Lita Lee?

kkrtype

Hi there,

I understand that Lita Lee has studied with Ray Peat for a long time and a lot of people go to her website (?) I have gone to her website and ordered some Vitamin D from her in liquid form although next time I will not order the Vitamin D from her as the only option I was able to choose was 2 day shipping and I'm not going to pay for that shipping when I didn't need it in two days. And plus, when I got the Vit D, the drops wouldn't come out of the top dropper, so I had to take it out and do it manually. So those two things I'm not impressed with. However, she offers a urine Loomis test and also a reading on your diet and enzymes. It seems great, as she says that you can take all these vitamins, but if you're not getting the right enzymes, it's all for nothing. (I'm paraphrasing here). But the urine test, and the enzyme reading, and appointment is $300 or more and when you take her recommended supplements, probably close to 350 or 400. And since it's alternative, insurance won't pay for it.

So my question is, has anyone done this and would you highly recommend it? Before I put a lot of my hard earned check down on this, I would want to know if anyone else has done it or would recommend it! Thanks !!! :)

I haven't worked with Lita Lee so I can't speak to that. I have read her pro-thyroid diet recommendations and think they are sound. I vaguely recall Peat saying in an interview that the enzyme therapy she promotes is not necessary, so I guess you might save yourself some money. :2cents