Nerve Problems After Vaccine

In May I took the first Pfizer shot.

Shortly afterwards, I felt pressure in my lower back and my pinky finger went numb for a short amount of time. Everything went away that day.

A week later, in my sleep, the nerve that runs across my stomach started feeling like a wire. This also went away.

At 2.5 weeks, things were really bad. I felt like someone was drawing on the surface of my skin near the side of my stomach. I felt intense pressure around my waist mostly on my sides. My waist was also bloated (I am thin and never gain weight and I never bloat like this). The nerve across my stomach felt like an electric fence wire again. There were two balls of nerves on my side that felt smashed together. The nerves under my shoulder blades felt pancaked together and also like they were trying to tear apart.

I could not sit, stand, lay, or walk without the nerves in my torso rubbing up against each other. The only position that was OK was for me to constantly walk while stretching myself vertically.

I was this way for a week. During that time, I hardly slept and I went to doctors only to be readily dismissed and sent away (no surprise). I researched a lot online and met others with nerve issues (although no one exactly as me).

Out of desperation, I was able to get Ivermectin and I also added Pepcid as part of the FLCCC protocol. Within a couple of days, I was 100% better. I continued on the pepcid for 3 days and the Ivermectin for 5 days. For one week, I was completely fine.

But, a week later, I took Ivermectin again because the protocol says to stay on it once a week for awhile. Well, for some reason, going back on it made some issues come back. I have never been as bad as previously so in sum total, the Ivermectin has helped me. But, I stayed off of it for about a month. During that time, I took liquid liposomal glutathione and it helped a lot.

Fast forward a month and I was desperate again so I took Ivermectin and it helped me a lot again. But I only did it for a day because I was nervous of it making me bad again. It's powerful stuff and has the ability to help me a lot but it is unpredictable at least for me.

So, I was simply doing liquid liposomal glutathione. I am now 6 months from when I got the vaccine.

Things were going really well. I finally felt like I was out of this.

But then, for whatever reason, some thick crust pizza made me relapse in a big way (not as bad as I was when this all began) but for some reason that pizza made my gut sort of go crazy and it affected the nerves on the side of my torso and across my stomach and also made my back nerves start feeling 'cold' from within. I immediately stopped eating pizza and I got a celiac test (since it runs in my family). The celiac test came back negative.

I've been working really hard to figure out which foods are OK for me to eat and which are not.

Oatmeal seems to be the only food that is absolutely OK for me to eat.

I've had trouble sleeping flat and often have to sleep while sitting up.

Right now, my symptoms are the nerve across my stomach and the nerves on the side of my torso and then the cold feeling in my nerves in the back.

I have tried many things that did not help me: Quercetin, Zinc, Niacin, and NAC did not help me. Turmeric made things worse as it made me bloat really bad.

My doctor did find that I was very low on Vitamin D and Vitamin B12. I have been taking a multivitamin but high doses of D and B12 both make my nerves feel very funny as if my nerves suddenly become abrasive inside my body (it doesn't hurt but it's a very yucky feeling).

Thank you for any advice!

What’s helped me regenerate nerve is PEMF and taking Purist Colloids Colloidal Platinum. I wouldn’t recommend another brand.

aliml

But then, for whatever reason, some thick crust Pizza made me relapse in a big way (not as bad as I was when this all began) but for some reason that pizza made my gut sort of go crazy and it affected the nerves on the side of my torso and across my stomach and also made my back nerves start feeling 'cold' from within. I immediately stopped eating pizza and I got a celiac test (since it runs in my family). The celiac test came back negative.

I've been working really hard to figure out which foods are OK for me to eat and which are not.

I have tried many things that did not help me: Quercetin, Zinc, Niacin, and NAC did not help me. Turmeric made things worse as it made me bloat really bad.

Covid vaccine causes gallbladder inflammation and congestion.

Pizza is bad for gallbladder diseases, but Oatmeal are good.

Turmeric stimulates gallbladder and causes bloating.

LUH 3417

I suspect most vaccines damage the gallbladder and liver but how and why?

P

Peatness

Sorry you are having a hard time. Firstly, you were not vaccinated. You’ve been injected with a viral vector gene therapy with suspected nano particles and lipo proteins. Without transparency we cannot know the exact substances in the injections. Therefore, it will be difficult to give you an accurate remedy. If your D is low then replenishing that is vital along with calcium. Are you in the risk category for osteoporosis? Following a peaty diet suitable to your digestive capacity would be wise too. Meanwhile, it might be helpful to join others in your area who are lobbying for transparency and informed consent regarding Covid injections.

If oatmeal feels good, milky oats tincture might be helpful. It's good for nerves. Buy it from an herbalist who sells milky oats tincture they make themselves from fresh milky oats to get something better than the HerbPharm brand that's commonly available. Or HerbPharm and similar big tincture brands are still pretty good, but HerbPharm's milky oats tincture is a translucent golden that I'm guessing has been filtered somehow, whereas if it's really good homemade it'll be a translucent green-golden color with greenish-white milky sediment that settles on the bottom that makes it an opaque green-gold when that stuff (that isn't in the HerbPharm tincture) is mixed in.

Last edited:

fergie

Sorry you are having a hard time. Firstly, you were not vaccinated. You’ve been injected with a viral vector gene therapy with suspected nano particles and lipo proteins. Without transparency we cannot know the exact substances in the injections. Therefore, it will be difficult to give you an accurate remedy. If your D is low then replenishing that is vital along with calcium. Are you in the risk category for osteoporosis? Following a peaty diet suitable to your digestive capacity would be wise too. Meanwhile, it might be helpful to join others in your area who are lobbying for transparency and informed consent regarding Covid injections.
In May I took the first Pfizer shot.

Shortly afterwards, I felt pressure in my lower back and my pinky finger went numb for a short amount of time. Everything went away that day.

A week later, in my sleep, the nerve that runs across my stomach started feeling like a wire. This also went away.

At 2.5 weeks, things were really bad. I felt like someone was drawing on the surface of my skin near the side of my stomach. I felt intense pressure around my waist mostly on my sides. My waist was also bloated (I am thin and never gain weight and I never bloat like this). The nerve across my stomach felt like an electric fence wire again. There were two balls of nerves on my side that felt smashed together. The nerves under my shoulder blades felt pancaked together and also like they were trying to tear apart.

I could not sit, stand, lay, or walk without the nerves in my torso rubbing up against each other. The only position that was OK was for me to constantly walk while stretching myself vertically.

I was this way for a week. During that time, I hardly slept and I went to doctors only to be readily dismissed and sent away (no surprise). I researched a lot online and met others with nerve issues (although no one exactly as me).

Out of desperation, I was able to get Ivermectin and I also added Pepcid as part of the FLCCC protocol. Within a couple of days, I was 100% better. I continued on the pepcid for 3 days and the Ivermectin for 5 days. For one week, I was completely fine.

But, a week later, I took Ivermectin again because the protocol says to stay on it once a week for awhile. Well, for some reason, going back on it made some issues come back. I have never been as bad as previously so in sum total, the Ivermectin has helped me. But, I stayed off of it for about a month. During that time, I took liquid liposomal glutathione and it helped a lot.

Fast forward a month and I was desperate again so I took Ivermectin and it helped me a lot again. But I only did it for a day because I was nervous of it making me bad again. It's powerful stuff and has the ability to help me a lot but it is unpredictable at least for me.

So, I was simply doing liquid liposomal glutathione. I am now 6 months from when I got the vaccine.

Things were going really well. I finally felt like I was out of this.

But then, for whatever reason, some thick crust pizza made me relapse in a big way (not as bad as I was when this all began) but for some reason that pizza made my gut sort of go crazy and it affected the nerves on the side of my torso and across my stomach and also made my back nerves start feeling 'cold' from within. I immediately stopped eating pizza and I got a celiac test (since it runs in my family). The celiac test came back negative.

I've had trouble sleeping flat and often have to sleep while sitting up.

Right now, my symptoms are the nerve across my stomach and the nerves on the side of my torso and then the cold feeling in my nerves in the back.

My doctor did find that I was very low on Vitamin D and Vitamin B12. I have been taking a multivitamin but high doses of D and B12 both make my nerves feel very funny as if my nerves suddenly become abrasive inside my body (it doesn't hurt but it's a very yucky feeling).

Thank you for any advice!
This doctor talks about what you can do if you’ve been vaxed and suffering side affects. It was posted earlier this week by strongman
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/PRBfJ6U9EZvM/

OP
S

This makes a lot of sense. If it is my gallbladder, what should I do?
Although, it does feel like a nerve problem since it feels like nerves up my back, nerves across my stomach, and a bundle of nerves at my side. The gallbladder doesn't seem to be located here. The gallbladder seems higher up and more towards the center of my body (still on the right side but closer to the center).
My nerve pain is in line with my belly button and is mostly on the far far right of my body (almost at my side).

aliml

This makes a lot of sense. If it is my gallbladder, what should I do?
Although, it does feel like a nerve problem since it feels like nerves up my back, nerves across my stomach, and a bundle of nerves at my side. The gallbladder doesn't seem to be located here. The gallbladder seems higher up and more towards the center of my body (still on the right side but closer to the center).
My nerve pain is in line with my belly button and is mostly on the far far right of my body (almost at my side).

Gallbladder attacks can cause pain in the right side of the body.

GALLSTONES_SymptomsPic.jpg

OP
S
Gallbladder attacks can cause pain in the right side of the body.

GALLSTONES_SymptomsPic.jpg

Thank you.

I do not believe I have pain. I have weird nerve sensations.

I did have the nerves under my shoulder blades go crazy but it is was both shoulder blades and that hasn't happened in about 5 months.

I never had any pain between the shoulder blades.

I have never had gas.

I have never had nausea or vomiting.

I have no trouble breathing.

Yes, my symptoms are worse after I eat certain foods.
Yes, my symptoms are worse at night.

If this is gallstones, what should I do or which type of doctor should I see?

THANK YOU!

OP
S

I do not believe I have a gallbladder problem. However, you pointed me in the right direction since I have now been concentrating on gut healthy foods. Onions are helping me a lot. Garlic seems to help somewhat. Vegetable broth is helping me as well.

THANK YOU SO INCREDIBLY MUCH FOR THE GREAT ADVICE!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• one.jpg
    one.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 18

aliml

I do not believe I have a gallbladder problem. However, you pointed me in the right direction since I have now been concentrating on gut healthy foods. Onions are helping me a lot. Garlic seems to help somewhat. Vegetable broth is helping me as well.
THANK YOU SO INCREDIBLY MUCH FOR THE GREAT ADVICE!!!!!!!!!
I'm so glad you're fine :):

Onions and Garlic are natural sources of N-Acetylcysteine (a precursor to glutathione which is an antidote to poisonings) and Inulin (a soluble fiber that clears biliary deposits).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals