Doctors who explain clearly why vaccines aren't safe or effective

Doc Sandoz

The first five on the list - all censored by Youtube.

Looks like many of these are on Bitchute.

Suggest posting the active link in this thread if you watch one.

Grapelander

#3 - THE TRUTH ABOUT VACCINES Dr Shiv Chopra (Total Health 2013) (YT has not pulled yet?)
#3 - 'THE TRUTH ABOUT VACCINES' A TOTAL HEALTH PRESENTATION (2013) BY SHIV CHOPRA (same video on BitChute)
Interesting that DuckDuckGo consistently does not return results for BitChute on a video search. Try it sometime.

Reflections On Dr. Shiv Chopra: “Corrupt To The Core - Memoirs Of A Health Canada Whistleblower”
On January 7, 2018, Whistleblower Dr. Shiv Chopra died, just three months after a 13 year court battle with Health Canada. The Federal Court of Appeal ruled that Dr. Chopra was guilty of insubordination (Sept 6, 2017). He was fired in 2004 for blowing the whistle on Health Canada's corrupt drug approval process.

Look at the price of this guys book! **************************** Definitely looking like a banned book.
cc.JPG

Grapelander

How about a Juris Doctor: Greg Glaser, Gen Counsel, Physicians for Informed Consent on Protecting the Unvaccinated

Greg Glaser, JD, General Counsel for Physicians for Informed Consent who represent America's Frontline Doctors on various cases they are working on in protection of unvaccinated people facing vaccine mandates, on the subject of medical and religious exemptions, and on how the unvaccinated are already building a parallel economy or breakaway economy not predicated on vaccines and employer mandates.

Greg also describes at length how unvaccinated people are always needed for control groups in case of clinical trials and studies of the safety and efficacy of vaccines, and describes the uphill battle being fought currently while all the scientific evidence and data across time supports the unvaccinated; in all cases of disease, the data shows a chronic correlation of vaccines with disease, while the unvaccinated have consistently been proved to be healthier.

Resources for research:
Education — Physicians for Informed Consent
Education: SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19 Vaccines — Physicians for Informed Consent

Attachments

• PIC-COVID-19-Disease-Information-Statement-DIS-August-2021.pdf
    407.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Pfizer-COVID-19-Vaccine-Risk-Statement-PDF.pdf
    818.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Moderna-COVID-19-Vaccine-Risk-Statement.pdf
    456.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Janssen-Johnson-Johnson-COVID-19-Vaccine-Risk-Statement.pdf
    364.8 KB · Views: 6

Grapelander

#6 Video pulled from YT. This is the transcript of Mercola & Palevsky interview.
The transcript is hosted here on NVIC site:

Dr. Joseph Mercola Interviews Dr. Lawrence Palevsky About Vaccination and Health

Dr. Palevsky started out in the conventional medical field as an ER physician, then went on to become an ICU doctor, working in neonatal intensive care.
A major turning point came for him in 1991, when New York state passed a law mandating that every newborn get a hepatitis B vaccine. Dr. Palevsky continued:
"It was the first time that I saw vaccines being used for a disease that really wasn't present in the newborn or infant population. All the other vaccines that I had learned about came on the heels of a massive wipeout of disease of different populations. The vaccine was developed after the disease had occurred, but this was one of those preemptive strikes.
It made no sense to me that we were vaccinating a population that really had little to no risk of having a disease. I started to wonder what was really going on…"
Several years later, a patient's mother brought up the fact that there was mercury in vaccines, which he wasn't aware of. This, too, prompted Dr. Palevsky to wonder what else is in vaccines, and as he started to explore package inserts, the manufacturing process and the adverse effects of vaccines, he realized there was much more information to learn than what he had been taught in medical school (which was that vaccines are safe and effective, end of story).

Some of the diseases vaccines are used to prevent may actually have a place in childhood – and may ultimately be beneficial for the child's future health.

Dr. Palevsky explained:

"…many of the illnesses that we vaccinate against are actually important illnesses for children so that their immune systems, nervous systems, and brains mature. I learned this back in the 1980s when I was a medical student being taught by physicians who practiced pediatrics in New York since the 1940s. What they said was that the kids in their practice who would get their measles, mumps, chicken pox, rubella, and flu illnesses, if they were left to their own devices, not medicated, and just left to be supported through their illness, after the illness was over, the physician always saw a developmental growth spurt.
What it speaks to is an understanding of virology, why viruses actually exist, and what they actually do in the body. They're meant to actually help protect the host, to clean the body out of waste, and to remove obstacles for optimal cellular function. This is what we're supposed to learn in medical school, but don't necessarily.
There are so many ways to support a child through many of these childhood viral illnesses… Many of them or most of them are actually pretty benign. They may not be benign in areas of the world where there's poverty, poor nutrition, poor sanitation, and war, which means that the conditions are not viable for optimal healing. But in a community of the United States where optimal healing is pretty reachable and pretty obtainable, most of these diseases are pretty benign."
The measles is a classic example, as in many cases it causes fever, runny nose, cough and rash, but clears up in a few days without serious consequences. In rare cases, however, measles can lead to encephalitis (inflammation of the brain) that can be serious and lead to deafness or retardation… and this was the impetus for developing the measles vaccine. But as Dr. Palevsky explained, what actually happened was that cases of encephalitis increased dramatically after the vaccine was introduced.

Grapelander

Dr. Eva Snead Vaccinations Dangers Dr. Eva Snead Audio Lecture on Bio-Weapons.
Dr. Snead protested the use of Vaccinations on the Elderly, Children and Adults, that they were unnecessary and Harmful To The Human Body. She also Protested the use of Forced Vaccinations and Vaccinations used on the Elderly in Senior Care Facilities. This Audio was Prior to her Death July 23, 2008. She fought against the Intentional Genocide Of Humanity Through Vaccinations Programs.

Polio
Dr. Eva Snead, MD, author, physician and researcher and well known public speaker in health issues: “Within a few years of the polio vaccine we started seeing some
strange phenomena like the year before the first 300,000 doses were given in the United States childhood leukemia had never struck in children under the age of two.
One year after the first onslaught they had the first cases of children under the age of two that died of leukemia
.”

The Medical Journal of Australia (17/3/1973 p555) "In 1958 when the first warning came that all was not well with monkey kidney cells most widely used as primary tissue, particularly for poliomyelitis vaccine. To date more than 40 separate simian viruses have been isolated from this tissue. They include virus B, known to cause encephalitis in man, and SV 40, which can produce cancer in hamsters, as well as changes in human cell tissue cultures.
"There has been no sign so far that vaccines grown on primary monkey kidney tissue produce alarming symptoms; but symptoms may not appear
for 20 years or more
".

Dr Eva Snead, in her article, Immunization Related Syndrome, which appeared in Health Freedom News, July 1987, speculates that the contaminated polio vaccines may be responsible for the current epidemics of leukemia, childhood cancer, birth defects and immune deficiency diseases. A similar view is held by Dr Frederick Klenner M.D. of the USA who has condemned both the Salk and Sabin vaccines as not only worthless, but also dangerous.
Dr Klenner has stated: "Many here voice a silent view that the Salk and Sabin vaccine, being made on monkey kidney tissue has been directly responsible for the major
increase in leukemia in this country
".

In 1961, the US Public Health Service reported that 11 persons who received the Sabin oral vaccine in a mass immunizing campaign in Syracuse, New York had developed polio. In 1964, following many instances of vaccine associated paralytic polio, the US Public Health Service recommended that the Sabin vaccine be discontinued for adults. In 1977, Dr Jonas Salk, the man who introduced the original polio vaccine in the 1950s, testified along with other scientists that mass inoculation against polio was the cause of most polio cases throughout the USA since 1961. Dr Salk also stated that most of the polio cases that occurred in the USA since the early 1970s were the by-product of the live polio vaccine used throughout the USA.

Dr Salk has stated in "Science" (4/4/1977 Abstracts):
"Live virus vaccines against influenza and paralytic polio, for example, may in each instance cause the disease it is intended to prevent; the live virus vaccines against measles and mumps may produce such side-effects as encephalitis .... The live polio virus vaccine is now the principle cause of polio in the US and in other countries .... Contrary to previously held beliefs, about poliovirus vaccines, evidence now exists that the live virus vaccine cannot be administered without risk of inducing paralysis .... The live poliovirus vaccine carries a small inherent risk of inducing paralytic poliomyelitis in vaccinated individuals or their contacts".
The US Centre for Disease Control reported that 1982 and 1983 were the first years in which all reported cases of paralytic polio were vaccine associated. The MMWR
(31/12/1986) reports that in the USA between 1980-1985, there were 55 cases of paralytic poliomyelitis of which 51 were "vaccine associated".

Attachments

• Sinclair Ian - Vaccination The hidden facts.pdf
    16.7 MB · Views: 7

J.R.K

Dr. Eva Snead Vaccinations Dangers Dr. Eva Snead Audio Lecture on Bio-Weapons.
Dr. Snead protested the use of Vaccinations on the Elderly, Children and Adults, that they were unnecessary and Harmful To The Human Body. She also Protested the use of Forced Vaccinations and Vaccinations used on the Elderly in Senior Care Facilities. This Audio was Prior to her Death July 23, 2008. She fought against the Intentional Genocide Of Humanity Through Vaccinations Programs.

Polio
Dr. Eva Snead, MD, author, physician and researcher and well known public speaker in health issues: “Within a few years of the polio vaccine we started seeing some
strange phenomena like the year before the first 300,000 doses were given in the United States childhood leukemia had never struck in children under the age of two.
One year after the first onslaught they had the first cases of children under the age of two that died of leukemia
.”

The Medical Journal of Australia (17/3/1973 p555) "In 1958 when the first warning came that all was not well with monkey kidney cells most widely used as primary tissue, particularly for poliomyelitis vaccine. To date more than 40 separate simian viruses have been isolated from this tissue. They include virus B, known to cause encephalitis in man, and SV 40, which can produce cancer in hamsters, as well as changes in human cell tissue cultures.
"There has been no sign so far that vaccines grown on primary monkey kidney tissue produce alarming symptoms; but symptoms may not appear
for 20 years or more
".

Dr Eva Snead, in her article, Immunization Related Syndrome, which appeared in Health Freedom News, July 1987, speculates that the contaminated polio vaccines may be responsible for the current epidemics of leukemia, childhood cancer, birth defects and immune deficiency diseases. A similar view is held by Dr Frederick Klenner M.D. of the USA who has condemned both the Salk and Sabin vaccines as not only worthless, but also dangerous.
Dr Klenner has stated: "Many here voice a silent view that the Salk and Sabin vaccine, being made on monkey kidney tissue has been directly responsible for the major
increase in leukemia in this country
".

In 1961, the US Public Health Service reported that 11 persons who received the Sabin oral vaccine in a mass immunizing campaign in Syracuse, New York had developed polio. In 1964, following many instances of vaccine associated paralytic polio, the US Public Health Service recommended that the Sabin vaccine be discontinued for adults. In 1977, Dr Jonas Salk, the man who introduced the original polio vaccine in the 1950s, testified along with other scientists that mass inoculation against polio was the cause of most polio cases throughout the USA since 1961. Dr Salk also stated that most of the polio cases that occurred in the USA since the early 1970s were the by-product of the live polio vaccine used throughout the USA.

Dr Salk has stated in "Science" (4/4/1977 Abstracts):
"Live virus vaccines against influenza and paralytic polio, for example, may in each instance cause the disease it is intended to prevent; the live virus vaccines against measles and mumps may produce such side-effects as encephalitis .... The live polio virus vaccine is now the principle cause of polio in the US and in other countries .... Contrary to previously held beliefs, about poliovirus vaccines, evidence now exists that the live virus vaccine cannot be administered without risk of inducing paralysis .... The live poliovirus vaccine carries a small inherent risk of inducing paralytic poliomyelitis in vaccinated individuals or their contacts".
The US Centre for Disease Control reported that 1982 and 1983 were the first years in which all reported cases of paralytic polio were vaccine associated. The MMWR
(31/12/1986) reports that in the USA between 1980-1985, there were 55 cases of paralytic poliomyelitis of which 51 were "vaccine associated".
I recall an interview but I cannot remember whom with awhile back. But the statement that there was no test available to differentiate a diagnosis of Polio, Guillan Barre syndrome, and acute flaccid myelitis. Interestingly enough there was an alert put out in the U.S that in the fall of 2021 there would be an uptick in polio like conditions that were referred to acute flaccid myelitis.

Grapelander

I recall an interview but I cannot remember whom with awhile back. But the statement that there was no test available to differentiate a diagnosis of Polio, Guillan Barre syndrome, and acute flaccid myelitis. Interestingly enough there was an alert put out in the U.S that in the fall of 2021 there would be an uptick in polio like conditions that were referred to acute flaccid myelitis.
Definition-of-polio-has-changed.jpg

Grapelander

ddt.jpg

J.R.K

I had just seen a blurb that claimed Saulk admitted that the polio vaccine (probably) caused the increased presence of polio cases in the areas where it was distributed.
The most recent and first time that I became cognizant of vaccination actually leading to disease was a Whitney Webb interview where she mentioned I believe four hundred thousand cases of polio that were derived from an oral polio vaccine they were testing.
I am still shell shocked by all of this but I learn more everyday and my tin foil hat fits a little more comfortably. But I still feel awful for not knowing this when my children were born.

J.R.K

I must be getting tired or am about to gain more clarity @Grapelander that was your post I read that I learned the above described information from. Thank you for this!
Do you think that the cancers the autoimmune diseases the allergies are a result of the XMRV’s Dr Mikovits talked about as a result of recombination with viruses in contaminated cell lines on which they grow the virus to put into the vaccines?
That as she believes all vaccinated people should be treated in the same fashion as people with xenotransplantation in order to prevent rejection of the newly transplanted organ, in order to deal with these autoimmune diseases. That this would re train the immune system for a person, the same way that a person that has AIDS has to have their immune system retrained in order to prevent the attack on helper cells?

Grapelander

Do you think that the cancers the autoimmune diseases the allergies are a result of the XMRV’s Dr Mikovits talked about as a result of recombination with viruses in contaminated cell lines on which they grow the virus to put into the vaccines?
Contamination is a persistent problem.
Jon Rappoport Interviews a Retired Vaccine Researcher:
A: The public believes that these labs, these manufacturing facilities are the cleanest places in the world. That is not true. Contamination occurs all the time. You get all sorts of debris introduced into vaccines.
Q: For example, the SV40 monkey virus slips into the polio vaccine.
A: Well yes, that happened. But that's not what I mean. The SV40 got into the polio vaccine because the vaccine was made by using monkey kidneys. But I'm talking about something else. The actual lab conditions. The mistakes. The careless errors. SV40, which was later found in cancer tumors -- that was what I would call a structural problem. It was an accepted part of the manufacturing process. If you use monkey kidneys, you open the door to germs which you don't know are in those kidneys.
Q: Okay, but let's ignore that distinction between different types of contaminants for a moment. What contaminants did you find in your many years of work with vaccines?
A: All right. I'll give you some of what I came across, and I'll also give you what colleagues of mine found. Here's a partial list. In the Rimavex measles vaccine, we found various chicken viruses. In polio vaccine, we found acanthamoeba, which is a so-called "brain-eating" amoeba. Simian cytomegalovirus in polio vaccine. Simian foamy virus in the rotavirus vaccine. Bird-cancer viruses in the MMR vaccine. Various micro-organisms in the anthrax vaccine. I've found potentially dangerous enzyme inhibitors in several vaccines. Duck, dog, and rabbit viruses in the rubella vaccine. Avian leucosis virus in the flu vaccine. Pestivirus in the MMR vaccine.
Q: Let me get this straight. These are all contaminants which don't belong in the vaccines.
A: That's right. And if you try to calculate what damage these contaminants can cause, well, we don't really know, because no testing has been done, or very little testing. It's a game of roulette. You take your chances. Also, most people don't know that some polio vaccines, adenovirus vaccines, rubella and hep A and measles vaccines have been made with aborted human fetal tissue. I have found what I believed were bacterial fragments and poliovirus in these vaccines from time to time -- which may have come from that fetal tissue. When you look for contaminants in vaccines, you can come up with material that IS puzzling. You know it shouldn't be there, but you don't know exactly what you've got. I have found what I believed was a very small "fragment" of human hair and also human mucus. I have found what can only be called "foreign protein," which could mean almost anything. It could mean protein from viruses.
Q: Alarm bells are ringing all over the place.
A: How do you think I felt? Remember, this material is going into the bloodstream without passing through some of the ordinary immune defenses.

Note from Ben Kim:
Please don't overlook this point: when you inject any substance into your circulation via muscle tissue or blood vessel, your body's primary defense mechanisms are bypassed. These mechanisms include your skin, hair in your nasal passageway, adenoid tissues that line your pharynx (tonsils), and specialized membranes that line your nose, digestive tract (including your mouth and anal region), genitourinary tract, and vaginal canal. All of these mechanisms exist to protect you against harmful substances and pathogens. This is why it's not wise to remove tonsils without first looking to address the food and lifestyle choices that contribute to a chronic cough and sore throat. This is why you should not dry out the mucosal linings of the vaginal tract or anal region with soap - plain water is adequate. And this is why you must do everything that you can to promote a healthy digestive system if you want to have a strong first line of defense against harmful substances and pathogens.

Grapelander

In fact, vaccines have caused some of the biggest disease pandemics in history.
These subjects are covered more detail in the 25 books below.
1) The Poisoned Needle: Suppressed Facts About Vaccination Eleanor McBean, PhD, ND 1957
2) A Century of Vaccination and What It Teaches William Scott Tebb, MA, MD, DPH 1898
3) Vaccination: Proved Useless and Dangerous From 45 Years of Registration Statistics Alfred R. Wallace, LLD DUBL., DCL OXON., FRS, etc. 1885
4) Vaccination: Its Fallacies and Evils Robert A. Gunn, MD 1882
5) Compulsory Vaccination: The Crime Against the School Child Chas. M. (Charles Michael) Higgins 1915
6) The Truth about Vaccination and Immunization Lily Loat, secretary of the National Anti-Vaccination League of London 1951
7) Leicester: Sanitation versus Vaccination Its Vital Statistics Compared with Those of Other Towns, the Army, Navy, Japan, and England and Wales By J.T. Biggs, J.P. 1912
8) The Vaccination Question Arthur Wollaston Hutton, MA 1895
9) Vaccination a Delusion: Its Penal Enforcement a Crime Alfred Russel Wallace, LLD DUBL., DCL OXON., FRS, etc. 1898
10) Vaccination a Curse and Menace to Personal Liberty With Statistics Showing Its Dangers and Criminality James Martin Peebles, MD, MA, PhD 1913
11) Dr. C.G.G. Nittinger’s Evils of Vaccination C. Charles Schieferdecker, MD 1856
12) The Vaccination Question in the Light of Modern Experience An Appeal for Reconsideration C. Killick Millard, M.D., D.Sc. 1914
13) Jenner and Vaccination: A Strange Chapter of Medical History Charles Creighton, MD 1889
14) The Horrors of Vaccination: Exposed and Illustrated Charles M. Higgins 1919
15) Vaccination: The Story of a Great Delusion William White 1885
16) Vital Statistics in the United States, 1940-1960 Robert D. Grove, Alice M. Hetzel US Department of Health, Education, and Welfare 1968
17) The Mandatory Vaccination Plan National Immunization Policy Council 1977
18) The Fraud of Vaccination Walter Hadwen, JP., MD, LRCP., MRCS, LSA From "Truth," January 3, 1923
19) Vaccination a Curse C.W. Amerige, MD 1895
20) Vaccination a Medical Fallacy Alexander Wilder, MD 1879
21) The Dream & Lie of Louis Pasteur Originally Pasteur: Plagiarist, Imposter R.B. Pearson 1942
22) The Vaccination Problem Joseph Swan 1936
23) The Fallacy of Vaccination John Pitcairn, President of the Anti-Vaccination League of America 1911
24) The Case Against Vaccination Walter Hadwen, JP, MD, LRCP, MRCS, LSA 1896
25) A Catalogue of Anti-Vaccination Literature The London Society for the Abolition of Compulsory Vaccination 114 Victoria Street, Westminster
pay.JPG

J.R.K

In fact, vaccines have caused some of the biggest disease pandemics in history.
These subjects are covered more detail in the 25 books below.
1) The Poisoned Needle: Suppressed Facts About Vaccination Eleanor McBean, PhD, ND 1957
2) A Century of Vaccination and What It Teaches William Scott Tebb, MA, MD, DPH 1898
3) Vaccination: Proved Useless and Dangerous From 45 Years of Registration Statistics Alfred R. Wallace, LLD DUBL., DCL OXON., FRS, etc. 1885
4) Vaccination: Its Fallacies and Evils Robert A. Gunn, MD 1882
5) Compulsory Vaccination: The Crime Against the School Child Chas. M. (Charles Michael) Higgins 1915
6) The Truth about Vaccination and Immunization Lily Loat, secretary of the National Anti-Vaccination League of London 1951
7) Leicester: Sanitation versus Vaccination Its Vital Statistics Compared with Those of Other Towns, the Army, Navy, Japan, and England and Wales By J.T. Biggs, J.P. 1912
8) The Vaccination Question Arthur Wollaston Hutton, MA 1895
9) Vaccination a Delusion: Its Penal Enforcement a Crime Alfred Russel Wallace, LLD DUBL., DCL OXON., FRS, etc. 1898
10) Vaccination a Curse and Menace to Personal Liberty With Statistics Showing Its Dangers and Criminality James Martin Peebles, MD, MA, PhD 1913
11) Dr. C.G.G. Nittinger’s Evils of Vaccination C. Charles Schieferdecker, MD 1856
12) The Vaccination Question in the Light of Modern Experience An Appeal for Reconsideration C. Killick Millard, M.D., D.Sc. 1914
13) Jenner and Vaccination: A Strange Chapter of Medical History Charles Creighton, MD 1889
14) The Horrors of Vaccination: Exposed and Illustrated Charles M. Higgins 1919
15) Vaccination: The Story of a Great Delusion William White 1885
16) Vital Statistics in the United States, 1940-1960 Robert D. Grove, Alice M. Hetzel US Department of Health, Education, and Welfare 1968
17) The Mandatory Vaccination Plan National Immunization Policy Council 1977
18) The Fraud of Vaccination Walter Hadwen, JP., MD, LRCP., MRCS, LSA From "Truth," January 3, 1923
19) Vaccination a Curse C.W. Amerige, MD 1895
20) Vaccination a Medical Fallacy Alexander Wilder, MD 1879
21) The Dream & Lie of Louis Pasteur Originally Pasteur: Plagiarist, Imposter R.B. Pearson 1942
22) The Vaccination Problem Joseph Swan 1936
23) The Fallacy of Vaccination John Pitcairn, President of the Anti-Vaccination League of America 1911
24) The Case Against Vaccination Walter Hadwen, JP, MD, LRCP, MRCS, LSA 1896
25) A Catalogue of Anti-Vaccination Literature The London Society for the Abolition of Compulsory Vaccination 114 Victoria Street, Westminster
View attachment 33128
Thank you for this resource @Grapelander !
My reading list was long before but I will just have to add on to it!!

Back
Top Bottom