A deficiency may lead to adverse covid outcomes:

Also, aspirin may deplete glutathione:

OP
B

Blue Water

Have you tried glutathione? I don't think it's peaty, but:

A deficiency may lead to adverse covid outcomes:

Also, aspirin may deplete glutathione:
There is a bunch of thought that niacin and niacinamide help in some way by increasing NADPH, when it comes to covid. I think glutathione was relevant there but not sure exactly how. Definitely I think glutathione is good but I have been using NAC to increase, not glutathione directly.

Jam

There is a bunch of thought that niacin and niacinamide help in some way by increasing NADPH, when it comes to covid. I think glutathione was relevant there but not sure exactly how. Definitely I think glutathione is good but I have been using NAC to increase, not glutathione directly.
Niacin and niacinamide increase NAD+.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
This lady’s personal experience makes sense as thiamine is a carbonic anhydrase inhibitor and helpful in hypoxic states. One doctor (a friend) suggested benfotiamine when I had covid.

P

Peatness

Attachments

• FLCCC-Alliance-I-RECOVER-Management-Protocol-for-Long-Haul-COVID-19-Syndrome-1.pdf
    250.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hey everyone,

I got long haul Covid last year starting around February 2020. Didn't know it was Covid at the time because it was so early so I did not treat it, and that was the downfall, because I was sick for seven months with symptoms after that. Now the data is coming out from FLCCC and other doctors like Bruce Patterson, Hoffe, etc., that ivermectin is key. The interesting thing has been Patterson's idea about how Covid affects the monocytes and causes permanent disturbance in the immune system by essentially deranging them (making them non-classical, they exhibit the spike protein 2 antigen, they swim all over the body attacking endothelial cells including in the brain, and they last for 15+ months at times before body clears them), thus causing basically blood vessel scarring, hypertension, strokes, heart failure, etc. you name it. He equates this to similar situations in MS, Lyme, and other post-viral disorders. It seems like Covid might actually bring about huge leaps in scientific understanding. Interesting how the world works....

Given that we now know the virus as well as vaccine can cause the DNA to express viral proteins, I am going to just assume that we are producing low-levels of spike protein at all times, which will permanently damage the immune system by creating these Non classical monocytes that are going to damage blood vessels.

So I want to get the forum's input, what is a good protocol for anyone who has gotten Covid, or gotten the vaccine, going forward? Should we take statins every few months? That seems ridiculous. Maybe just cycle in some hydrogen peroxide/mega dose vitamin C to repolarize or cause apoptosis to the monocytes, and add in omega 3's to prevent monocyte adherence to the blood vessel walls? We could add in Quercitin daily and Ivermectin monthly as well. I'm just not sure whether to add in statins, or if there is a better alternative here to cause monocyte apoptosis. I did hear nicotine is another option but again not something I'd like to be using all the time. Dr. Patterson has been using an anti-HIV drug CCR5 antagonist as well, but I couldn't find anything related to this that I could take that is safe and accessible.

FLCCC long haul covid protocol is:

Ivermectin + MACROPHAGE/MONOCYTE REPOLARIZATION THERAPY

(Vitamin C — 500 mg twice daily

Omega-3 Fatty Acids — 4 gm/daily (Vascepa, Lovaza, or DHA/EPA)

Atorvastatin — 40 mg daily

Melatonin — 2–10 mg nightly, start with low dose, increase as tolerated in absence of sleep disturbance.

Vitamin D3 — 2,000–4,000 IU daily)

Any other advice?
I wrote an article connecting Long COVID to persistent gut issues. Hope this helps point you in the right direction.

David PS

LadyRae

There is also a difference of course between someone currently suffering from long-haul covid and someone who "recovered." For someone within the sphere of long haul, they might want to consider things like fluvoxamine, arvostatin, and the HIV drugs. I don't know. However, for the majority it's about maintaining low monocyte reservoirs over time and killing virus over time. I agree we should consider things that we can rotate to avoid resistance, and I also believe that safety is obviously high priority. So HCQ is a good option for maybe people who are at high risk from Covid or working in healthcare, or who are in the middle of long haul, I wouldn't want to take it personally. IVM is safe and I am incorporating it into a one-time dose per month, using quercitin daily.

As for H1/H2, can you explain more about this, is it 'treatment' for long haul?

NAC would be great to add in, as would fisetin. Anything that attacks the spike protein is going to be useful, falling into the IVM camp.

The trickiest part of this is finding convenient ways to cause apoptosis in monocytes, or repolarize them, from non-classical back to classic monocytes that die in weeks. One thing that just crossed my mind is phlebotomy. It may be another tool to consider as a form of chelating the blood of these poisons.
I am unvaxed, but came down with covid in early october, last month. I was in a highly stressed state, traveling through Disneyland with a bunch of extended family, and so I had a pretty rough case of it.

I've been dealing with myocarditis issues for the last several weeks but interestingly, my symptoms and energy levels have improved greatly since having my period!

Since you were talking about phlebotomy and iron overload I thought I would mention this. Just before my period started I have to say I was feeling almost as bad as when I had covid... Now- SO much better!

OP
B

Blue Water

I am unvaxed, but came down with covid in early october, last month. I was in a highly stressed state, traveling through Disneyland with a bunch of extended family, and so I had a pretty rough case of it.

I've been dealing with myocarditis issues for the last several weeks but interestingly, my symptoms and energy levels have improved greatly since having my period!

Since you were talking about phlebotomy and iron overload I thought I would mention this. Just before my period started I have to say I was feeling almost as bad as when I had covid... Now- SO much better!
You had "myocarditis issues?" That would be very serious if you have it. A very large retrospective study out of Israel recently concluded that myocarditis is actually not a result of covid-19 (or is extremely statistically rare). So thereby implying the wave of myocarditis cases we see is largely due to the vaccine. You might have had other effects that affected cardiovascular function like POTS symptoms. Many things could cause heart symptoms after covid that are not myocarditis.

Here is the study, maybe it will ease your mind: The Incidence of Myocarditis and Pericarditis in Post COVID-19 Unvaccinated Patients-A Large Population-Based Study - PubMed

LadyRae

You had "myocarditis issues?" That would be very serious if you have it. A very large retrospective study out of Israel recently concluded that myocarditis is actually not a result of covid-19 (or is extremely statistically rare). So thereby implying the wave of myocarditis cases we see is largely due to the vaccine. You might have had other effects that affected cardiovascular function like POTS symptoms. Many things could cause heart symptoms after covid that are not myocarditis.

Here is the study, maybe it will ease your mind: The Incidence of Myocarditis and Pericarditis in Post COVID-19 Unvaccinated Patients-A Large Population-Based Study - PubMed
Regardless of whether it was officially myocarditis or not, my symptoms were very scary and quite pronounced. Chest pain on my left side and sometimes my right side, radiating throughout my shoulder and my shoulder blade in the back, numbness and tingling all the way down into my left hand. Shortness of breath and dizziness and extreme exhaustion.... These symptoms set in about 3 weeks after my initial covid infection.

OP
B

Blue Water

Regardless of whether it was officially myocarditis or not, my symptoms were very scary and quite pronounced. Chest pain on my left side and sometimes my right side, radiating throughout my shoulder and my shoulder blade in the back, numbness and tingling all the way down into my left hand. Shortness of breath and dizziness and extreme exhaustion.... These symptoms set in about 3 weeks after my initial covid infection.
I had similar chest pains after Covid that persisted for a few months and thought it was myocarditis or pericarditis as well, I think it was more a lung issue like pleuritic pain due to micro-clots.

LadyRae

I had similar chest pains after Covid that persisted for a few months and thought it was myocarditis or pericarditis as well, I think it was more a lung issue like pleuritic pain due to micro-clots.
A few weeks ago I started taking Nattokinase and Lumbrokinase enzymes to help break up clotting (these were recommended by someone on a myocarditis thread in here..forget which one though). Noticed improvement within a few days. Some aspirin helped, and a microwaved beanbag lying on my shoulder/chest helped too. Lots of sleep and TV. A few short walks with my dog, but nothing crazy.

LadyRae

Another thing regarding the study above, there are probably a lot of people like me that read up on these issues and know that it is a self-limiting diagnosis, in that there really isn't a whole lot anyone can do other than rest and wait it out until the body takes care of it. I didn't want to go into the hospital or doctor's office and pay a bunch of money for scans/tests when there isn't anything they can do about it anyway...

So I'm sure there are other people like me that just stay at home and nobody knows that they have these issues... We are quite underrepresented in the literature as a result

David PS

LadyRae

It takes time and patience. This video starts with a description of the damage done to the lungs with acute covid. After nine months, the lungs were mostly recovered.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LONbpI3bDg

Oh wow I just saw that you would also posted this podcast in a different Long haul covid thread. I have been thinking back on my summer and I spent most of August backpacking 300 miles along the Pacific Crest Trail and I think that my body was still stressed from that in early October when I got covid...
It is such a paradox that sometimes when we feel the best and think we are the most fit, we actually are not! 😑

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals