Ivermectin dangerous?

Bingo

We use ivermectin on farm animals, usually dogs and goats. This winter we had a very old chicken that was near death. It had left the flock and was just lethargic, but it completely rejuvenated from a single dose of ivermectin. It’s feathers all grew back much darker and more beautiful than they ever were in the birds youth, and the bird became animated again and rejoined her sisters. She likely had a heavy parasite load from reduced immunity due to her advanced age.

I also know several people who took ivermectin recently, including one somewhat paranoid family who all took it prophylactically for a year before finally contracting mild covid. They didnt have any problems with it and claimed to be following the front line doctors protocol.

An elderly family member recently got quite sick with a flu and especially sore throat, and decided to take a conservative course of ivermectin without resorting to the testing that is so popular right now. That relative has a free thinking spirit and generally avoids doctors. She couldn't tell if the ivermectin actually helped, but she said she had no trouble from it.

I heard Peat say ivermectin is safe to take as directed for sickness, but not recommended for prophylactic treatment since there are rare neurological problems. I did read a paper about the neurological symptoms, and they were very rare but quite serious (coma and death.) The cause of those neurological problems remains a mystery and caution is warranted in taking any drug.

This paper linked below is concerning. There was a much higher death rate in seniors taking ivermectin! I hadnt seen anything like this about ivermectin before.

hierundjetzt

We use ivermectin on farm animals, usually dogs and goats. This winter we had a very old chicken that was near death. It had left the flock and was just lethargic, but it completely rejuvenated from a single dose of ivermectin. It’s feathers all grew back much darker and more beautiful than they ever were in the birds youth, and the bird became animated again and rejoined her sisters. She likely had a heavy parasite load from reduced immunity due to her advanced age.

I also know several people who took ivermectin recently, including one somewhat paranoid family who all took it prophylactically for a year before finally contracting mild covid. They didnt have any problems with it and claimed to be following the front line doctors protocol.

An elderly family member recently got quite sick with a flu and especially sore throat, and decided to take a conservative course of ivermectin without resorting to the testing that is so popular right now. That relative has a free thinking spirit and generally avoids doctors. She couldn't tell if the ivermectin actually helped, but she said she had no trouble from it.

I heard Peat say ivermectin is safe to take as directed for sickness, but not recommended for prophylactic treatment since there are rare neurological problems. I did read a paper about the neurological symptoms, and they were very rare but quite serious (coma and death.) The cause of those neurological problems remains a mystery and caution is warranted in taking any drug.

This paper linked below is concerning. There was a much higher death rate in seniors taking ivermectin! I hadnt seen anything like this about ivermectin before.
Interesting...I had bought a horse paste syringe of ivermectin last July and I haven't used it yet. I bought for the case I would contract covid. I have looked over the internet but I really cannot find the correct protocol to use for it. Does anybody have a link to a protocol for ivermectin?

David PS

FkH6NkPXoAELzZp

David PS

lvysaur

In 1970, microbiologist Satoshi Ōmura collected a soil sample from woods close to a golf course in Kawana, on the south east coast of Honshu, Japan [6]. Ōmura isolated and cultured a Gram-positive bacterium, sample NRRL 8165–a then unknown species of Streptomyces, which was sent to William Campbell at Merck
So Satoshi must have known that the soil had some antiparasitic effects.
I wonder if animals in Japan, or at least that region of Japan, just naturally have less parasites?

I've always felt that East Asia, particularly Korea and Japan, had very distinct greenery. You can just "sense" that a forest is from East Asia, even if there's no bamboo present.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals