Rabbi Offers Religious Vaccine Exemptions for All Faiths to Avoid Experimental COVID-19 Shots

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
"A prominent Chabad rabbi is offering to give religious exemption waivers to help anyone of any faith avoid having to take the “yellow star” of mandatory vaccinations."
Legislaters in the US are hard at work at reversing the religious exemptions clause. I believe it may have already been deactivated in several states.

Birdie

Rabbi Michoel Green served as the envoy for the Hasidic movement in Westborough, Mass. for nearly two decades, but he has been removed from his posts for sharing his honest opinions about vaccinations.

J.R.K

"A prominent Chabad rabbi is offering to give religious exemption waivers to help anyone of any faith avoid having to take the “yellow star” of mandatory vaccinations."
I applaud this man and what he is trying to do. I think that this might be a bright point in all of this pandemic wherein this example we overlook each other’s differences of opinions, background, race or creed and support each other in one common interest that all humanity shares, that being the freedom to choose what is best for each of us. The historic American phrase,” life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. So eloquently phrased and such a simple concept on the surface. Yet such a difficult thing to have and hold onto. Why is it a struggle to achieve something so basic and innate in all of mankind?

Birdie

This man is truly doing a god's work.
He is still a rabbi I assume. That probably means he can continue to give exemptions. Or is that not so? So typical that he has been removed from his posts for speaking out.

GorillaHead

He is still a rabbi I assume. That probably means he can continue to give exemptions. Or is that not so? So typical that he has been removed from his posts for speaking out.
I dont underdstand why one needs even exemptions from a rabbi. If u claim ur religion is against this then its against it thats it.
That the very definition of a religion. Its very personal.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals