“Sophie’s Choice”: Jab or Containment Camp. With Ray’s Response.

TheCalciumCad

The buildings are permanent of course- but currently only temporary residents.

I wholeheartedly agree this could change in an instant. But isn’t this for all citizens in Oz? Its not just for the unvaxxed? Am I incorrect?

I don’t know about you, but I picture the US camps in a darker light. Kind of Hurricane Katrina Superdome style.
I don't know I can't keep up with the narrative and in all honesty I'm trying not to think much about the idea of fema camps becoming reality.

mariantos

We heard a remote viewer investigator who had two experienced remote viewers go back to Atlantean time at the time of the great catastrophie Both saw in different sessions a similar scene, people running around, scared and trying to find a place to go. Evidently some so called experts and scientists decided it would be good to drill a hole through the earth. Sounds implausible and how could any one do such a thing. But

What the hell is going on today. A bunch of enemies of Life who have money and power think they are Gods and can do what they want not only to the mother earth but to ALL of the animals and plants aboard. Drill a hole through the earth?????? The great reset..What???

Can you even imagine what it will be like if they succeed. An earth of zombies ruled over(, at least that is what they think, by morons who know how to do NOTHING physical or logical and billions of dead bodies of all kinds everywhere.
GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH

Brother, now that you've mentioned "the great reset," let me add a few words to our conversation as a whole.

The history of mankind is fascinating and I guess it's observable!

Anyone who has read the Bible can easily see that history repeats itself, but even those who have not read the Bible, even those for whom the Bible is only "stories to put children to sleep," if they are a little thawed in mind, they will found that there was and there is nothing new under the sun!

The first people were happy and at peace, but they did not listen to one thing and so death entered the world, immediately after mankind began to "think" only of evil, as such came the flood, after that it was peace and love for a while, until Nimrod, the initiator of a "one world government", decided with his acolytes to turn against the Lord, only later to follow the confusion, the reversal of tongues...

Meanwhile, the people of the Lord have turned against him and as a result they became slaves in Egypt for several hundred years. In the same way after their exodus years of peace and joy followed, except that when Christ the Lord came into the world, they crucified Him and so on ...

We strongly deduce that people always started well, but "things" didn't end the same way,right?!

It is written that it will be very bad in the end times, those who will not align with the future dictatorship, in fact those who will not be "malleable" with the new satanic system, that is already in practice and it is to be installed, will be beheaded.

Personally, I consider this conglomerate as necessary, simple preparations for what awaits us, necessary preparations to which the Lord subjects us!

This new reset is their idea, of those of the same thinking as Nimrod, they will try by all possible means to make humanity dependent on their "offer", and that means nothing but adoration, worship, service to the new system already entered in force, obedience and belonging to satan, in a word, total rejection of God!

As you have already realized, the punishment will follow, not because God is evil and cruel my brothers, but because it is necessary!

I want to mention that it is appropriate for us to pray for those who rule over us, that the Lord God may turn their hearts to Him! Let us try to do good and trust in the Lord God, because, brethren, the battle is fierce.

The enemy is ruthless, those who deceive us the most or who try to do so, do not forget, they are the most deceived by satan!

May the Lord have mercy on their souls, for the devil has taken their minds!

I am not good at health studies and research, I came here for other purposes, in fact, I was sent here with a seemingly diverse purpose, but still well clarified overall, so I just want you to remain strong in the faith and do not forget that you are loved and forgiven, each of you, the Blood of Christ has already washed you before, of all iniquity!

Trust in the Lord, love the Lord and love your brothers and sisters, whether they have been vaccinated or not, but first of all, love the Lord our God with all your heart, with all your soul and with all your mind!

We're all involved in this thing.We must, if God has endowed us with conscience, to realize that we are all connected in one way or another, that only through unity can we constitute the body in Christ the Lord! And dear brothers and sisters, don't forget, stand firm, our fight is not against the flesh, it may seem hard to believe for some, but my dear ones, we are fighting against the occult, which is monopolized, in fact subject to satan, yet the Lord is on our side and as long as we trust in Him, our souls will win!

The Lord is our strength, nothing is like God our Father!

May the Lord bless you and protect your souls so that you do not fall prey to future disappointments!

Peace and love on earth, love and peace in your souls too! ^ ^

OP
Peatful

Peatful

OP
Peatful

Peatful

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Have you seen the videos of the police brutality on Australian citizens?
How cruel. How forceful. How merciless.
Busting heads open. Choking women.

How can police turn on their own countrymen?

Word is- these are police funded by the Rockefeller Globalists.

The world needs to be watching and supporting Canada and Australia.
As Peat correctly hypothesized- they are the testing ground or litmus test with how the WEF and satanist are going to move forward.
Let us not make it easy for them....

Jon2547

Getting jab against my will would be bad. But getting it voluntarily would be ten thousand times worse.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Getting jab against my will would be bad. But getting it voluntarily would be ten thousand times worse.
That’s the spirit.

You saw they came and forcefully jabbed the Israeli soldiers in the night.

Im so thankful for my everyday freedoms I have currently. Not taken for granted.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Brother, now that you've mentioned "the great reset," let me add a few words to our conversation as a whole.

The history of mankind is fascinating and I guess it's observable!

Anyone who has read the Bible can easily see that history repeats itself, but even those who have not read the Bible, even those for whom the Bible is only "stories to put children to sleep," if they are a little thawed in mind, they will found that there was and there is nothing new under the sun!

The first people were happy and at peace, but they did not listen to one thing and so death entered the world, immediately after mankind began to "think" only of evil, as such came the flood, after that it was peace and love for a while, until Nimrod, the initiator of a "one world government", decided with his acolytes to turn against the Lord, only later to follow the confusion, the reversal of tongues...

Meanwhile, the people of the Lord have turned against him and as a result they became slaves in Egypt for several hundred years. In the same way after their exodus years of peace and joy followed, except that when Christ the Lord came into the world, they crucified Him and so on ...

We strongly deduce that people always started well, but "things" didn't end the same way,right?!

It is written that it will be very bad in the end times, those who will not align with the future dictatorship, in fact those who will not be "malleable" with the new satanic system, that is already in practice and it is to be installed, will be beheaded.

Personally, I consider this conglomerate as necessary, simple preparations for what awaits us, necessary preparations to which the Lord subjects us!

This new reset is their idea, of those of the same thinking as Nimrod, they will try by all possible means to make humanity dependent on their "offer", and that means nothing but adoration, worship, service to the new system already entered in force, obedience and belonging to satan, in a word, total rejection of God!

As you have already realized, the punishment will follow, not because God is evil and cruel my brothers, but because it is necessary!

I want to mention that it is appropriate for us to pray for those who rule over us, that the Lord God may turn their hearts to Him! Let us try to do good and trust in the Lord God, because, brethren, the battle is fierce.

The enemy is ruthless, those who deceive us the most or who try to do so, do not forget, they are the most deceived by satan!

May the Lord have mercy on their souls, for the devil has taken their minds!

I am not good at health studies and research, I came here for other purposes, in fact, I was sent here with a seemingly diverse purpose, but still well clarified overall, so I just want you to remain strong in the faith and do not forget that you are loved and forgiven, each of you, the Blood of Christ has already washed you before, of all iniquity!

Trust in the Lord, love the Lord and love your brothers and sisters, whether they have been vaccinated or not, but first of all, love the Lord our God with all your heart, with all your soul and with all your mind!

We're all involved in this thing.We must, if God has endowed us with conscience, to realize that we are all connected in one way or another, that only through unity can we constitute the body in Christ the Lord! And dear brothers and sisters, don't forget, stand firm, our fight is not against the flesh, it may seem hard to believe for some, but my dear ones, we are fighting against the occult, which is monopolized, in fact subject to satan, yet the Lord is on our side and as long as we trust in Him, our souls will win!

The Lord is our strength, nothing is like God our Father!

May the Lord bless you and protect your souls so that you do not fall prey to future disappointments!

Peace and love on earth, love and peace in your souls too! ^ ^
This, above all else.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

The “Dark Winter” Biden mentioned around election time....

Here is a very simple breakdown of the plan:

Bioterroism Exercise
2001 Andrews Air Force Base:

1-lockdowns
2-mass vaxxxxx
3-travel bans
4- economy crashes
5-marshal law for ‘our safety’
6-mandatory isolation or FEMA detainment camps

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Are there camps being built anywhere in the UK?
I had assumed Alderney?
Is that right?
The place they had a Nazi camp- in the Channel Islands?

100 percent assumption.

Maybe someone else will know....

ddjd

As we look at the future- we may have a very important choice in front of us.

To choose the jab- or be taken to a “safe containment camp” (FEMA death camp).

ive been sorting through the reality of this for a few weeks now. Im a mother- which is a giant factor in this for me.

I wrote Ray; asked if he was comfortable directing me. He was quick to respond.

I created this thread to offer hope, not fear.

My decision was solidified today- and to the camp I will choose to go.
I believe many of you will choose the same.

RAY’S RESPONSE:

I will choose the “quarantine camp."
I think people should use all available methods to resist the mandated RNA vaccine—including any special health problems. Since all the state and US departments of health have refused to reveal the evidence justifying their declaration of an emergency and the need for the various mandates, their claims to be guided by “science” can’t be validated. The extreme censorship of many of the most qualified virologists and epidemiologists in the world implies that the government’s failure to provide concrete evidence is because they have none, and can’t allow the actual evidence to be widely heard.

Michael Yeadon:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/9enapGHu7UmI/

Peter McCullough:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAHi3lX3oGM

View: https://rumble.com/vk5jd0-dr.-peter-mccullough-urgent-warning-about-poisonous-jabs-an-agonizing-situa.html

David Martin:

View: https://rumble.com/vk2bya-exclusive-dr.-david-martin-just-ended-covid-fauci-doj-politicians-in-one-in.html

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_uSZAWQmMM

DR DAVID MARTIN & REINER FUELLMICH: EVIDENCE FROM PATENTS THAT FAUCI, GOVTS, AND MEDIA ARE LYING

Richard Fleming:
LIVE STREAM OF EVENT 2021 | Fleming-Method

Sucharit Bhakdi:
An Urgent Message from Professor Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi [July 9, 2021] - FactCheckVaccine.com
DR. SUCHARIT BHAKDI INTERVIEW – COVID VACCINE BLOOD CLOT RISK WAS KNOWN, IGNORED & BURIED (MIRRORED)

Astrid Stuckelberger:
W.H.O. WHISTLEBLOWER Astrid Stuckelberger CONNECTS THE DOTS The Highwire with Del Bigtree

“Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance.” – Robert F. Kennedy

WATCH FULL JOE ROGAN PODCAST WITH HIM HERE!

OP
Peatful

Peatful

WATCH FULL JOE ROGAN PODCAST WITH HIM HERE!
If you took the time to flag me- I most certainly will

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom