Low Toxin Videos Is your brain sugar deficient? with Dr. David Stephens

mosaic01

It will be interesting if the glucose fixes the thyroid, and allows the people who felt better off vitamin A, to feel good again with vitamin A, making Ray's stance on vitamin A valid - hypothyroid people can tolerate only a little of it, and it completely depends on context.

There are studies in many different healthy populations that show how the liver level of retinol relates to dietary intake. They all conclusively show that ingesting more than 300-500mcg per day will lead to a build-up of retinol that is potentially harmful.

The toxicity of retinol is well established and affects healthy people as well.

This means dairy can not be defined as food. As well as a couple vegetables (carrots, kale, pumpkin, etc.).

But a healthy person should be able to tolerate 300-500mcg per day. This is usually the case once the liver stores are emptied.

Speaking of RP, this seems to coincide with the theory Dr Stephens bases his recommendations on: "When the brain senses a lack of glucose, nerves are activated to increase the amount of glucose in the blood, to correct the problem. As long as the brain senses the need for more glucose, the regulatory systems will make the adjustments to the blood glucose level." (Glucose and sucrose for diabetes.).

Thanks, I've added that quote to my glucose brain pull thread.

Have you started using a dextrose from that 50 pound bag? How’s the quality? It’s about half the price of other large bags.

I would be very careful with Amazon third-party sellers. Especially when they do not even have a single review. I stopped buying anything related to health and foods there years ago, except if it is a highly reputable seller that I know.

Last edited:

YourUniverse

There are studies in many different healthy populations that show how the liver level of retinol relates to dietary intake. They all conclusively show that ingesting more than 300-500mcg per day will lead to a build-up of retinol that is potentially harmful.

The toxicity of retinol is well established and affects healthy people as well.

This means dairy can not be defined as food. As well as a couple vegetables (carrots, kale, pumpkin, etc.).

But a healthy person should be able to tolerate 300-500mcg per day. This is usually the case once the liver stores are emptied.
None of these people are on dextrose

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals