Would it be harmful to take just 1mg of Ivermectin to see if my body is ok with it?

LadyRae

I apologize if you've already seen me post about this on other threads, but using topical Ivermectin horse paste, %1.87 on my face cleared up my rosacea in a couple weeks. It was misdiagnosed as adult acne about a year ago. I just stumbled upon it because I took some for a few days when my daughter had covid a month ago. Both the oral route and the topical route have not caused me any negative side effects

OP
HeyThere

HeyThere

I apologize if you've already seen me post about this on other threads, but using topical Ivermectin horse paste, %1.87 on my face cleared up my rosacea in a couple weeks. It was misdiagnosed as adult acne about a year ago. I just stumbled upon it because I took some for a few days when my daughter had covid a month ago. Both the oral route and the topical route have not caused me any negative side effects

Your post is what inspired me to go the paste route 1st! Thank you!

OP
HeyThere

HeyThere

Well, no floaty-exhausted reaction this time. In fact, I felt a little "sketchy" this time and was up a lot last night after months of sleeping really well.

LadyRae

Well, no floaty-exhausted reaction this time. In fact, I felt a little "sketchy" this time and was up a lot last night after months of sleeping really well.
I felt "off", tired, spacey, and slow the first 24 hours after my first dose. Then I felt great. You're probably experiencing die-off. Can you take a Tbsp of activated charcoal? And a big glass or 2 of water..then a nap.

OP
HeyThere

HeyThere

I felt "off", tired, spacey, and slow the first 24 hours after my first dose. Then I felt great. You're probably experiencing die-off. Can you take a Tbsp of activated charcoal? And a big glass or 2 of water..then a nap.

It passed. I slept off and on last night actually, just up every hour then back to sleep luckily. Was relieved that week long exhaustion didn't happen this time! Maybe it fixed something that time? I wish I truly knew. I may take another 12mg next week again.

AspiringSage

It passed. I slept off and on last night actually, just up every hour then back to sleep luckily. Was relieved that week long exhaustion didn't happen this time! Maybe it fixed something that time? I wish I truly knew. I may take another 12mg next week again.

Glad that you are doing better and keeping the thread updated. I agree with LadyRae thought that you may have experienced a parasite die off from the ivermectin. It might have also been a side effect, an immuno modulating effect or perhaps a change in inflammatory processes.

You seem to be self dosing well inside published guidelines. Have you experienced any reductions in inflammation or skin improvements? Done anymore topical experiments?

I owe this forum a long write up on my, and my friends, positive experiences with ivermectin. Haven’t gotten to it aside from posts in this thread and some messaging with other members.

LadyRae

Glad that you are doing better and keeping the thread updated. I agree with LadyRae thought that you may have experienced a parasite die off from the ivermectin. It might have also been a side effect, an immuno modulating effect or perhaps a change in inflammatory processes.

You seem to be self dosing well inside published guidelines. Have you experienced any reductions in inflammation or skin improvements? Done anymore topical experiments?

I owe this forum a long write up on my, and my friends, positive experiences with ivermectin. Haven’t gotten to it aside from posts in this thread and some messaging with other members.
Ah well get busy typing then, my friend 😉. It's great to hear different people's experiences...

OP
HeyThere

HeyThere

FWIW, I recognized the week-long exhaustion like when I take a strong vitamin or eat a lot of sugar. I'll feel floaty and just pass out into this gorgeous deep sleep for maybe 5-10 minutes, but the IVM made it last for a week (getting up for work, of course, but getting home and just sleeping for the most part again). So it might be a low blood pressure situation, or a blood pressure one, or a what I suspect also a GABA/Glutamate issue since i do have issues with that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals