Pine Needle Tea - Anyone Try It?

Because of my vaccine injury (nerve problems across my stomach, at my side, and up my back) many people have recommended Pine Needle Tea. However, I have not been able to talk to anyone who has actually tried it yet either for the vaccine or just in general for maybe something else.

Has anyone tried it or know someone who has?

Does anyone recommend a specific site to purchase it at?

Thank you.

Perry Staltic

I've made a couple of cups, but wasn't affected by it in any noticeable way. I just cut up some pine needles and used as tea.

GTW

I like northern white cedar leaf tea. Arbor vitae, aka tree of life.
Grows in North America and transplanted all over the world as ornamental.

akgrrrl

Spruce Tip Tea
Traditionally and to this day everywhere in Alaska, we snip off the new growth tips of both black spruce and white spruce trees for an aromatic full flavored tea. A spoon of honey and cutting the tips with a bit of maceration so the boiling water brings on the oils...delicious!

TheSir

I've seriously considered trying it, but that's probably not very helpful. I would pick the needles myself from a local forest instead of buying them.

GTW

I don't find spruce or balsam fir needles to be nearly as tasty as thuja.

AlbertScent5G

Eastern white pine needle tea is tasty with a little bit of honey.

I can't really say anything about health benefits, but it's relaxing.

Caro

I have some Korean pine needle tea on hand, and have tried a cup, but haven't had a chance to use it for covid-related conditions. It's from the Korean red pine--found it in a Korean grocery store in Sydney. The packaging is in Korean but it does say pine needle tea in English towards the bottom of the jar. If you show the shopkeeper the pic, they'll know what you're asking for.

Attachments

• 20210619_201418.jpg
    20210619_201418.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 8
P

Peatness

This is the one I bought - seems to be of good quality. Can't say I feel different drinking it.

I drink white pine needle tea. It's tasty. I've heard people say it helps with vaccine shedding. I have no idea if this is true, but I figure it can't hurt to try. Apparently the tea is very high in vit C and other nutrients. Really I just like to drink it I guess.
It's very easy to identify a white pine tree. There's plenty of videos on YouTube for a visual example.

toolhead

This is the one I bought - seems to be of good quality. Can't say I feel different drinking it.

I read somewhere that for anti-spike protein effects due to suramin content, the needles need to be fresh and green.

Anyone know for sure?

GTW

White pine needle and syrup are delicious.
160 year old formula cough syrup was still USP until a few decades ago.

P

Peatness

I read somewhere that for anti-spike protein effects due to suramin content, the needles need to be fresh and green.

Anyone know for sure?
I've not seen reliable evidence that there is suramin in pine needle tea

Grapelander

Pine needle oil from a health store should work.

Spike Protein - What You Can Do About It
1 - Red Rice Yeast
2 - Negative Ionizer / Ionic Foot Bath
3 - Ivermectin
4 - CBD
5 - Suramin
There is a direct relationship between Suramin (the isolated extract), pine needle tea (a hot water extract of the pine, fir, cedar, and spruce needles), and pine oil (which is derived from the needles though an essential oil steam distillation process).

Suramin is Derived from Pine Needles
So where does suramin come from? Pine needles. It is one of many phytochemicals or plant chemicals that comes from pine needles, as the above article summarizes:

Suramin is Derived from Trypan Blue
Trypan blue - Wikipedia

Trypan blue is derived from toluidine, that is, any of several isomeric bases, C14H16N2, derived from toluene. Trypan blue is so-called because it can kill trypanosomes, the parasites that cause sleeping sickness. An analog of trypan blue, suramin, is used pharmacologically against trypanosomiasis. Trypan blue is also known as diamine blue and Niagara blue… Trypan red and trypan blue were first synthesized by the German scientist Paul Ehrlich in 1904.
Trypan Blue is a derivative of toluene which is a derivative of pine oil.
Toluene - Wikipedia
The compound was first isolated in 1837 through a distillation of pine oil by the Polish chemist Filip Walter, who named it rétinnaphte.”
Why Take Suramin when You Could Make and Take Pine Needle Tea?
Why take a synthetic and isolated version when you could take the full-spectrum natural substance?

“Pine needle tea provides a similar, if not superior, benefit, due in part to the fact that it is a direct mild extract of the whole herb leaving many of its properties still intact that might be destroyed by excessive heat during distillation and further dissection of its many nutrient components … Pine needles are high in vitamin C and A among numerous other compounds which provide a long list of benefits:
A 2011 Korean study demonstrated using pine needles in tea was the best way to access the antioxidant benefits from pine needles. The study demonstrated that the hot water extract of pine needle proanthocyanidins and catechins offer the highest levels of antioxidant benefits compared with chemical extract processes. There are other known benefits that pine needle tea and the tea made from other conifers share, which include:

• Analgesic
  • Antibacterial
  • Antifungal
  • Anti-inflammatory
  • Antimicrobial
  • Antioxidant
  • Antiseptic
  • Antitumor
  • Antitussive
  • Antiviral
  • Aromatic
  • Astringent
  • Decongestant
  • Detoxifying
  • Disinfectant
  • Diuretic
  • Expectorant
  • Immuno-modulating
  • Improves circulation
  • Invigorating
  • Lymphatic
  • Relaxing
  • Relieves nervous exhaustion and fatigue
  • Relieves sore muscles
  • Restorative
  • Tonic
Herbalists the world over have known all along about the benefits of this simple natural tea. Pine needle tea has been used medicinally worldwide for thousands of years.”

Last edited:

Grapelander

the new growth tips of both black spruce and white spruce trees
Sounds like gemmotherapy:
Gemmotherapy extracts are derived from specific trees and shrubs, using the part that contains their most potent healing properties.
Young buds and shoots are collected to produce a plant-based extract with potential unlike any other natural therapy available today.

P

Peatness

There is a video on the forum of Dr Mikovits distancing herself from the claims that pine needle tea contains Suramin. Although she says Suramin is an antidote she denied saying that pine tea needle was a source. She claims she was set up by the claims

Found the Mikovits interview

Last edited by a moderator:

Grapelander

There is a video on the forum of Dr Mikovits distancing herself from the claims that pine needle tea contains Suramin. Although she says Suramin is an antidote she denied saying that pine tea needle was a source. She claims she was set up by the claims

Found the Mikovits interview

Yes she does distance herself from pine needles containing Suramin. I think it could be done with chemical processes.
The bigger thing for me is that it still points us in the right research direction. Using whole plant extracts continues to show promise in viral treatments.

I am continuing to look at this in a homeopathic sense also - a spike for a spike protein.
What treatments will we find in plants with needles, spikes and thorns?
Plants that fall under this umbrella are things like pine needles, nettles, rose bush, cactus, aloe, tribulus (puncture plant) and thistle.

Cleavers contain Asperuloside.
cleavers.jpg

Emerging therapeutic potential of the iridoid molecule, asperuloside: A snapshot of its underlying molecular mechanisms.
Anti-inflammatory / Anti-bacterial / Anti-cancer / Laxative

The plants mainly produce iridoids to defend them against invasions by herbivorous animals or to protect them against infections by pathogenic microbes. Humans as well as most other mammals find the flavor of iridoids to be distinctly bitter.

akgrrrl

Sounds like gemmotherapy:
Gemmotherapy extracts are derived from specific trees and shrubs, using the part that contains their most potent healing properties.
Young buds and shoots are collected to produce a plant-based extract with potential unlike any other natural therapy available today.
Thankyou for amplifying this tradition. It really is a vibrant taste treat May-Sept

OP
S
Well, I tried the eastern pine needle tea last night and it actually helped my vaccine injury. I'm taking more tonight and will keep you posted.

Grapelander

vaccine injury
Adelle Davis has unique insights on vaccination.
If rats are deficient in vitamin B6 or pantothenic acid at the time they are vaccinated, however, no antibodies can be formed. Similarly, when humans
deficient in pantothenic acid were given a variety of immunization shots, they could produce few antibodies.
Volunteers deficient in both B6 and pantothenic acid and given diphtheria toxin synthesized almost no antibodies whatsoever. A lack of many nutrients can thus decrease or even nullify the effectiveness of various vaccines.
The more adequate the diet, the more value gained from inoculations; therefore, for several days before you take your baby for immunization, try to keep his diet
excellent. Large amounts of vitamin C protect him from the "resultant injury" caused by various toxins. If rats are given diphtheria toxin when deficient in protein, vitamin A, or any of the B vitamins, the inoculation causes them to be sick indeed in comparison with animals on adequate diets. In all probability, children react in the same manner.
v1.JPG

Attachments

• Let's have healthy children - Davis, Adelle.pdf
    37.4 MB · Views: 12