Is Alzheimer’sdisease a neurodegenerative or a vascular disorder? (Jack C. de laTorre)

OP
David PS

David PS

also red light and nasal breathing both produce NO, so there is more to the story than just pro or anti here.
That is a great reminder. It is especially useful for the adherents to the low vitamin A diet.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
also red light and nasal breathing both produce NO, so there is more to the story than just pro or anti here.
Maybe because both are detoxing it?

InChristAlone

Did he eat well cooked green leafy vegetables? The nitrates in them convert to NO in the human body. One might think that if cooked green leafy vegetables were unsafe he might have warned us.

Esselstyn goes to an extreme eating cooked green leafy vegetables 5 times a day. It works for him and his heart diseased patients.
We don't know how many greens he was eating towards the end. So I guess all we can do is speculate unless someone heard exactly what he was eating regularly. He did acknowledge in those quotes that NO does dilate the vessels but at the expense of proper metabolic energy.

Apple

Thanks for the link. A the bottom of the page he recommends 1-2 tablespoons ground flaxseed and /or chia seeds daily (preferably 2 tablespoons). I think that is estrogenic. It reminds me that these experts are like story about The Blind Men and The Elephant.
well, never say never.
Aajonus e.g. recommended raw chia seeds for movement . As long as they are not chewed, pufas won't leach.
As for flaxseed:
it contains CBD (cannabionoid) and can inhibit certain cancers. Gerson used flax-seed oil and had good results. (Also see Budwig protocol)
Did he eat well cooked green leafy vegetables? The nitrates in them convert to NO in the human body. One might think that if cooked green leafy vegetables were unsafe he might have warned us.

Esselstyn goes to an extreme eating cooked green leafy vegetables 5 times a day. It works for him and his heart diseased patients.
I wonder if this can be helpfull for preventing hairloss . Apparently increased nitric oxide can stimulate hair growth .

Last edited:
OP
David PS

David PS

well, never say never.

I wonder if this can be helpfull for preventing hairloss . Apparently increased nitric oxide can stimulate hair growth .

Perhaps. It is my understanding that dietary nitrates (NO 3-) are absorbed in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract and they are used by the endothelial cells lining the arteries. Much of it is excreted in the urine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals