Is it Crazy to take Ivermectin Every Day?

David PS

Makes sense. I am trying one or two a week at 12mg. See what happens. So far nothing much but it may be helping in some odd ways.
You never know what is is doing "under the hood".

Advocate2021

Dr. Peat via email to me: " I think ivermectin is safe to use for treating it for its antiinflammatory effects, but not for prolonged use for prevention. Vitamin D, good diet, etc., are adequate for protection, and aspirin, losartan, and other antiinflammatory, anticlotting things are effective for treatment."

I recall him saying- maybe on a podcast or will have to comb emails- that there was risk longterm for some for brain damage. Have to figure out where that was, just remember that.

David PS

Dr. Peat via email to me: " I think ivermectin is safe to use for treating it for its antiinflammatory effects, but not for prolonged use for prevention. Vitamin D, good diet, etc., are adequate for protection, and aspirin, losartan, and other antiinflammatory, anticlotting things are effective for treatment."

I recall him saying- maybe on a podcast or will have to comb emails- that there was risk longterm for some for brain damage. Have to figure out where that was, just remember that.
Thanks for the reminder. In this video clip, Ray Georgi and Danny discuss ivermectin. It is a medical drug and it is not as innocuous as some may think. They discuss some alternatives in addition to those that you relayed.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fVx5yk73t4&t=4471s

Makrosky

The brain damage thing has been debunked. I even double checked with him, IIRC (I posted the info is in another thread) it appears to come from some study where a few minority of patients developed those problems. No single drug on earth is 100% inocuous for 100% of the people.

It doesn't mean taking IVM every day is safe. Just clarifying about the brain damage thing.

BY THE WAY: Does anybody know where to get IVM pills in Europe? Not the horse paste.

Advocate2021

The brain damage thing has been debunked. I even double checked with him, IIRC (I posted the info is in another thread) it appears to come from some study where a few minority of patients developed those problems. No single drug on earth is 100% inocuous for 100% of the people.

It doesn't mean taking IVM every day is safe. Just clarifying about the brain damage thing.

BY THE WAY: Does anybody know where to get IVM pills in Europe? Not the horse paste.
hmmm thanks. this is all certainly compelling.

LadyRae

I take it once a week. Have been since last summer. Horse paste agrees with me!

Cyborg009

I take it once a week. Have been since last summer. Horse paste agrees with me!
Just got some on the way after an order, how do you dose it & how much did you take/consecutive days initially when you started? Is there any dose guidelines of how many mgs to take by lbs?

peatmoss

*Without PEM.

Thanks it feels pretty awesome to make progress after being stuck for so long.

That is interesting, sounds like it's lowering stress/adrenaline for you. I've also tried lots of natural parasite cleanses and various antimicrobials but I think they just killed of good gut bacteria lol.

So when I started taking it the "super energy/no PEM" would only last as long as I took the fenbendazole, and would then drop off until I took it again. After a couple of weeks the gains seemed to be more permanent. I've stopped taking it now for a while and I'm still feeling good, crossing fingers that it stays that way!
now that some time has past, what is your opinion/thoughts on fenbendazole? Do you still have some of the benefits that you gained?

mattnomics

Hi! I've read a whole thread today, interesting read definitely! I'm dealing with a lot of bad things for years, mostly breathing problems: something that feels like chest tightness, breathing difficulties and neurological stuff like dizziness e.g. I'm diagnosed with lyme/coinfections and bioresonance showed parasites multiple times (one time confirmed with stool sample too). The only real improvement I had over the years was on my first of many round of albendazole, which worked really good and let me finally breath normally at least for a couple of days.

That's why I'm seriously considering taking IVM, I've got some in my family home since covid and want to get more (really hard to do that here in europe nowadays). I've read here about great examples of ivm use, but I'm curious who has used it successfully in a parasitic disease situation?

HeyThere

The most days I could take Iverm consecutively was 5 days. I'm small but it was only 12mg. It tends to dehydrate me as that's a common problem with me taking anything really. 1st time 1 pill knocked me out for almost a week. I was "floating" tired and was conked in and out of sleep every day after work like a log until next morning. For someone who is fidgety with insomnia, this felt awesome to tell you the truth ha ha. 2nd time I got some neurological "zaps" which were like nano second black outs when stressed. This lasted one day I think. Dr. Kory says anything like that will go away if you stop taking it. This 3rd time with the 5 straight days did none of this, but I just started feeling off with it so I stopped. Every body is different. Listen to your body.

mattnomics

The most days I could take Iverm consecutively was 5 days. I'm small but it was only 12mg. It tends to dehydrate me as that's a common problem with me taking anything really. 1st time 1 pill knocked me out for almost a week. I was "floating" tired and was conked in and out of sleep every day after work like a log until next morning. For someone who is fidgety with insomnia, this felt awesome to tell you the truth ha ha. 2nd time I got some neurological "zaps" which were like nano second black outs when stressed. This lasted one day I think. Dr. Kory says anything like that will go away if you stop taking it. This 3rd time with the 5 straight days did none of this, but I just started feeling off with it so I stopped. Every body is different. Listen to your body.
thanks! what was the time period between these? i was actually taking not so small doses of ivm 3 years ago (36mg i think) when i had covid, didn't notice any side effects back then (but i was sick with covid in my bed so yeah, could overlook some of these strictly from ivm), i remember my chest symptoms where weirdly better back then

yes, i remember that actually during covid weirdly my lyme/parasites/everyday symptoms got better, maybe because immune system had to "switch" to sth else or i don't know, hopefully because of ivm, so that's why i figured i had to try it again

HeyThere

thanks! what was the time period between these? i was actually taking not so small doses of ivm 3 years ago (36mg i think) when i had covid, didn't notice any side effects back then (but i was sick with covid in my bed so yeah, could overlook some of these strictly from ivm), i remember my chest symptoms where weirdly better back then

yes, i remember that actually during covid weirdly my lyme/parasites/everyday symptoms got better, maybe because immune system had to "switch" to sth else or i don't know, hopefully because of ivm, so that's why i figured i had to try it again

1st pill (and that's all I took) was a few years ago. 2nd try was about a year back, and 3rd try was about 4 months ago.
IVM helps create something called Autophagy. I do now remember that the 1st pill I took there was a significant feeling of body inflammation going down. Never got that sensation a 2nd time though, which is not to say it didn't do that, I just didn't outright feel it.

What's interesting is, just about everything that helps against c19 also helps against parasites. A friend and I noticed that years ago. Coincidence? Maybe. Who knows.
People take ivm as a precaution, so it's not like you have to have issues to take it.. Check the flccc website, they have a ton of specific info on dosage and other stuff to guide you if you feel lost.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals