Low Toxin Lifestyle Fibromyalgia & Rheumatoid Arthritis is Copper Toxicity, It is Not Caused by Estrogen

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Dr. Purser found in his practice that Fibromyalgia is simply copper toxicity. He also found the way to test for copper toxicity which you can learn in the video below. The standard blood test will not show copper toxicity very well. When I have more time I will watch it again and post the three tests he suggest to get the ratio you need to find out if you are copper toxic, unless someone can do it before me.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI2GwXRlXt8&t=1s

Results: Results: RA patients living where farm soils contained high levels of copper had increased white blood cell counts, erythrocyte sedimentation rate, and disease activity score 28, compared with patients living where copper levels were low. Among the nine types of heavy metal measured in the study, blood levels of copper and nickel correlated with erythrocyte sedimentation rate.
Source: Increased inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis patients living where farm soils contain high levels of copper - PubMed

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@haidut has recently posted a study that rheumatoid arthritis(RA) is caused by estrogen. Once again Georgi has fallen for the Rockefeller slight of hand which will have you chasing down the hormone rabbit hole and will have you taking various chemicals to further suppress the toxin of copper instead of expelling it. RA is not caused my estrogen, estrogen is there at the scene of the crime. Rheumatoid Arthritis is caused by copper toxicity.

Dr. Purser, whom I have posted about in this thread has decades of clinical experience and has shown and proved with hands on experience that rheumatoid arthritis is caused by copper toxicity. I will put my trust in doctors who have actual clinical experience and are healing people from these afflictions like Dr. Purser and Dr. Garrett Smith then those who read the Rockefeller tea leaves only to lead the people the wrong way and into further degeneration.

InChristAlone

Dr. Purser seems really friendly and kind I will be watching this today! So far I heard him say chickpea/hummus, avocado, almonds, cashews and other nuts, kale, spinach, shellfish, dark chocolate all super high in copper.

InChristAlone

He said tender points/trigger points, a copper molecule has been found in the center with a ring of inflammation around it!!

youngsinatra

I certainly know that estrogen-containing birth control usually doubles, even triples serum copper (speaking of 200-300 mcg/dl instead of normal 100 mcg/dl) and can also triple ceruloplasmin.

I know many women that got off BC and their serum copper normalized completely after 2-3 months.

I think estrogen can be a direct contributor to copper excess.

InChristAlone

Another one he mentioned in another video is POTATOES!

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

InChristAlone

High in copper?

There is your answer. Serum copper is pretty much worthless by itself.
Yes, I always knew that, but I figured it wasn't high enough to cause problems. Beans have more honestly, but maybe we don't absorb all of it from beans due to them being generally harder to break down.

InChristAlone

Another of his videos:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDfaAB5Wx3Q

Top 5 vitamin deficiencies- dead man walking if you have these:

-Zinc- hypothyroidism, low T, low progesterone, alopecia, defective insulin
-CoQ10- brain fog, heart irregularities
-Glutathione- serious brain fog, myalgia's, Alzheimer's
-Thiamine- neuralgia's, memory loss
-Taurine- heart failure, blindness

Clyde

I'm not trying to be nasty but the guy is the oldest 63 year old I've ever seen. I listened to him say 63 twice to make sure I heard right (time 9:45). I would have guessed mid to late 70s.

View: https://youtu.be/IDfaAB5Wx3Q?t=585

I wouldn't comment except he's offering health advice and he doesn't seem healthy for his age. The "high dose statin" probably doesn't help and I don't know his history...

But it could be mostly genetics to be fair. I'm not intending to insult the man. Maybe I have unrealistic expectations. It's just discouraging I suppose.

Last edited:

InChristAlone

I'm not trying to be nasty but the guy is the oldest 63 year old I've ever seen. I listened to him say 63 twice to make sure I heard right (time 9:45). I would have guessed mid to late 70s.

View: https://youtu.be/IDfaAB5Wx3Q?t=585

I wouldn't comment except he's offering health advice and he doesn't seem healthy for his age. The "high dose statin" probably doesn't help and I don't know his history...

But it could be mostly genetics to be fair. I'm not intending to insult the man. Maybe I have unrealistic expectations. It's just discouraging I suppose.

Actually I agree with you. But I know that many of the 'good' practitioner aren't very healthy because they maintain such a busy schedule. Not a good role model to not take care of yourself, but it doesn't diminish what he said about copper and zinc. He's seen a lot of copper toxicity and a lot of zinc deficiency. I think he is misguided in some of his other stuff because he takes like a million supplements a day. Probably contributing to his health problems. We definitely do not want to take everything but the kitchen sink hoping to fix ourself.

mosaic01

Interesting, I skimmed the video and the tests are serum zinc, serum copper, ceruloplasmin.

Then you run those through the NCC formula Non Ceruloplasmin-bound Copper. Just searched and found details of the formula on his blog Using the NCC Formula (Non-Ceruloplasmin Copper)

#7 is the most important test.

I need to look it up again, but I calculated #7 a couple months ago, and I think it was around 35-40% for me, which means copper toxicity afaik.

I also tested urinary copper excretion, which was very low interestingly.

Elie

Forum Supporter
This doctor doesn't say that copper is toxic.
He says that it is needed inside the cells and a defect on the corresponding metallothionein enzyme prevents transport of copper into cells.
He alludes to excess copper getting accumulated in extracellular spaces ("trigger points are high in copper").
The inability to transport copper into the cells in these people makes it toxic to them specifically (as long as that defect isn't addressed).

Elie

Forum Supporter
what would lead to this pathology? Protein deficiency? Low zinc to copper ratio?
He mentions several nutrients that affect the activity of the enzyme, incl, molybdenum, boron, zinc, selenium (?), several amino acids, insufficient levels of reduced glutathione. I imagine there can be genetic aspects as well. Perhaps certain toxins interfere with it as well

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals