Macron Threatens to Make the Covid Jab Mandatory for Everyone

M

metabolizm

Screenshot 2021-07-13 at 17.17.10.png

LLight

Bars, restaurants and the tourism sector is almost ready for a high number of bankruptcies.
This is not going to work for them, especially without almost half of the population.

Wonder what's next, seizure of saving accounts maybe.

Inaut

Wait for the v-bomb to detonate. They will have near full authority to implement whatever draconian measures they choose. These types of statements from political or health officials typically "foreshadow" next steps. Two years ago it was just whispers of a vaccine passport and most people thought it was conspiracy. Now as we live through it, there's not even a 2nd thought of what's next.

Tim Lundeen

Aad

There are just too many people on this planet. It is not sustainable.

Dobbler

Wait for the v-bomb to detonate. They will have near full authority to implement whatever draconian measures they choose. These types of statements from political or health officials typically "foreshadow" next steps. Two years ago it was just whispers of a vaccine passport and most people thought it was conspiracy. Now as we live through it, there's not even a 2nd thought of what's next.
I read some comments about this. This is not 100% certain but reason why they always seem to tell their plan is their religion satanism. They tell their plan so that people have chance to resist, and when they don't, it's a silent agreement that they can continue to implement it, and this way their karma takes less hit. These leaders every single one of them are satanists.

Peatful

I read some comments about this. This is not 100% certain but reason why they always seem to tell their plan is their religion satanism. They tell their plan so that people have chance to resist, and when they don't, it's a silent agreement that they can continue to implement it, and this way their karma takes less hit. These leaders every single one of them are satanists.
This is correct.

ChiroGuru

Merkel will change course or be removed. Mandatory vaccines in Germany are guaranteed.
As someone living in Germany I can confirm that the politicians here lie all the time. Most Germans apparently don't care. I think the next goal is to vaccinate as many kids and adolescents as possible.

Fred

I

The meaning of mandatory is a vague and requires context.

I think the vaccine will be mandatory for every single person everywhere on Earth (except for those with some extreme medical contraindication). Mandatory, as in, no exceptions. I don't know what the vaccine is supposed to do, but I know the pandemic isn't real, so the vaccine is meant to do something to the people who take it. Will it kill them slowly? Something else? Either way, if a large number of people .... even 10% ... are allowed to remain unvaccinated, this 10% control group will serve as a contrast to the effects of the vaccine, and they can't allow that, strategically. Expect vaccinations at gunpoint OR mandatory vaccinations to leave covid relocation centers aka "covid camps".

Herbie

I think the vaccine will be mandatory for every single person everywhere on Earth (except for those with some extreme medical contraindication). Mandatory, as in, no exceptions. I don't know what the vaccine is supposed to do, but I know the pandemic isn't real, so the vaccine is meant to do something to the people who take it. Will it kill them slowly? Something else? Either way, if a large number of people .... even 10% ... are allowed to remain unvaccinated, this 10% control group will serve as a contrast to the effects of the vaccine, and they can't allow that, strategically. Expect vaccinations at gunpoint OR mandatory vaccinations to leave covid relocation centers aka "covid camps".
This fear mongering is worse than the main stream media.

boris

I believe a lot of puppet politians are satanists. But the real ruling class? No.

They consider themselves gentlemen, that's why they tell what they will do ahead of time. Also it's a good laugh to see the braindead sheep blind to the signs. Satanism, like Illuminati and Freemasons, is a fake conspiracy to give people psychosis and make them look foolish and make them think the ruling class has some kind of magical powers. They don't. They just have a lot of money.

Another reason they are pushing the satanism angle hard from all sides is to recruit degenerates for high puppet positions, so they can control them through blackmail.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals