“Sophie’s Choice”: Jab or Containment Camp. With Ray’s Response.

Peatful

As we look at the future- we may have a very important choice in front of us.

To choose the jab- or be taken to a “safe containment camp” (FEMA death camp).

ive been sorting through the reality of this for a few weeks now. Im a mother- which is a giant factor in this for me.

I wrote Ray; asked if he was comfortable directing me. He was quick to respond.

I created this thread to offer hope, not fear.

My decision was solidified today- and to the camp I will choose to go.
I believe many of you will choose the same.

RAY’S RESPONSE:

I will choose the “quarantine camp."
I think people should use all available methods to resist the mandated RNA vaccine—including any special health problems. Since all the state and US departments of health have refused to reveal the evidence justifying their declaration of an emergency and the need for the various mandates, their claims to be guided by “science” can’t be validated. The extreme censorship of many of the most qualified virologists and epidemiologists in the world implies that the government’s failure to provide concrete evidence is because they have none, and can’t allow the actual evidence to be widely heard.

Michael Yeadon:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/9enapGHu7UmI/

Peter McCullough:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAHi3lX3oGM

View: https://rumble.com/vk5jd0-dr.-peter-mccullough-urgent-warning-about-poisonous-jabs-an-agonizing-situa.html

David Martin:

View: https://rumble.com/vk2bya-exclusive-dr.-david-martin-just-ended-covid-fauci-doj-politicians-in-one-in.html

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_uSZAWQmMM

DR DAVID MARTIN & REINER FUELLMICH: EVIDENCE FROM PATENTS THAT FAUCI, GOVTS, AND MEDIA ARE LYING

Richard Fleming:
LIVE STREAM OF EVENT 2021 | Fleming-Method

Sucharit Bhakdi:
An Urgent Message from Professor Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi [July 9, 2021] - FactCheckVaccine.com
DR. SUCHARIT BHAKDI INTERVIEW – COVID VACCINE BLOOD CLOT RISK WAS KNOWN, IGNORED & BURIED (MIRRORED)

Astrid Stuckelberger:
W.H.O. WHISTLEBLOWER Astrid Stuckelberger CONNECTS THE DOTS The Highwire with Del Bigtree

“Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance.” – Robert F. Kennedy

yerrag

It will be my choice as well.

I think they want to make this world painful and joyless to live in. Perhaps children will be born from the semen of rapists solely, as it's hard to think of bringing a soul into this world that is so depressing and full of helplessness and hopelessness. The ones full of hope would be the ones meditating full time or believing in being saved by Zionist Christian preachers.

There will be no need to defertilize anymore.

Apoptosis better than cancer.

It is true when you look around your country. Our rice farmers and pork raisers are besieged by imports with prices. We are being driven to dependence on imports on agricultural products we can produce without the government acceding to the Zionist trope of import liberalization. That has happened to Haiti already, and Haiti is now a ***t-hole and itls not because of the Haitians being lazy and corrupt. It's because the US Zionists are intentionally destroying that country.

When that situation becomes a worldwide "new. normal," as enabled as well by the COVID "new normal," more "new normals" will make this world a home for the remaining "master class" and their slaves.

And there will be a chief master class formalized with vassal master classes through the world doing the chief's bidding. The slave class will also be formalized.

There will no longer be any pretensions of anti-racism and anti-isemitism and any need to talk of equality. The propaganda has served its purpose as a tool to create the New World Order.

Last edited:

AlaskaJono

Thanks Peatful. And Dr Peat, and already a few comments ahead of me.... It is helpful and hopeful to hear from those who maintain humanity throughout all this. Wherever it takes us.

Just on the adjuvants alone, just say no.

Hugh Johnson

Those who resisted and participated in the ghetto uprisings had a higher survival rate than those who did not. But I doubt there are going to be any concentration camps. There are ways to resist if it comes to pass.

Badger

Going to the camps may not save you. They will simply jab you there. Or worse, much worse. See my posts on this here:

Indeed. You are giving up one way or the other.

Your ancestors fought for their freedom. Recognize that the time is coming where you may have to do the same.

Badger

Indeed. You are giving up one way or the other.

Your ancestors fought for their freedom. Recognize that the time is coming where you may have to do the same.
I agree: don't get the jab, don't let them take you to camps. Better to let them shoot every resistor at their front door and deal with the mess, or let them contend with a civil war comprised of mobs of resistors. The logistics of going to millions of of homes and dealing with mobs will be too much for them. Plus how many cops are going to continue to do this kind of work?

Badger

This happened in Australia. Get a preview of what will occur routinely in US, whether under Joe or Kamala. Cops ripping kids from unwilling parent's arms while nurses force needles into screaming kids. One wonders, if the kids live long enough, the long term psychological and permanent traumas this will induce in them. (VIDEO):

Satanic Oz Cops Take Little Girl From Father To Force Her To Take Kill Shots - Australia Is Pure Communists Hell On Earth Now - Warning This Is Devastating To Watch
Screenshot 2021-08-22 at 05-28-15 Satanic Oz Cops Take Little Girl From Father To Force Her To...png

Makrosky

People stay calm please. The concentration camps, etc. is just scaremongering. Don't bite the bait.

THEY KNOW there are going to be legal consequences on the long run. They don't want to end on the electric chair.

mariantos

This thread makes me think hard.

Brethren, the camps were also during the Nazi era. Please don't forget what they were used for. There is nothing new under the sun. Do not allow your heart to be troubled, do not let anger and fear guide you!

Trust in God!

No form of government will save man, nothing proposed by the people, regardless of the environment from which they come, can not guarantee for your safety!

Love and help one another as long as you have the opportunity, nothing can save us from what is and will come into force, except faith in the only son of God, Jesus Christ! He is our salvation!

We live in a "sick" world, it is obvious from what is seen that progress will not come upon us. I do not intend to discourage you, my message is one of encouragement. God is our strength, let us seek the Lord with all our heart and He will not let us perish!

God bless you brothers and sisters!

Jam

People stay calm please. The concentration camps, etc. is just scaremongering. Don't bite the bait.

THEY KNOW there are going to be legal consequences on the long run. They don't want to end on the electric chair.
Agreed. People must not give in to the propaganda. Stay strong.
If things do take a turn for the worse, they can kiss my ****. My house is the hill they will die on.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

For those of you that think this won’t happen- I would like to understand your stance.

I see it coming- yet I watch no TV and have no SM.
Ray didn’t dispute or discount the probability.

This past week- in the US- wasn’t there a change in our ability to buy ammunition?
Tomorrow- the FDA will approve the jab?
Have you seen any videos of forced Korean work camps?
Do you know the US child trafficking statistics?
Seen the video of the unvaxxed Israelis being caged?
And for me, a born again Christian, this is written about in the Word of God.
And lastly- have you seen solidarity or division in the US? (“A house divided against itself will not stand”.)

Rick K

For those of you that think this won’t happen- I would like to understand your stance.

I see it coming- yet I watch no TV and have no SM.
Ray didn’t dispute or discount the probability.

This past week- in the US- wasn’t there a change in our ability to buy ammunition?
Tomorrow- the FDA will approve the jab?
Have you seen any videos of forced Korean work camps?
Do you know the US child trafficking statistics?
Seen the video of the unvaxxed Israelis being caged?
And for me, a born again Christian, this is written about in the Word of God.
And lastly- have you seen solidarity or division in the US? (“A house divided against itself will not stand”.)
Just look at Australia now as they have set up these "camps". Fema has long had plans on the books to do the same. The U.S. and Canada have dissolved into tyranny and communism. Everyone is ready to tear each other apart. Even Republican senators are starting to blame Blacks for the "surge". We are simply handing the keys to the kingdom to the WEF. How will we reconcile when this madness is behind us? Who will we trust? All foundations have been torn away and my only hope now is that the military will rise up and squash the federal government before we are all killed or sterilized. In some twisted way I'm happy to see Ray's response as I've seen people on this forum stating that the "virus" is real "and even Ray thinks so". I will take a bullet; I will not go to a camp for euthanasia or forced injection. If I can't live free then I will not live at all. The world has descended into madness and total disregard for human life and sanctity. I feel for you, Peatful as I do for my daughters and grandson as you have so much that can be used against you.
Understand that Biden, Congress and the judiciary are all guilty of treason and the only ones who will help us are ourselves. Resist at all costs.
For those that think roundups and detention and worse won't happen in the U.S. or Canada, you are deeply misguided.

Rick K

Agreed. People must not give in to the propaganda. Stay strong.
If things do take a turn for the worse, they can kiss my ****. My house is the hill they will die on.
:cheers

Old Irenaeus

I think I will just opt to become homeless. After all, the homeless seem to be another group immune to Covid anyway.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom