here lately.

I go over to her site:
enzyme therapy.
loomis test.

I'm impressed by her doctorate in chemistry
from U. of Colorado.

On her site in a link to Peat stuff,
she notes that
Peat has a patent on a progesterone oral supplement.
The only one.

Never heard that before.

Generally,
coach me up on Lita Lee.
Please.

shaadoe

In an interview with Ray Peat he was asked specifically about Lita Lee, since she follows much of Ray's work. In the nicest way possible, Ray said to stay away from enzyme therapy.

Lita Lee is a sales women, promoting her product.

nwo2012

shaadoe said:
In an interview with Ray Peat he was asked specifically about Lita Lee, since she follows much of Ray's work. In the nicest way possible, Ray said to stay away from enzyme therapy.

Agree. The thyroid stuff she writes of and most of the other hormone stuff is good. The other crap, is just that, crap.

J

j.

shaadoe said:

hahaha. he said something like "it depends if the quality of the product is good". lita lee seemed to me to be good on a lot of things but with a dark side.

Birdie

shaadoe said:

Agree.

peatarian

I have used some of her articles because they are a lot simpler than Ray Peat and just the right thing for people don't know or don't get R.P.

I contacted her once with a question. She answered within minutes telling me I would have to do her tests (urine) and her health history questions, then I would have to pay for her telephone consultation (I think 250 Euro).
The question was how her enzyme therapy worked ...

I have never heard that interview with Ray Peat about her (thank for posting it, very funny; I think she dedicated a book to him or something.) but from reading his articles you can tell that what she does is nonsense.

I would use some of her Ray Peat info but stay away otherwise.

OP
N

narouz

peatarian said:
I have used some of her articles because they are a lot simpler than Ray Peat and just the right thing for people don't know or don't get R.P.

I contacted her once with a question. She answered within minutes telling me I would have to do her tests (urine) and her health history questions, then I would have to pay for her telephone consultation (I think 250 Euro).
The question was how her enzyme therapy worked ...

I have never heard that interview with Ray Peat about her (thank for posting it, very funny; I think she dedicated a book to him or something.) but from reading his articles you can tell that what she does is nonsense.

I would use some of her Ray Peat info but stay away otherwise.

peatarian,
you rock.

peatarian

Thank you, narouz, you are very sweet. I have been waiting for somebody to say that to me for ages!

scarlettsmum

This post is old. I was considering consulting her, then I came across this. Any more updates? Anyone worked with her with positive results? What's wrong with enzymes?

freyasam

I searched L-I-G-H-T and listened to all the interviews where Lita Lee was mentioned. Perhaps the interview you're referencing was not listed on the website, but I heard no instance of him saying to stay away from enzymes. He gave his usual pitch about avoiding supplements as much as possible but didn't specifically address Dr Lita Lee or enzymes.

pedmed

Peatarian is not posting here since 2012? I think it's a shame, she was very knowledgeable. Anyone knows who is she?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals