Is it Crazy to take Ivermectin Every Day?

Tarmander

Back in Sept-Oct, I did a podcast about how to use Ivermectin. I tried it a couple times so I had some personal experience with it.

Around 8-12 hours after taking it, something strange happened...people noticed me much more often. Women stared at me more, guys patted me on the back and shoulder, one women asked me on a date. It wore off after around 24-36 hours.

So fast forward to a month ago, I decided to do a 5 day trial of the drug. 12mg per day just to see how I would react.

I never stopped taking it and it's been about a month. The stuff is amazing for me. I am building muscle in my back and shoulders and arms like I never have before. I can do more pushups/burpees, row for longer, and my leg muscles have gotten thicker. My mental health is much calmer and focused. I have been on more dates in the last month then the last 2 years.

I have had CFS in the past and still do to a certain extent. My theory is the antiviral component suppressed a virus that was lowering my dopamine and testosterone. This virus would be the cause of my CFS, maybe an enterovirus of some kind (theorized to cause CFS).

So, am I crazy to want to take Ivermectin every day? Can you give me a good reason not to, weighed against these benefits?

I am moving forward in life and getting what I want in a way I haven't in 10 years, so some slight concerns are really not going to sway me much.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Incredible. Thank you for sharing and look forward to the responses.

Edit: How are you taking it, paste, pill, liquid?

Miggie

Back in Sept-Oct, I did a podcast about how to use Ivermectin. I tried it a couple times so I had some personal experience with it.

Around 8-12 hours after taking it, something strange happened...people noticed me much more often. Women stared at me more, guys patted me on the back and shoulder, one women asked me on a date. It wore off after around 24-36 hours.

So fast forward to a month ago, I decided to do a 5 day trial of the drug. 12mg per day just to see how I would react.

I never stopped taking it and it's been about a month. The stuff is amazing for me. I am building muscle in my back and shoulders and arms like I never have before. I can do more pushups/burpees, row for longer, and my leg muscles have gotten thicker. My mental health is much calmer and focused. I have been on more dates in the last month then the last 2 years.

I have had CFS in the past and still do to a certain extent. My theory is the antiviral component suppressed a virus that was lowering my dopamine and testosterone. This virus would be the cause of my CFS, maybe an enterovirus of some kind (theorized to cause CFS).

So, am I crazy to want to take Ivermectin every day? Can you give me a good reason not to, weighed against these benefits?

I am moving forward in life and getting what I want in a way I haven't in 10 years, so some slight concerns are really not going to sway me much.
I visit an other forum as well where they are experimenting with ivm as well. Some even go up to 30mg a day and use it for weeks on end. No side effects for most. The ones that report side effects are mostly using avermectin.

They also report the mental calmness because it increases GABA.

IVM clears spike proteins from your body so you might have had a lot of those still in your body and now you are at a better state of health. I used it as well and it seemed to decrease my appetite a bit. my gf noticed i have less gray hairs but im not sure if this is related to ivm use.

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Incredible. Thank you for sharing and look forward to the responses.

Edit: How are you taking it, paste, pill, liquid?
pill I ordered from India

I visit an other forum as well where they are experimenting with ivm as well. Some even go up to 30mg a day and use it for weeks on end. No side effects for most. The ones that report side effects are mostly using avermectin.

They also report the mental calmness because it increases GABA.

IVM clears spike proteins from your body so you might have had a lot of those still in your body and now you are at a better state of health. I used it as well and it seemed to decrease my appetite a bit. my gf noticed i have less gray hairs but im not sure if this is related to ivm use.
That is really interesting. What forum is that? Part of why I posted here is the dearth of information on long term IVM use. I think I found one person who said they used it for a few months daily and it helped them in several ways.

I never got Covid, tested negative for antibodies too. So not sure on the spike protein bit

HumanLife

Great news!! That just goes to show how it can clear off trash that’s in the body. I wonder if activated charcoal would work the same way?

I can’t buy Ivermectin from alldaychemist because it doesn’t ship to here to Malta. If there are any alternatives I would like to know.

Miggie

pill I ordered from India

That is really interesting. What forum is that? Part of why I posted here is the dearth of information on long term IVM use. I think I found one person who said they used it for a few months daily and it helped them in several ways.

I never got Covid, tested negative for antibodies too. So not sure on the spike protein bit
Its a Dutch forum it has all topics about nutrition as well altho its WAPF based but also conspiracies. But about the long term, from what i can recollect, it was safe and effective even at a pretty low dose.

We all buy our ivermectin from china. Aliexpress 100x5mg tabs and they seem to work. I take it whenever i feel somethin coming up. My GF responds really well to it. she had a blather infection and took 5mg and cleared up the day after.

I can grab a few posts from there with studies to back it up.

P

Peatness

From the article
Andrographis paniculata – Helps control larvae production, blocks eggs from hatching

Wormwood – Very often wormwood is the main ingredient in a parasite cleanse because it has a broad spectrum of action. It’s helpful with the GI parasite called giardina, liver pathogens and other worms. In this study published in the Journal of Helminthology,

it was shown how wormwood reduced tapeworm replication, and results were positive. In yet another study, it was shown to have beneficial effects in patients with Schistosomiasis.

Berberine – Also known as Oregon grape or Goldenthread, this is a pretty popular anti-parasitic agent in the world of herbal medicine. It’s also used for supporting healthy blood sugar levels, and finally, it has a place in the world of Lyme treatment for its ability to target pathogens of all sorts.

Black Walnut – This herbal anti-parasitic is discussed in RxList and they say it can help with parasitic worm infections as well as other diseases like syphilis, diphtheria and skin wounds. It’s helpful with pain and swelling, and commonly sold as a commercial tea in health food stores.

Clove – Traditionally used for pathogens, this spice (which also comes in supplement form and essential oil form, is very strong. It contains a compound called eugenol, which was shown in this 2019 STUDY to reduce worm burden by 19.2%.

Grapefruit seed extract or GSE – Many supplements and parasite cleanse supplements contain GSE because it has a broad spectrum of activity. Grapefruit kills the cell membranes (if applicable) of pathogens and reduces replication of parasites, bacteria and viruses. It also has strong anti-fungal activity. Be careful as this can spike drug levels, and interact with a host of medications, including cholesterol-targeting statins.

Coumaric acid – Helps control larvae production, blocks eggs from hatching

Tribulus terrestris – This contains some B sitosterol and other compounds that, when TESTED, was shown to help kill parasites after about 18 hours.

Oregano Oil – Kills cryptosporidium – for more read THIS ARTICLE.

Juniper – I diffuse this all the time at home in my essential oil aromatizer. The Juniper tree contains a compound called “totarol” which has the ability to kill parasites within 24 hours.

Green Tea – EGCG is the main compound in this which kills parasites

Olive Leaf Extract – There is some evidence to suggest that oleuropein, the main active ingredient in olive leaves, can target giardina, pinworm, roundworm, cryptosporidia and other pathogens. Eating olives is not the same as supplementing, but of course, speak to your physician before trying any new herbal remedy.

Neem – considered an anti-parasitic by some, and often used in GI supplements

Please note not all these are peaty so do your own research before using

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

How much are you paying? I think it has become very expensive in the US via the Rx route

In case you haven't seen this already. Broad MOA

I think around $1.60 per pill

That study has some interesting tid bits for Peaters:
1638114318670.png

1638114333437.png

1638114402292.png

Its a Dutch forum it has all topics about nutrition as well altho its WAPF based but also conspiracies. But about the long term, from what i can recollect, it was safe and effective even at a pretty low dose.

We all buy our ivermectin from china. Aliexpress 100x5mg tabs and they seem to work. I take it whenever i feel somethin coming up. My GF responds really well to it. she had a blather infection and took 5mg and cleared up the day after.

I can grab a few posts from there with studies to back it up.

Thanks for these studies. Do you recall anyone taking it for 6 months? 1 year? Like long term

Miggie

I think around $1.60 per pill

That study has some interesting tid bits for Peaters:
View attachment 30720
View attachment 30721
View attachment 30722

Thanks for these studies. Do you recall anyone taking it for 6 months? 1 year? Like long term
Most of us started our ivm experiments around june/july and I personally use it on and off. But the owner over there did a 3 month experiment running doses up to 35mg i think and only reported some minor sides on avermectin but not ivermectin. Im not sure if he is still running it atm.

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Most of us started our ivm experiments around june/july and I personally use it on and off. But the owner over there did a 3 month experiment running doses up to 35mg i think and only reported some minor sides on avermectin but not ivermectin. Im not sure if he is still running it atm.
I appreciate it

DennisX

@Tarmander Did you take 12 MG IVM aonce or 2x A day? What time did you take IVM, before bed AR in the morning?

Thanks for your post. I've used IVM to knock out covid and was completely well in 5days.

Ben.

If you go for it, it would be nice to have a update in a month or so if the awsome effect you mentioned remains.

I had something of that kind with pyrantel but for me it only lasted 3 days to a week and repeated use, while helpful, seems to cause digestive issues with diminishing positive effect.

ursidae

I’ve ate raw liver in the past, do you think that could have contributed to my bad breath problems now?
if you have determined that your bad breath stems from an infection lower down the digestive tract, and your stomach pH wasnt in the optimal range of 1.5-2 every time you consumed the raw liver, then maybe. it's a double whammy because liver has lots of vitamin A which has been a problem for some people.

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

@Tarmander Did you take 12 MG IVM aonce or 2x A day? What time did you take IVM, before bed AR in the morning?

Thanks for your post. I've used IVM to knock out covid and was completely well in 5days.
12mg once per day in the morning

haven't you been eating raw meat for months?
makes sense
I actually thought about this, like maybe I am just treating parasites from the raw meat? but since the raw meat my health has been a steady march higher, and IVM has brought me even higher. It isn't like I started eating raw meat, got worse, and then IVM took me back. It is like the raw meat started adding definitions to my muscles, gave energy, all the positives...and then when I took IVM a year later those were enhanced even more.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals