Israeli TV bombshell: vaccines have almost totally failed

burtlancast

They've just admitted more than 90% of hospitalized people were fully vaccinated.
They also said both vaccinated and unvaccinated carry the same viral load in their blood when exposed to Covid.

View: https://twitter.com/soundtrue2/status/1440763553271595011?s=20

And yet, they still try to push a third vaccination that will somehow reverse these facts.

Mito

Just how badly did vaccine failure surprise Fauci?

This badly: on May 20 (May!) he said the US might be able to eliminate Sars-Cov-2 entirely. Three months later he was begging for boosters double-quick. True story.​

Let’s go to the videotape!

On May 20, Dr. Anthony S. Fauci (People’s Sexiest Man Alive for 12 straight years) took time from his busy day for an interview the Washington Post.

Beyond its cringe-inducing title - “Coronavirus: Leadership During Crisis” - the interview is noteworthy because it came at the moment of peak overconfidence in the mRNA vaccines.

Sars-Cov-2 had basically disappeared in Israel, which was the first country to begin a mass mRNA vaccination campaign. With about 80 percent of adults vaccinated, new cases were down 99.5 percent from their January peak and still falling. Deaths had dropped nearly as much.

On Twitter and off, the word “miracle” was getting thrown around a lot. Slate and the Atlantic had turned their attention to the vitally important question of which vaccine was the coolest (Pfizer! Pfizer was the coolest!)

Q5pSKcX8IPVy-wa4JLRaBwyl-5UDyHVnxsZAPovDmbsV09-OfKBm5vQaE_fJXDVyzDfP9dwU6v4TZAQW3gysEwU3v3Bw_qP4zh_j9LxNlQ4LBOgxvSuwcXhoTWymlNtQ7mT4poL0_aJUalBabxMhCo8g5pONNg-OLJAyvmmg65OwTgdXrLzrHgXqlxrt87zU0D9NvFMGRM7xMKZaCvi8aJIV_fS4VTgFTvdH-q0HiSSiWJOwWv5RhJRE3rWj0OjFr4_MiZ7z5XrSAac9m8-y8dPTeEhg3eM2QLL0EnlBUkVIelxL6OsFWXIRIO0cPGDCZTrOJqw-xrFj9xu7W81sVnun8A=s0-d-e1-ft

And the only thing standing in the way of herrrrd immunity were the mouth-breathing Trump fans (and some African-Americans who remembered Tuskegee, but no one blamed them) who refused to submit to the miracle.

No matter, though. The vaccines were that good!

How good?

Dr. Fauci can speak for himself:

Q: Vaccinations are rising, but is there a concern about a resurgence in the latter part of the year as the weather gets colder? And how much of this hinges upon what our understanding is of how long these vaccines are effective?

DR. FAUCI: Well, I don't think we should be that concerned right now about how long they're effective. I think they will be effective long enough that we will get to the point where we are not going to be necessarily worrying about a surge…

[as] highly effective as these vaccines are and you get a substantial proportion of the population vaccinated, the chances of there being a surge are extraordinarily low.

-

But what about boosters, Dr. F.?

Boosters? Boosters? We don’t need no stinking boosters!

Q: One thing that you've talked about is that people might need a booster shot within a year or so of being vaccinated. What is the timeline right now for when people might need to start getting that?

A: …I really don't think it's accurate to say that we will need boosters X number of months from now. We may not need it for quite a while… Will this be a situation where over the years, we may need intermittent boosts? Again, you want to be prepared for that, Yasmeen, but you don't know definitely if we'll need it…-

--

But Fauci wasn’t done with his answer. He had a prediction to make.

A: When you have an infectious disease and you want to, in essence, address it appropriately, there are three possibilities. One, you could eradicate it. That's a very high bar because we've only eradicated one human infectious disease in our entire history, and that is smallpox, with a highly successful vaccination campaign.

The next thing is you can eliminate, and you generally do that by having certain countries, usually with good vaccination programs, essentially eliminate the presence of a particular pathogen in society. We've done that with polio in the United States. We've done that with measles in the United States and other developed nations.

So, that's called elimination, and the other is control. You have a very, very low level in the community, not enough to be a public health issue but enough to know that you haven't completely eliminated it. We don't know where we're going to be with SARS-CoV-2 and with COVID-19. I would hope it would be much closer to elimination than just control. That's going to depend entirely on the success, which I believe we're going in the right direction, of the vaccine program…

Elimination?

Control?

At this point I think we’d all settle for zero efficacy, zero long-term side effects.
Of course, the vaccine fanatics (including the ones in the White House) will note that the United States didn’t duplicate Israel’s success at vaccinating nearly its entire adult population.
Lucky us.

hf2t7p0J_15YfugX2cNjz-GjnYuySPl-3wgdLCOsKzRQV_UHdw6VbMMsed3fuFAMS1vMgeuP_faZGAvA1hNzEKwClaRPyz40O04aSFVA-iddUr72HxQRP-fTErw1jBBhnbSnlLC03iQ-nPgt9M2k6fm9w2yVe-oZwAoBQ5r7t7tQPTpNcU6CvBUpNoFQpMK6jluHtg8T07KF3KN3i0j6DZ0e3FUabniIuBqERjmqkG8-6xCwLqT8zElm-LpFjUQ_SOwaxLWCy50w22nWOQbZCN5QZWTJHSSp_XoxOgPhWPMqLqHRTPI7rG_8wRce_Npw35uD5wZ5yCv27wzVdo-Dbl5PCA=s0-d-e1-ft

I’m a terrible Jew today, I shouldn’t be working (and I usually on Yom Kippur), but under the circumstances I hope whoever is in charge gives me a pass. Also my temple won’t let me go to services in-person since I’m not vaccinated, because science!

Anyway the Haftarah from Isaiah is what really matters.

Hope you’re having an easy fast.

SOURCE: https://www.washingtonpost.com/wash...eadership-during-crisis-with-anthony-s-fauci/

Makrosky

They've just admitted more than 90% of hospitalized people were fully vaccinated.
They also said both vaccinated and unvaccinated carry the same viral load in their blood when exposed to Covid.

View: https://twitter.com/soundtrue2/status/1440763553271595011?s=20

And yet, they still try to push a third vaccination that will somehow reverse these facts.

Can anyone that understands hebrew confirm the video? @charlie do you recall if there are any users here who have publicly shared they speak hebrew? We need to confirm this first hand. I don't trust these subtitles/twitter people without a double check.

yerrag

Thank you. That's why is important to get the context of what TV channel is that and if the subs are legit.
But this isn't a translation, so you should also be skeptical of the veracity of this news from Haaretz. Is Haaretz the Israeli equivalent of UK's BBC or the US' NPR? Or the UK's The Guardian or the US' NYT?

Are figures bull**** as @achillea says?

Makrosky

But this isn't a translation, so you should also be skeptical of the veracity of this news from Haaretz. Is Haaretz the Israeli equivalent of UK's BBC or the US' NPR? Or the UK's The Guardian or the US' NYT?

Are figures bull**** as @achillea says?
Absolutely. Context is needed in both cases.

yerrag

Paul Craig Roberts has another take on the Israeli situation in his article at Unz:

1632406595839.png

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

I agree with Makroski, we need someone understanding Israeli to confirm or deny this video clip.

Fairykiller

I asked my Israeli friend if the translation is correct. This is what she replied:

“Yes it’s true
But most of the severe cases or deaths are non vaccinated people…
The double vaccination is starting to be irrelevant since we were among thr first countries to vaccinate the community…so more than 6 months passed..
Almost 40% got the booster jab and among those numbers the severe cases are really low”

the Haaretz article doesn’t distinguish between double and triple vaccinated. It looks at vaccinated vs unvaccinated.

Inaut

Are these unvaccinated elderly with co morbidities? I don't like when people talk stats and numbers surrounding the coof. We have no idea what was done while in hospital, pre-existing health conditions of the deceased and who got fake/real jabs..... IDK anything anymore.

Makrosky

Thanks a lot. So now we know it is legit.
I asked my Israeli friend if the translation is correct. This is what she replied:

“Yes it’s true
But most of the severe cases or deaths are non vaccinated people…
And her source is?

Inaut

Are these unvaccinated elderly with co morbidities? I don't like when people talk stats and numbers surrounding the coof. We have no idea what was done while in hospital, pre-existing health conditions of the deceased and who got fake/real jabs..... IDK anything anymore.

yerrag

Quite the essence of our post-modern existence. Mind tricks played on us since birth.

Palerider

"on May 20 (May!) he (Fauci) said the US might be able to eliminate Sars-Cov-2 entirely. "​

Correct me if I'm wrong please but since when can a zoonotic virus be eradicated?

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

All they have to do is decide those vaccinated cases that happen to die from Covid...died from other causes.

They could simply reverse the death by Covid cause.

What's stopping them ?

It's not like they havn't moved the goal posts in the past.

J.R.K

Quite the essence of our post-modern existence. Mind tricks played on us since birth.
You said something there @yerrag!
Vaccinated or unvaccinated, I think the main issue for me is now what is it that separates the healthy that have the virus but it doesn’t or barely affects them or the ones that are deathly ill or are on their death bed.
I am still of the mindset that the vaccine is not helpful and has characteristics that will possibly make it harmful in the future. But to vaccinate in the middle of the “pandemic”, this was an idea that was ripe with problems right from the start, if indeed there is a novel corona virus.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals