“Sophie’s Choice”: Jab or Containment Camp. With Ray’s Response.

mariantos

Look, I have constantly repeated that I am not a follower of studies, I do not know why you involve sunday school or others, when my opinion is that a day at church or at a sermon is not enough for God. You practically can't find reasons to attack me.

I don't know what bothered you so much in my initial writings, that you felt the need to attack, but to help you get rid of the anger that keeps you enslaved without realizing it, I will apologize to you, first of all for wasting your time, but also for the fact that my writings bothered you or are not in accordance with your knowledge!

That being said, have a great day!

Badger

I'm not angry, no need to apologize to me. I'm direct and blunt, which maybe you misinterpret as anger.

It's less your writings that bother me and more your obliviousness to seeing the Bible can be plumbed much deeper and beyond than you have any idea of. And your obliviousness to the fact that a shallow approach to it leads to arbitrary and dubious and worst of all, uninspired conclusions. You have no method or philosophy of method to go beyond usual boring, empty, wearying platitudes that seem to be based more on parroting of other's ideas and not a thinking through - which generates joyful inspiration. Your lack in this area is so typical of Bible amateurs. And you are a fan of Ray Peat, who is all about thinking in inspired ways? He's a scientist, artist and big fan of William Blake. Someone like Blake's interpretation of the Bible doesn't parrot it or rewrite it in more modern vernacular, as do so many preachers and enthusiastic Bible amateurs. Blake's method enables seizing a consciousness of divine revelation that emerged in the past which the Bible bears witness to with the result of seeing much more from the divine revelation in the present and which has always been present. Including seeing truths or true things no one has ever articulated - or seen - before. That's what unending divine inspiration/revelation is all about. If you are content with your milk, fine, stay with your little ideas about understanding the Bible. If you hunger for meat, what I'm talking about points the way.

mariantos

I'm not angry, no need to apologize to me. I'm direct and blunt, which maybe you misinterpret as anger.

It's less your writings that bother me and more your obliviousness to seeing the Bible can be plumbed much deeper and beyond than you have any idea of. And your obliviousness to the fact that a shallow approach to it leads to arbitrary and dubious and worst of all, uninspired conclusions. You have no method or philosophy of method to go beyond usual boring, empty, wearying platitudes that seem to be based more on parroting of other's ideas and not a thinking through - which generates joyful inspiration. Your lack in this area is so typical of Bible amateurs. And you are a fan of Ray Peat, who is all about thinking in inspired ways? He's a scientist, artist and big fan of William Blake. Someone like Blake's interpretation of the Bible doesn't parrot it or rewrite it in more modern vernacular, as do so many preachers and enthusiastic Bible amateurs. Blake's method enables seizing a consciousness of divine revelation that emerged in the past which the Bible bears witness to with the result of seeing much more from the divine revelation in the present and which has always been present. Including seeing truths or true things no one has ever articulated - or seen - before. That's what unending divine inspiration/revelation is all about. If you are content with your milk, fine, stay with your little ideas about understanding the Bible. If you hunger for meat, what I'm talking about points the way.

May the Lord bless you and keep you in His care!

achillea

ieYou cannot be both civilized and not be a coward.

Civilization is built on the dregs that survive. The sweet wine is consumed, extinguished as the act of bravery is consummated.

Left behind are scalawags, written as heroes by storytellers' embellishments.

The royalty, the blue blood- mere props.

Pompous. Vacuous. Laid bare and exposed by Covid.

Soldiering on. Surrounded and protected by mercenaries.

Hirelings.

Devolving. Disintegrating. Crumbling. Decaying. Cursed. Civilized. Imploding.
We heard a remote viewer investigator who had two experienced remote viewers go back to Atlantean time at the time of the great catastrophie Both saw in different sessions a similar scene, people running around, scared and trying to find a place to go. Evidently some so called experts and scientists decided it would be good to drill a hole through the earth. Sounds implausible and how could any one do such a thing. But

What the hell is going on today. A bunch of enemies of Life who have money and power think they are Gods and can do what they want not only to the mother earth but to ALL of the animals and plants aboard. Drill a hole through the earth?????? The great reset..What???

Can you even imagine what it will be like if they succeed. An earth of zombies ruled over(, at least that is what they think, by morons who know how to do NOTHING physical or logical and billions of dead bodies of all kinds everywhere.
GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH

OP
Peatful

Peatful

This is not a CDC or FEMA camp.

in OZ everyone is on quarantine for 14 days prior to being able to live your life kind of thing (ie: grocery store, car repair, MD appointments).
they were requiring you to do that in a hotel room (your expense) under police surveillance - or at home with an every 15 minute face app for accountability.
This shelter substitutes the hotel room.
These are temporary- not a FEMA death camp where you stay indefinitely.

This is my limited understanding.
Im in the US.
If anyone from Oz can clarify or correct that would be helpful.

Birdie

Birdie

OP
Peatful

Peatful

We have seen alot of things that are only "temporary" the last 18 months.
The buildings are permanent of course- but currently only temporary residents.

I wholeheartedly agree this could change in an instant. But isn’t this for all citizens in Oz? Its not just for the unvaxxed? Am I incorrect?

I don’t know about you, but I picture the US camps in a darker light. Kind of Hurricane Katrina Superdome style.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom