Macron Threatens to Make the Covid Jab Mandatory for Everyone

LLight

Is The Express just making stuff up then?
I don't understand about what Macron has made a "U-Turn".
The law is still being voted. Another protest will be made saturday.

PS: fyi, I would be the first person to be happy if this news were true.

Greg says

I don’t believe protests would have changed Macron’s mind. The passports have been on the agenda in Europe since at least 2018.

Attachments

• AE897A74-0A71-4AD4-AB6C-836C020D619E.jpeg
    AE897A74-0A71-4AD4-AB6C-836C020D619E.jpeg
    132.4 KB · Views: 25

Yucca

General strike
General roadblock (from truckers)
Not so pacifist events
Civil disobedience to controls (and lots of police officers already said they have not to do this)

…I think our country needs again to cut some heads.

Last edited:

Rheor

I think at least 3/4 of our senators and deputies are corrupted or under "pressure".
Well we'll see how that situation escalates, that obviously can't keep up this way..

metabolizm

I’m done. I can’t bear to see this anymore. The UK (where I am) will surely follow suit. All of those people fighting against this on the streets, I salute you. I don’t have the constitution to withstand it anymore. All I can do is refuse the vaccine for as long as possible, and that’s what I’ll do. For now, I’m going to tune out for my own sanity and enjoy nature.

Indicator

I’m done. I can’t bear to see this anymore. The UK (where I am) will surely follow suit. All of those people fighting against this on the streets, I salute you. I don’t have the constitution to withstand it anymore. All I can do is refuse the vaccine for as long as possible, and that’s what I’ll do. For now, I’m going to tune out for my own sanity and enjoy nature.
Good choice

Yucca

Officially, 161000 protesters in the country, for 164 events.

In reality, when we see that the small events in many cities are counted for about 300, when the reality shows about 2000 (quite easy to do the math on the vids/pics), we can say that there was maybe between 500 000 and 1M total. 11000 only for Paris is really a joke.
And we are in the end of July, everyone is in vacation. In September we could be many many more. It was the same with the « gilets jaunes », not much in the beginning, but always more every week

ps : the video from Martine Wonner is a hoax, as the only resignation in the Republican guard was from the chief music director…it’s a honest person (deputy) but not a great help for us…

Rheor

Could not be there today, will definitely go to the streets next week.
Australians and British are also making their moves, good luck to them !

We should never stop and get the ball rolling while it's still hot, only the beginning...

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
bzmazu Bill Gates’ ‘Web Of Power’ Threatens Life On Earth Articles & Scientific Studies 18
bzmazu Urgent Plea by Doctors to India’s PM: “Halt Roll-Out of COVID-19 Vaccines Now” Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 0
A Repository for "what covid vaccines are efficacious against"? Vaccines 0
G The COVID Vaccine May Induce COVID Sensitivity Vaccines 0
sugarisgreat Niacin Covid regimine Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
L Covid Censorship - Vaccines and SARS-COV2 Vaccines 6
S Sydney Covid Hospitalizations - All Are Vaccinated! Vaccines 8
bzmazu Covid-19 Vaccines Lead to New Infections and Mortality: The Evidence is Overwhelming Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 8
B "Long COVID" mechanisms explained - a bioenergetic disruption involving iron Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 0
SOMO Prions and Covid unrelated Science 5
'peataphysique VAERS Whistleblower: “45,000 Dead From Covid-19 Vaccines Within 3 Days of Vaccination”, Sparks Lawsuit Against Federal Government Toxins, Detoxification 4
R Covid vaccine advice Vaccines 29
C Recovering from COVID Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 6
haidut COVID-19 vaccines may cause 82%+ miscarriage rate Scientific Studies 55
haidut It's official: COVID-19 vaccination may be stemming evolution of “fitter” SARS-CoV-2 variants Scientific Studies 15
Jam COVID-19 Vaccine Associated Parkinson’s Disease, A Prion Disease Signal in the UK Yellow Card Adverse Event Database Scientific Studies 4
M Mandatory vaccines in Russia. How does this fit in the opinion of many that say Covid is exaggerated by the west for their political interests? Ask For Help or Advice 76
A Huge Ivermectin study that showed massive positive results against COVID was totally faked. Scientific Studies 20
L Japanese report saying Sake for prevention of Covid ......trial already started Vaccines 4
F Questions about covid from my friend that did not made up her mind yet? Ask For Help or Advice 11
Jam Aspirin Use is Associated with Decreased Mortality in Patients with COVID-19: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis Scientific Studies 4
L Bombshell: David Martin Blows the lid on the Covid fraud and the Covid Vaccines Vaccines 138
Mito Pfizer to ask FDA to authorize booster dose of COVID vaccine as Delta variant spreads Vaccines 8
Drareg Norway paying compensation claims for Astrazeneca covid vaccine side effects Vaccines 1
Pina NHS Covid Injection Advert Vaccines 41
haidut Breaking: COVID-19 vaccines kill two people for every three they save Vaccines 100
Mito Prepare for mandatory COVID vaccines in September Vaccines 82
Jam Introducing covid-19 as an evolutionary metabolic infectious disease (EMID). The prime cause and representing alternative treatment for Covid-19 (SARS Scientific Studies 2
D NYU professor Mark Crispin Miller Interviewed: Covid propaganda Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 3
R When did Peat change his mind about Covid? Vaccines 23
Eastcoast Seth Nose feels not 100% open since Covid TEST Ask For Help or Advice 35
T COVID-19 vaccines and fertility Vaccines 2
Eastcoast Seth COVID Rapid Tests contain something evil in them Ask For Help or Advice 11
K COVID vaccine shedding and ferritin above the norm Vaccines 1
Jam COVID-19, Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) and Iodide Scientific Studies 0
Mito Potential for the Repurposing of Adamantane Antivirals for COVID-19 Miscellaneous Health Discussions 0
A Dad's personality changed after covid vaccine? Ask For Help or Advice 99
Giraffe Children should not be vaccinated against covid-19 says WHO Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 14
Mito Repurposing Anti-Malaria Phytomedicine Artemisinin as a COVID-19 Drug Articles & Scientific Studies 0
quazimodo World’s Smartest Man’ with 210 IQ Urges Resistance to COVID Vax, ‘Depopulation Agenda’ Society 2
ddjd Iron status is crucial factor in determining vulnerability to COVID Ask For Help or Advice 5
haidut COVID-19 is an energy deficiency disease Scientific Studies 4
haidut Endotoxin (LPS) may be the cause of fatal lung damage in COVID-19 Scientific Studies 0
ddjd OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE COVID-19 IS AN ONCOGENIC, HYPERINFLAMMATORY MITOCHONDRIAL DISEASE OF IRON METABOLISM CAUSED BY THE SPIKE PROTEIN Ask For Help or Advice 13
meatbag WEF Warns of Cyber Attack Leading to Systemic Collapse of the Global Financial System, Also Warned About Pandemic Before Covid Society 66
Advocate2021 Covid -19 Criminal Justice Initiative Just Launched Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
Mito Hydroxychloroquine + Azithromycin therapy at a higher dose improved survival by nearly 200% in ventilated COVID patients Miscellaneous Health Discussions 0
charlie Rabbi Offers Religious Vaccine Exemptions for All Faiths to Avoid Experimental COVID-19 Shots Vaccines 5
L 5 hr Covid Presentation by Dr. Fleming Society 38
quazimodo Is the covid vax legal under emergency use? Miscellaneous Health Discussions 4