“Sophie’s Choice”: Jab or Containment Camp. With Ray’s Response.

changeling188

mandatory vaccination for children was, sadly, already a requisite for many financial and educational programmes in australia prior to COVID-19.

Luckily our check-in and vaccine certificate system is so clumsy that the documents are easily forged as they are digitised and contain no unique identifiers nor is it really feasible for vaccine status to be verified in non-government settings as medical information is confidential (providing you elect it to remain so) here. just a slight glimmer of hope ;).

Birdie

@Birdie posted this elsewhere
I just discovered this at The National Pulse: Note: A previous version of this article mentioned a vote on the bill on January 5th 2022, that is the date of the legislative session in general, not the date of the vote on Bill A416.

biohacker

Forum Supporter
Is it copping out to have "proof" you've been jabbed? In some countries they already have digital, but in the US it is not hard to get a totally legit-looking vax card.

biohacker

Forum Supporter
As we look at the future- we may have a very important choice in front of us.

To choose the jab- or be taken to a “safe containment camp” (FEMA death camp).

ive been sorting through the reality of this for a few weeks now. Im a mother- which is a giant factor in this for me.

I wrote Ray; asked if he was comfortable directing me. He was quick to respond.

I created this thread to offer hope, not fear.

My decision was solidified today- and to the camp I will choose to go.
I believe many of you will choose the same.

RAY’S RESPONSE:

I will choose the “quarantine camp."
I think people should use all available methods to resist the mandated RNA vaccine—including any special health problems. Since all the state and US departments of health have refused to reveal the evidence justifying their declaration of an emergency and the need for the various mandates, their claims to be guided by “science” can’t be validated. The extreme censorship of many of the most qualified virologists and epidemiologists in the world implies that the government’s failure to provide concrete evidence is because they have none, and can’t allow the actual evidence to be widely heard.

Michael Yeadon:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/9enapGHu7UmI/

Peter McCullough:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAHi3lX3oGM

View: https://rumble.com/vk5jd0-dr.-peter-mccullough-urgent-warning-about-poisonous-jabs-an-agonizing-situa.html

David Martin:

View: https://rumble.com/vk2bya-exclusive-dr.-david-martin-just-ended-covid-fauci-doj-politicians-in-one-in.html

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_uSZAWQmMM

DR DAVID MARTIN & REINER FUELLMICH: EVIDENCE FROM PATENTS THAT FAUCI, GOVTS, AND MEDIA ARE LYING

Richard Fleming:
LIVE STREAM OF EVENT 2021 | Fleming-Method

Sucharit Bhakdi:
An Urgent Message from Professor Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi [July 9, 2021] - FactCheckVaccine.com
DR. SUCHARIT BHAKDI INTERVIEW – COVID VACCINE BLOOD CLOT RISK WAS KNOWN, IGNORED & BURIED (MIRRORED)

Astrid Stuckelberger:
W.H.O. WHISTLEBLOWER Astrid Stuckelberger CONNECTS THE DOTS The Highwire with Del Bigtree

“Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance.” – Robert F. Kennedy

Last edited:

biohacker

Forum Supporter
Sorry for the deletes. I looked all over and could not figure out how to just delete my entire reply. I'm sure there is a way.

I posted a question someone thought I should not have asked and could get me in trouble. Don't want that. RP Forum is too important to me. Please just ignore.

biohacker

Forum Supporter
Sorry for the deletes. I looked all over and could not figure out how to just delete my entire reply. I'm sure there is a way. And the message just kept showing up even after deleting the text.

I posted a question someone thought I should not have asked and could get me in trouble. Compared to many of the questions asked here, it seemed rather innocuous. But I don't want that. RP Forum is too important to me. Please just ignore. I've self censored. Wait a minute... isn't that what we are all against?

Donttreadonme

Hi Peatful,

Thank you for starting this discussion. Something similar has been on my mind recently. I have young children and what would I do as things escalate. As it is my children don’t go to school and we avoid places requiring masks. I have given up the idea of ever seeing family that live in other countries.

My spouse is not in complete agreement with me, he thinks if that jab becomes necessary to participate in society it’s the path of least resistance why not just take it. (Our situation is a little complex because his daughter’s mother is a covid believer.) I think it is a refusal or denial to see reality?

I cannot reach him with reason and while over the year he’s able to see how tyrannical the gov is I fear this is escalating faster than people can see. My neighbor is isolating their 9yo in a bedroom because of a positive test and masking inside the house. It is insanity and scary.
My wife is the same way. She told me her family thinks in rude for not getting the jabs.

P

Peatness

6 NEW MEGA PRISONS ARE BEING BUILT IN UK

Locations are;
1 in Wellingborough (HMP Five Wells under construction)
1 in the NorthWest (Chorley)
1 in East Yorkshire
1 in Leicestershire (HMP Glen Parva under construction)
2 in the SouthEast

TheCalciumCad

6 NEW MEGA PRISONS ARE BEING BUILT IN UK

Locations are;
1 in Wellingborough (HMP Five Wells under construction)
1 in the NorthWest (Chorley)
1 in East Yorkshire
1 in Leicestershire (HMP Glen Parva under construction)
2 in the SouthEast

They're building them for themselves Pina, they just don't know it yet ?

Texon

It will be my choice as well.

I think they want to make this world painful and joyless to live in. Perhaps children will be born from the semen of rapists solely, as it's hard to think of bringing a soul into this world that is so depressing and full of helplessness and hopelessness. The ones full of hope would be the ones meditating full time or believing in being saved by Zionist Christian preachers.

There will be no need to defertilize anymore.

Apoptosis better than cancer.

It is true when you look around your country. Our rice farmers and pork raisers are besieged by imports with prices. We are being driven to dependence on imports on agricultural products we can produce without the government acceding to the Zionist trope of import liberalization. That has happened to Haiti already, and Haiti is now a ***t-hole and itls not because of the Haitians being lazy and corrupt. It's because the US Zionists are intentionally destroying that country.

When that situation becomes a worldwide "new. normal," as enabled as well by the COVID "new normal," more "new normals" will make this world a home for the remaining "master class" and their slaves.

And there will be a chief master class formalized with vassal master classes through the world doing the chief's bidding. The slave class will also be formalized.

There will no longer be any pretensions of anti-racism and anti-isemitism and any need to talk of equality. The propaganda has served its purpose as a tool to create the New World Order.
To be brief the Zionists are very likely not true Jews but are very likely Khazarian Mafia who do once fully neutralized will allow the planet to prosper.

Jam

As we look at the future- we may have a very important choice in front of us.

To choose the jab- or be taken to a “safe containment camp” (FEMA death camp).
None of the above.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Jam

No kidding

What’s your plan?
Sorry, forgot that I had already replied to this thread. Here's my answer to that question, even though I don't think what Julius (is it really him??) posits in the other thread will actually transpire:

I live in the middle of thousands of acres of wooded mountainous terrain and know all of it like the back of my hand. Let them come. Just like the local anti-fascist resistance raped the nazi-fascists during that war, we will do the same with these modern-day nazis.

Lollipop2

No kidding

What’s your plan?
I think this question relevance has passed. Somehow in the US anyway, I do not think they will get away with forcing people into camps or forcing shots. Even NY judge struck down their forced camp plan. I do honestly think this Pandemic narrative has fallen flat on its face and will quietly go away because they have gained no more traction.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom