Jordan Peterson finally shares what he thinks of the pandemic

DirtySkeeze

I don't know what the bolded above means.

I was spot on. It is a character flaw to idolize someone and then attack them when they disappoint you and don't meet your expectations. Best to realize that no one is perfect., especially you.
Regarding the bolded statement its regarding racial groups.

Perry Staltic

I never idolized him. You are projecting.

You calling him a liar indicates you placed far more confidence in him speaking the truth than you did in your ability to discern the truth. Having a character flaw (according to your standard) or being wrong about something doesn't mean he's lying. Your use of that word, though does indicate grave disappointment on your part.

DirtySkeeze

You calling him a liar indicates you placed far more confidence in him speaking the truth than you did in your ability to discern the truth. Having a character flaw (according to your standard) or being wrong about something doesn't mean he's lying. Your use of that word, though does indicate grave disappointment on your part.
Lololol your doing even more projection. I call many people liars. Your reading into things and making baseless claims on a feeling you have regarding my statements. Its pathetic quite honestly.

The fact you dont know about these claims im making or population differences shows how uninformed you are. It really makes your smug confidence in your ability "to seperate the wheat from the chaff" very laughable.

Go waste someone elses time with your lack of information. And please project more about what i am.

Perry Staltic

Lololol your doing even more projection. I call many people liars. Your reading into things and making baseless claims on a feeling you have regarding my statements. Its pathetic quite honestly.

The fact you dont know about these claims im making or population differences shows how uninformed you are. It really makes your smug confidence in your ability "to seperate the wheat from the chaff" very laughable.

Go waste someone elses time with your lack of information. And please project more about what i am.

What's pathetic is you accusing someone of being a liar and then not being able substantiate your accusations. That's called being a false accuser.

DirtySkeeze

You provided 2 examples, not "multiple". When challenged, you followed through with neither of them.
Actually 3, which to be fair even 2 is considered multiple by the dictionary definition. I then judged you for what you are. Which is an over confident person with low info, that projects alot. After realizing this, i decided that no amount of info would change your mind and decided not to follow up anymore.

Perry Staltic

Actually 3, which to be fair even 2 is considered multiple by the dictionary definition. I then judged you for what you are. Which is an over confident person with low info, that projects alot. After realizing this, i decided that no amount of info would change your mind and decided not to follow up anymore.

I don't know what your 3rd accusation was. I put multiple in quotes because I pay attention to the words people use, and multiple can mean many, which your examples clearly aren't. I'm low info regarding Peterson, but high info regarding human behavior. Thus my confidence to challenge your false accusations.

DirtySkeeze

I don't know what your 3rd accusation was. I put multiple in quotes because I pay attention to the words people use, and multiple can mean many, which your examples clearly aren't. I'm low info regarding Peterson, but high info regarding human behavior. Thus my confidence to challenge your false accusations.
You didnt challenge anything though. You just projected about me. You didnt challenge ***t. It wasnt ever a debate about peterson.

Meanwhile you havent watched peterson much and somehow know his behavior and know hes good.

You can read into words all you want, but its only a part of the picture. You need to see the body and face to get a whole picture. At best the words tell you 50%. You judged me on the most miniscule thing. All you did was project and assume. With no info about me, just a feeling.

Perry Staltic

You didnt challenge anything though. You just projected about me. You didnt challenge ***t. It wasnt ever a debate about peterson.

Meanwhile you havent watched peterson much and somehow know his behavior and know hes good.

You can read into words all you want, but its only a part of the picture. You need to see the body and face to get a whole picture. At best the words tell you 50%. You judged me on the most miniscule thing. All you did was project and assume. With no info about me, just a feeling.

I challenged your false accusations that you can't defend, so you deflect and evade.

I'm not looking at Peterson's behavior; I judge his words. I'm looking at your behavior.

Perry Staltic

Are you jewish? Or a boomer? Im guessing its one of the two?

There you go again, shifty, trying to deflect. What would either have to do with this discussion? Let me guess: your cognitive development only enables you to think in gross generalities?

DirtySkeeze

Lol answer the question. Well certain peoples have certain patterns. I imagine your one of the two. Id Like to see the physiognomy, i bet its a beauty.

Demyze

You guys just don't understand class warfare and methods of exploitation :dead:

Demyze

How are you so sure you have correctly seperated the wheat from the chaff?

Am i wrong to be against the "isms" off hand i cant think of a good one unless its "nationalism"?

Is it possible you just havent been exposed to all his lies? I used to be a big follower myself.

Maybe we should look at how he talks constantly about Jungs beliefs, but edits out certain parts.

He talks all about solzhenitsyn then just wants to ignore what his book 200 years says. Ironic how he just ignores these important things.

View: https://youtu.be/mLnP0nJLl0E

Have you read Einstiens views on Zionism? I found them helpful, also reading about the Rothschild's involvement in the movement
Political views of Albert Einstein - Wikipedia

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals