Jordan Peterson finally shares what he thinks of the pandemic

Demyze

Wow I wonder if hell give the same speech in front of the trilateral commission!
IMG_20220121_180648.jpg

Dude's a behaviorist shill

DirtySkeeze

What does "Don't trust him at all" mean? When he speaks words of truth, should we not believe them?
Satan speaks truth sometimes too... So i guess we should believe him?

The problem is he spews alot of lies. His whole "radical individualism" crap is terrible. He is just a new version of boomer capitalism.

Mauritio

I commend Jordan on this presentation.

View: https://youtu.be/nk9jvETVwNw

He looks kind of frail . Might be the SSRI's or low carb finally taking its toll on him.

I think he has good intentions and he is an ally with a large following. It's always good to be skeptical ,but we have to focus on the common enemy.
Everybody who is against the mandates in some shape or form is a friend. We can't afford the luxury of doing anything else.

This can't be overstated and I think peat agrees . His words:

A: Yes, ideological differences have to be overlooked to concentrate on realizing the goals.

Q: So focus on the common enemy?

A: Yes.

cupofcoffee

He looks kind of frail . Might be the SSRI's or low carb finally taking its toll on him.

I think he has good intentions and he is an ally with a large following. It's always good to be skeptical ,but we have to focus on the common enemy.
Everybody who is against the mandates in some shape or form is a friend. We can't afford the luxury of doing anything else.

This can't be overstated and I think peat agrees . His words:

A: Yes, ideological differences have to be overlooked to concentrate on realizing the goals.

Q: So focus on the common enemy?

A: Yes.
I agree, also don't forget the benzos' withdrawal which was brutal and almost fried his brain. He's lucky he managed to survive.

I think JBP was a force of good even before the pandemic, providing guidance and encouragement to do good to millions of men around the world.

Perry Staltic

Satan speaks truth sometimes too... So i guess we should believe him?

The problem is he spews alot of lies. His whole "radical individualism" crap is terrible. He is just a new version of boomer capitalism.

Learn to separate the wheat from the chaff and you don't have to put your trust in people.

Radical individualism. Boomer capitalism. Your mind seems to be beholden to "isms". No wonder you gnash your teeth at Peterson.

DirtySkeeze

Learn to separate the wheat from the chaff and you don't have to put your trust in people.

Radical individualism. Boomer capitalism. Your mind seems to be beholden to "isms". No wonder you gnash your teeth at Peterson.
How are you so sure you have correctly seperated the wheat from the chaff?

Am i wrong to be against the "isms" off hand i cant think of a good one unless its "nationalism"?

Is it possible you just havent been exposed to all his lies? I used to be a big follower myself.

Maybe we should look at how he talks constantly about Jungs beliefs, but edits out certain parts.

He talks all about solzhenitsyn then just wants to ignore what his book 200 years says. Ironic how he just ignores these important things.

View: https://youtu.be/mLnP0nJLl0E

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

Just sent you a lie by omission. That video i sent recently. On 200 years together.

You're confusing character with spoken words. Your judgment of him indicates the character flaw is in you, not Peterson. I bet you placed him on a pedestal and reacted badly when you realized he isn't perfect according to your standards.

DirtySkeeze

You're confusing character with spoken words. Your judgment of him indicates the character flaw is in you, not Peterson. I bet you placed him on a pedestal and reacted badly when you realized he isn't perfect according to your standards.
I reacted badly when i was confronted with truth versus his lies. How about his assertion that population differences are greater within groups than between them? How about that fat lie. He is just a globalist with a small g and not a big one.

Judgement is needed regarding everything and everyone. You suggesting my judgement is a charachter flaw is probably because you dont even realize how much you judge people without even knowing. That was a retarded assertion.

Perry Staltic

I reacted badly when i was confronted with truth versus his lies. How about his assertion that population differences are greater within groups than between them? How about that fat lie. He is just a globalist with a small g and not a big one.

Judgement is needed regarding everything and everyone. You suggesting my judgement is a charachter flaw is probably because you dont even realize how much you judge people without even knowing. That was a retarded assertion.

I don't know what the bolded above means.

I was spot on. It is a character flaw to idolize someone and then attack them when they disappoint you and don't meet your expectations. Best to realize that no one is perfect., especially you.

DirtySkeeze

I don't know what the bolded above means.

I was spot on. It is a character flaw to idolize someone and then attack them when they disappoint you and don't meet your expectations. Best to realize that no one is perfect., especially you.
I never idolized him. You are projecting.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals