Covid-19 vaccine exemption pass UK

P

Peatness

Accessing venues if you’re exempt from vaccination or testing

If you’re exempt from being vaccinated or tested for Covid-19 but still want access to events and venues that request the NHS Covid Pass, then you can self-declare your medical exemption. Staff should not ask for evidence of the exemption.

Event or venue organisers in England that choose to use the NHS Covid Pass as a condition of entry can decide whether to accept self-declared medical exemptions, as long as they comply with the Equalities Act 2010.

You are welcome to show a visual cue to indicate you are declaring a medical exemption from testing and vaccination, which should be respected by all staff.

It is not mandatory for you to wear a visual cue to outline you are exempt, and you are also not required to demonstrate your Covid-19 status through the NHS App.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drareg

If you’re exempt from being vaccinated or tested for Covid-19 but still want access to events and venues that request the NHS Covid Pass, then you can self-declare your medical exemption. Staff should not ask for evidence of the exemption.

Event or venue organisers in England that choose to use the NHS Covid Pass as a condition of entry can decide whether to accept self-declared medical exemptions, as long as they comply with the Equalities Act 2010.

You are welcome to show a visual cue to indicate you are declaring a medical exemption from testing and vaccination, which should be respected by all staff.

It is not mandatory for you to wear a visual cue to outline you are exempt, and you are also not required to demonstrate your Covid-19 status through the NHS App.
This is good news, it’s no surprise they speak about right to exemptions after vaccine uptake is nearly maximized.
Personally I will do whatever it takes to get one of these exemptions.

OP
P

Peatness

This is good news, it’s no surprise they speak about right to exemptions after vaccine uptake is nearly maximized.
Personally I will do whatever it takes to get one of these exemptions.
Just like with masks it turns out there are many ways we can all be exempt.

J.R.K

J.R.K

Does it make any sense if this were a real pandemic to give people a gene therapy for the alpha strain when the delta strain is circulating and has about a forty five percent effficacy rate based upon the Israel model, with the new variant entering the picture that there are concerns that this vaccine has no effect upon?
I am starting to wonder about the neuro encyphalitis that was demonstrated in the mouse models at the Whitehouse institute at Harvard and M.I.T. and whether we are seeing it manifest in the leadership of our countries.

I meant to post something like this the other week and you've just reminded me. Sorry Pina and thanks as always for doing that. I will try and find the stuff I found, there are actually printable cards for free, not that anyone would necessarily pay for those on the website but I'll try and find time to get the links just in case of any use to anyone.

Apologies if posted elsewhere, lots of information (insights into how you can potentially use the exemption) to have a look at.

Sefton10

Does it make any sense if this were a real pandemic to give people a gene therapy for the alpha strain when the delta strain is circulating and has about a forty five percent effficacy rate based upon the Israel model, with the new variant entering the picture that there are concerns that this vaccine has no effect upon?
It makes zero sense.

Attachments

• F5A00B6A-A185-40C3-A865-A4008E268CCA.jpeg
    F5A00B6A-A185-40C3-A865-A4008E268CCA.jpeg
    164.5 KB · Views: 28

Ismail

Staff should not ask for evidence of the exemption.

This is where the problem stems from, unfortunately many members of staff at such events can be extremely clever and more advance than the government BS scientists and as a result become a law unto themselves, whereby they imply you’re “faking it”, or outright not allowing you to enter etc. (Talking from personal experience). Ofc not all people are like this, however I have noticed a massive IQ increase in people working at maintaining the covid “rules”. It takes a lot of energy to diplomatically explain to them the actual facts.

This is where the problem stems from, unfortunately many members of staff at such events can be extremely clever and more advance than the government BS scientists and as a result become a law unto themselves, whereby they imply you’re “faking it”, or outright not allowing you to enter etc. (Talking from personal experience). Ofc not all people are like this, however I have noticed a massive IQ increase in people working at maintaining the covid “rules”. It takes a lot of energy to diplomatically explain to them the actual facts.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGex0kLgNok

Future strategy?

OP
P

Peatness

This is funny.
Don’t worry about this. The same 'woke' people that people on the forum spend so much time berating would never want to be seen to be breaking the disability equality act. Woke will work for you in this instance :):

J.R.K

It makes zero sense.
I suppose this is the part where we untreated will sit on the sidelines and watch as the treated in the experiment are released and exposed to the wild version of the virus and get their lives back to normal.
But if we see a spike in illness when only treated people are allowed in these venues, I can see the narrative staying as,”because that part of the population isn’t treated the gene therapies aren’t working! They must be using the force to deactivate the gene therapies we need to treat them also”

Ismail

The same 'woke' people that people on the forum spend so much time berating would never want to be seen to be breaking the disability equality act. Woke will work for you in this instance :):
Haha good point, the next question is proving that someone broke the disability equality act...another headache. The police and courts keep barking about evidence, once you provide it things go quiet ?

I’ve been going through the courts for a totally different reason for the last 2 and half years and I am shocked at what a broken legal system we have here in the UK, it’s an absolute joke and a money making exercise inside out! I can now genuinely see why people take the law into their own hands (not to say I condone such behaviour), especially divorced men who have their children used as pawns against them.

The funniest thing is when ones ex spouse swears to tell the truth and nothing but the truth and then proceeds to talk out of their backside, one can smell the BS even with no sense of smell ? ??

If I ever get the time and energy, I will share with members here what I have had to go through, and I am so sure it’ll shock most, if not all. Okay that’s the end of my sermon ?

A reminder
Bloke on the train today asked me if I had a mask. I just said no and gave him a look and he buggered off haha. There's actually some useful bits to throw back at them on that NHS link eh @Pina . Just a shame most people don't know most of it

OP
P

Peatness

Bloke on the train today asked me if I had a mask. I just said no and gave him a look and he buggered off haha. There's actually some useful bits to throw back at them on that NHS link eh @Pina . Just a shame most people don't know most of it
I do the same. If I'm asked I just say 'I don't wear them' no one bothers me. Not sure about the pass yet. Not keen on crowds at the moment.

I do the same. If I'm asked I just say 'I don't wear them' no one bothers me. Not sure about the pass yet. Not keen on crowds at the moment.
Yeah i'm with you. I'm investigating an angle to give me a more solid exemption but will need to find out a bit more. Moving back to England from Scotland in the near future too, so I don't know what will change by then and also I'll need to register with a different doctor. I feel my recovery and all the context wont make me fear a crowd anyway when the occasion presents itself. I want to be able to go to the football again eventually.

OP
P

Peatness

Yeah i'm with you. I'm investigating an angle to give me a more solid exemption but will need to find out a bit more. Moving back to England from Scotland in the near future too, so I don't know what will change by then and also I'll need to register with a different doctor. I feel my recovery and all the context wont make me fear a crowd anyway when the occasion presents itself. I want to be able to go to the football again eventually.
Sadly, doctors are reluctant to give exemptions. I self declare based on my understanding of my body and my (mis)understanding of experimental gene therapy injections. I exempt myself from clinical trials too because I am not a rat. :D

Sadly, doctors are reluctant to give exemptions. I self declare based on my understanding of my body and my (mis)understanding of experimental gene therapy injections. I exempt myself from clinical trials too because I am not a rat. :D
I can imagine. I've not spoken to my NHS doctor for months now, I've gone on a different healing route. Removed myself from the vaccine process a long time ago also. Keep fighting the good fight.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals