Staying In The Tropics Vs Going Back To The US

redsun

Guys i have had my toenails starting to go
Bad about 6 months ago.I saw a podiatrist and I think he may have mentioned fungal infection.Gave me a cream instead of pills.I took it for a few days then stopped taking it as I got lazy.Could this be contributing to CFS?

If you have any kind of infection at all, fungal or bacterial or viral doesn't matter, that takes resources and will slowly wear and tear the body if it is not taken care of, so easily can cause fatigue especially if chronic infection.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

If you have any kind of infection at all, fungal or bacterial or viral doesn't matter, that takes resources and will slowly wear and tear the body if it is not taken care of, so easily can cause fatigue especially if chronic infection.

interesting even as something as simple as toenails

redsun

interesting even as something as simple as toenails

Of course. Though severity of the infection also plays a part, you dont want to live with any kind of infection for long periods of time.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Fellas i am looking for something that will help assist me in protecting from EMF going back to the US. There is an aquarium store that sells MB will something like this help?

Maybe Ashwanghanda and MB

I tried aspirin and just felt nausous and unwell from it

Yesterday i got an injection 10 mg b12 hydroxy,500mg of b1 and 50 mg of b6. I have 4 vials left

Then took 3mg of Melatonin before bed

Slept quite a bit.That nasty poisonous feeling around wifi is slightly less but still lots of fatigue.

If anyone may have any suggestion of herbs/supplements to get in mexico even pharmaceuticals?

Thank You

boris

MB is good, but I wouldn't mix it with serotonergic substances like Ashwaganda, just to be safe (please someone correct me if that's wrong).

3mg Melatonin is a megadose. I would be careful with that. They sell it in these high doses because there are patents on the much safer and more effective small doses of a few hundred micrograms.

Light is Right – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)
“Many health food stores are now selling melatonin, to induce sleep and “prevent cancer.” They have taken some information out of context, and don’t realize how dangerous melatonin is. It makes the brain sluggish, causes the sex organs to shrink, and damages immunity by shrinking the thymus gland. It is the hormone of darkness and winter, and is produced in the pineal gland by any stress which increases adrenalin. Adequate sun light suppresses the formation of melatonin.” -Ray Peat, PhD

Optimal Melatonin Dosage For Insomnia And Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome (DSPS)
The take-away from the following studies show that melatonin dosages above 300 mcg can be harmful, suppressing one's body temperature and elevating melatonin levels for the following day. Even dosages of 300 mcg seem to be necessary only in the elderly, and dosages of around 100 mcg and less minimize the harmful effects associated with higher dosages.

This study in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences showed that dosages of 0.1 mg significantly improved measurements of sleep quality and reduced the time to fall asleep (sleep latency).

-

If anyone may have any suggestion of herbs/supplements to get in mexico even pharmaceuticals?
I would buy some cynomel and cynoplus.

Last edited:
OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Guys i am looking for some emf protection
while flying

Was thinking Magnesium Glcinate 2,000mg
L-Lysine 3000mgs
And Methlyene Blue that I found in Mexico
On this site
The MB would run me about 15 dollars and the Mag about 30 and lysine about 20.

I have about 200 left that my parents sent me

Azul De Metileno 0.1% - $ 295.00

I am booked at this Airbnb in the tropics for another week in mexico and have a social security examination in the bay area

I feel ill when I am around lots of wifi

I also have seem lorazapam and Klonopin but only want to use it of needed

redsun

Guys i am looking for some emf protection
while flying

Was thinking Magnesium Glcinate 2,000mg
L-Lysine 3000mgs
And Methlyene Blue that I found in Mexico
On this site
The MB would run me about 15 dollars and the Mag about 30 and lysine about 20.

I have about 200 left that my parents sent me

Azul De Metileno 0.1% - $ 295.00

I am booked at this Airbnb in the tropics for another week in mexico and have a social security examination in the bay area

I feel ill when I am around lots of wifi

I also have seem lorazapam and Klonopin but only want to use it of needed

Zinc for emf. Plenty of studies on it.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Appreciate it Redsun

Typically things that sedate me heavy like high doses of Klonopin Or Ativan and slows down electrical signals that promote seizure activity.

In the past I walk into a night club after a 2hr hour epsom salt bath and it had a nice sedating effect.I get this no more from baths

For brief Acute RF exposures when the meter will be red for hours connecting flights and laying over is there any benefit in taking methlyene blue from the frying effect of the radiation?

Appreciate it

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Hey guys just wondering if there is anyone on here that is knowledgable regarding emf and has some life experience would be able to Skype with me?

Thank you
David

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

I have left the tropics in Mexico and

Back in Northern Cali.Arrived here a few days ago

Any idea of what may be going on from the looks of this?

Thanks

boris

Did you get better by now?

A general question. Did you ever check your thyroid function?

Judging from the other videos your thyroid looks slightly swollen to me, as if you were developing a goiter.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Did you get better by now?

A general question. Did you ever check your thyroid function?

Judging from the other videos your thyroid looks slightly swollen to me, as if you were developing a goiter.

Good question and observation probably worth looking into

I have been eating carrots,prune juice,bananas,chia seeds lots of fiber and still no bowel movement

GMT100

do some bamboo salad with a drop of MB on it. Or up your Magnesium. Maybe some coffee. Also some breathing exercises to Get the tummy moving.

Regina

I have left the tropics in Mexico and

Back in Northern Cali.Arrived here a few days ago

Any idea of what may be going on from the looks of this?

Thanks

I've been seeing chemtrails just about every time I look up. ??

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Curious if anyone can reccomend a good social security disability lawyer in the bay area?

Thank You

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Curious if anyone may have any advice on adrenal fatigue symptoms and lowering cortisol?

Seems like I haven't been reacting well to simple carbs like bananaa,dates,white pototoes

First meal around 12:30

I fasted for about 14hrs had a meal with pasta,potatoes and a couple of ensure bottles and feel tired

Thank you

Energizer

@Davsey85 I think adrenal fatigue / CFS is likely hypothyroidism. Since you've been on this forum for a while and had little improvement I would look into trying a thyroid supplement:
Ray Peat Email Exchanges - Ray Peat Forum Wiki

I have been taking a thyroid supplement for years and felt much better on it. The fear of overdose is overblown, most people do not become hyperthyroid unless they take ridiculous doses and don't pay attention to the signals their body is giving them. When taking a thyroid supplement you have to watch these signals, your temperature, pulse, and make sure you're getting plenty of nutrients (liver, oysters, etc), as a thyroid supplement will increase nutrient requirements. I hope that was helpful. I can relate with struggling with health (being sick myself for many years but am now doing much better than I was) as I am sure a lot of people on this forum can and hope you can feel better.

Last edited:
OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

View attachment 18919 View attachment 18919 View attachment 18919 Appreciate it Energizer

Yes could be thyroid as theres something on my neck that's feels abnormam

Too me it feels like the Cns is poisoned by some invader as strange as it may sound Lyme,EBV,Fungus from from my toenails

Something

Sugars like Bananas and dates make me ill and cavities in teeth hurt when ingesting sugar for some reason

Wondering if this is a clue that I should be eating paleo.I don't know part of me wants to sleep in the woods

Last edited: