the second one. I (and just one other person) are still untouched. All I’ve had is a meeting with my manager where she had to go through a written agreement with myself that I understand that I am basically putting myself at risk (and perhaps others). But ultimately it’s my choice if somebody sticks that in my arm.
This is in support of what you're doing and indicative of the insanity behind this disease incurring injection. The manufactures of this disease incurring injection have at least been honest enough to state that it WILL NOT prevent infection and WILL NOT prevent transmission so we are no more a threat unjabbed than jabbed. Passports based on receiving this disease incurring injection are the height of fallacy and disclose either abject stupidity and/or mechanical compliance to the political dogma. This same crap is happening here in Canada as the health minister (oxymoron intended) from British Columbia has just announced that travel restrictions in that province can be relaxed now that so many have had this disease incurring injection and "are no longer a threat". Perhaps she has not read the disclosures on the manufacturers' insert.
Perhaps that's not required when you're a health minister.

Rick K

View attachment 22363

The NHS has been up to something for years. I think they'll do anything to continue the big pharma - medical pipeline.
This same B.S. is foisted on an unwitting public in every country. It's never true. The people who took videos of hospitals worldwide during this resurgence of Nazism have proven this. This is no different than the Aids crisis in Africa. Doesn't exist. Every disease of malnourishment and even malaria are called Aids. Keeps the cash flowing and the fear alive. Fauci is the one who invented Aids and has been called a liar publicly by many doctors and scientists but he simply dismisses them as homophobes. Fauci is also a patent holder on this covid virus. If you aren't familiar with this fact please review Dr. David Martin's legal case against him and the CDC (also complicit in this patent).

Ismail

That wasn't my "plan" at all. I'm just voicing my own opinion, people should do what they feel best in their own circumstance.

Remember the Iraq war? Public sentiment was FAR more against that than vaccine passports, millions marched against it on the streets. Guess what, they still did it anyway. To think sending a few study links to a website will influence some committee is like I said (in my opinion) naive. The only way this stops now is with far bigger and more disruptive action.

You are so right (sadly)!

burtlancast

This same crap is happening here in Canada as the health minister (oxymoron intended) from British Columbia has just announced that travel restrictions in that province can be relaxed now that so many have had this disease incurring injection and "are no longer a threat". Perhaps she has not read the disclosures on the manufacturers' insert.
Perhaps that's not required when you're a health minister.
Well, our officials from the CONSEIL D'ETAT in France DID read these disclosures, as it just announced that those vaccinated would still have to abide by the upcoming lock-down rules, precisely because THEY REMAIN A POSSIBLE VIRUS CARRIER.

The irony here is one argument to push vaccination was precisely it would bring back normal life.

FitnessMike

my friend is a nurse in London, and her supervisor said that shes on the black list as she did not get vaccinated, she got it afterwards.

Sefton10

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals