Long-Haul Covid Advice

Blue Water

Hey everyone,

I got long haul Covid last year starting around February 2020. Didn't know it was Covid at the time because it was so early so I did not treat it, and that was the downfall, because I was sick for seven months with symptoms after that. Now the data is coming out from FLCCC and other doctors like Bruce Patterson, Hoffe, etc., that ivermectin is key. The interesting thing has been Patterson's idea about how Covid affects the monocytes and causes permanent disturbance in the immune system by essentially deranging them (making them non-classical, they exhibit the spike protein 2 antigen, they swim all over the body attacking endothelial cells including in the brain, and they last for 15+ months at times before body clears them), thus causing basically blood vessel scarring, hypertension, strokes, heart failure, etc. you name it. He equates this to similar situations in MS, Lyme, and other post-viral disorders. It seems like Covid might actually bring about huge leaps in scientific understanding. Interesting how the world works....

Given that we now know the virus as well as vaccine can cause the DNA to express viral proteins, I am going to just assume that we are producing low-levels of spike protein at all times, which will permanently damage the immune system by creating these Non classical monocytes that are going to damage blood vessels.

So I want to get the forum's input, what is a good protocol for anyone who has gotten Covid, or gotten the vaccine, going forward? Should we take statins every few months? That seems ridiculous. Maybe just cycle in some hydrogen peroxide/mega dose vitamin C to repolarize or cause apoptosis to the monocytes, and add in omega 3's to prevent monocyte adherence to the blood vessel walls? We could add in Quercitin daily and Ivermectin monthly as well. I'm just not sure whether to add in statins, or if there is a better alternative here to cause monocyte apoptosis. I did hear nicotine is another option but again not something I'd like to be using all the time. Dr. Patterson has been using an anti-HIV drug CCR5 antagonist as well, but I couldn't find anything related to this that I could take that is safe and accessible.

FLCCC long haul covid protocol is:

Ivermectin + MACROPHAGE/MONOCYTE REPOLARIZATION THERAPY

(Vitamin C — 500 mg twice daily

Omega-3 Fatty Acids — 4 gm/daily (Vascepa, Lovaza, or DHA/EPA)

Atorvastatin — 40 mg daily

Melatonin — 2–10 mg nightly, start with low dose, increase as tolerated in absence of sleep disturbance.

Vitamin D3 — 2,000–4,000 IU daily)

Any other advice?

AndrewGesell

Hey everyone,

I got long haul Covid last year starting around February 2020. Didn't know it was Covid at the time because it was so early so I did not treat it, and that was the downfall, because I was sick for seven months with symptoms after that. Now the data is coming out from FLCCC and other doctors like Bruce Patterson, Hoffe, etc., that ivermectin is key. The interesting thing has been Patterson's idea about how Covid affects the monocytes and causes permanent disturbance in the immune system by essentially deranging them (making them non-classical, they exhibit the spike protein 2 antigen, they swim all over the body attacking endothelial cells including in the brain, and they last for 15+ months at times before body clears them), thus causing basically blood vessel scarring, hypertension, strokes, heart failure, etc. you name it. He equates this to similar situations in MS, Lyme, and other post-viral disorders. It seems like Covid might actually bring about huge leaps in scientific understanding. Interesting how the world works....

Given that we now know the virus as well as vaccine can cause the DNA to express viral proteins, I am going to just assume that we are producing low-levels of spike protein at all times, which will permanently damage the immune system by creating these Non classical monocytes that are going to damage blood vessels.

So I want to get the forum's input, what is a good protocol for anyone who has gotten Covid, or gotten the vaccine, going forward? Should we take statins every few months? That seems ridiculous. Maybe just cycle in some hydrogen peroxide/mega dose vitamin C to repolarize or cause apoptosis to the monocytes, and add in omega 3's to prevent monocyte adherence to the blood vessel walls? We could add in Quercitin daily and Ivermectin monthly as well. I'm just not sure whether to add in statins, or if there is a better alternative here to cause monocyte apoptosis. I did hear nicotine is another option but again not something I'd like to be using all the time. Dr. Patterson has been using an anti-HIV drug CCR5 antagonist as well, but I couldn't find anything related to this that I could take that is safe and accessible.

Melatonin — 2–10 mg nightly, start with low dose, increase as tolerated in absence of sleep disturbance.

Any other advice?
Man I’m hardly as well read as you. Got Covid July last year. Still dealing with it. Had it again three months ago, only half as bad. What I did to treat the second infection was aspirin, tons of bone broth and red light. Oh yeah and I was on methylene blue as I am pretty much every day.

Long Covid has gotten progressively better. Sleep, red light, bone broth, aspirin, plenty of fruit, low stress.

there are many periods where I go without being sick at all and at times almost symptom-free. L lyseine Seems to help. I took ivermectin once when I was taking care of my brother who had Covid. Seems to be treating a lot of people. I think it’s safe. Just do research then give it a try if you want.

It’s hard work, I never thought I would get much better and my heart seems to have improved greatly along with all my other organs. My blood sugar issues even improved when I learned to stop intermittent fasting and always have a carb and proteins source.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I would recommend strengthening the blood’s Zeta Potential by taking Zeta Aid. I am taking it daily for years. It charges up the blood particles, so it would do the same with the spike protein but of course nobody knows if that is true. It should lessen the possibility of clot formation though. I have posted on the Zeta Potential numerous times, so check my previous posts.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I’ve been doing 2 mg methylene blue in the morning and 2.5 mg melatonin and red light at night. I’d love to quit the melatonin tbh but so far I’ve only been able to decrease the dose.
I had it in February of this year and some days are better than others but my husband and I definitely feel like the methylene blue has helped our energy levels and immune system.

Bluebell

@Blossom , knowing what you do now, what would you have taken to try and stop getting Long Haul COVID in the first place? I have had post viral syndrome in the past and really want to avoid it if I catch COVID.

Last edited:

boris

• Omega 3 PUFAs are incredibly toxic

• For Vitamin C make sure to get a relatively clean source like Quali-C, it could turn out detrimental otherwise.

• Ivermectin can cause brain damage, not worth it in my opinion.

Any other advice?
Zinc, Progest-E, Aspirin, lots of ripe orange juice.

I'd get iron levels checked, that was my underlying issue and why covid made such a dent in me. This then created a cascade of other issues, histamine intolerance etc. Establishing that some foods were higher in histamine after months of elimination diet was a breakthrough moment. I had not known allergic reactions previously to some foods I now was triggering from, this led me to understand what was going on. The real key in my own personal experience is to tackle the iron overload, which will then slowly but surely reduce the effects of the onward chain. Any questions feel free to ask. I don't want to be low histamine forever more so I'm hoping I keep making progress, which at the moment is happening, albeit very slowly.

How do you tackle iron overload @Blackness, was it a Peaty method?
Sort of, I'm switching to a more Peaty lifestyle anyway, combining bits of Peat with other methods. The Peaty side of things is the long term goal to recovery and building energy back in my life. The iron overload, dietary, obviously no fortified iron of any kind, so grains and gluten are gone for now, phlebotomy, turmeric, magnesium, liver, oysters, wholefood vitamin C. Repairing gut with a diet and supplements, epsom salt baths, gallbladder flushes, as many things as I can to support the steady repair.

AdoTintor

The iron overload, dietary, obviously no fortified iron of any kind, so grains and gluten are gone for now, phlebotomy, turmeric, magnesium, liver, oysters, wholefood vitamin C. Repairing gut with a diet and supplements, epsom salt baths, gallbladder flushes, as many things as I can to support the steady repair.
Ah the kitchen sink approach. I tend to do that too and then I never quite know what actually did the trick. Btw are you saying you self administered phlebotomy - if so how does one do this? I don't fancy sitting around in a hospital right now. Btw2 if I remember right I think RP suggests limited amounts of liver due to iron content but I may be wrong.

Ah the kitchen sink approach. I tend to do that too and then I never quite know what actually did the trick. Btw are you saying you self administered phlebotomy - if so how does one do this? I don't fancy sitting around in a hospital right now. Btw2 if I remember right I think RP suggests limited amounts of liver due to iron content but I may be wrong.
Hahah nah I've done everything really slowly. One step at a time, I wouldn't go gung-ho on it all. Just bits at a time and increasing doses, feeling and noting differences via diary on the advice of a Doctor I found. Phlebotomy I pay for someone else to do. Yeah I think you are right on the iron liver thing, although it might have contextual, grass fed or purity or something like that, but I'm not having loads.

OP
B

Blue Water

@Don Quixote are you dealing with symptoms right now? How do you tackle iron overload @Blackness, was it a Peaty method?
Occasionally I get symptoms but just headaches and I honestly can't attribute them directly to Covid. @AndrewGesell good idea pointing out aspirin, as that can induce monocyte apoptosis as well, but I'm not sure the dose.

The approach should be three pronged: 1) take quercitin or ivermectin to kill circulating virus before it gets to monocyte, 2) deplete monocyte reservoir by causing monocyte apoptosis (again I can only find hydrogen peroxide and nicotine here and B6 possibly, unless we take anti-HIV drugs which is not possible), and 3) prevent monocyte binding to endothelium by taking things like reservatrol, omega 3's, (yes I know they are disfavored here but it's risk-reward at this point), statins, vitamin C, etc...)

Regarding step 2, I do wonder whether artemisinin would work since it can induce apoptosis in leukemia monocyte cells. That is speculation.

Finally, I think we all have to come to grips with the fact that some level of spike protein will always be circulating in our bodies. The reason is that others likely shed the proteins, and even if they didn't, most of us will have some integration of the RNA into our DNA if we got the wild virus or were vaccinated. Thus, our monocytes will slowly over time accrue a reservoir of spike proteins. Given that pathological monocytes stay burdened with spike protein for over 15 months, you can see how overtime this is a recipe for disaster, and why this bioweapon is certainly a SLOW kill. I am convinced of this.

Therefore, the approach to reduce monocyte reservoirs over time and prophylactically kill virus is crucial. Furthermore, reversing fibrosis of the blood vessels should be investigated. The fibrotic and scarred vessels will cause pulmonary hypertension and heart failure eventually if not reversed. Modern medical establishment says it is NOT possible to reverse damage to vessels in brain, lungs, and heart. @haidut has several forum posts on 5HTP-2 Antagonists like lisuride, cyproheptadine etc. I found some herbal equivalents to be yohimbine and cat's claw. I found that intriguing since these have psychedelic properties but don't cross the blood brain barrier to my knowledge. For example cat's claw resembles DMT and Yohimbine is like LSD. I connected this with hearing how one person reversed his brain damage after Covid with LSD, helping him to regain his sense of smell. So that to me means that it is possible these drugs may have anti-fibrotic effects in the brain. This is why SSRI's possibly help treat Covid neurological symptoms as well by the way- because they reduce brain inflammation.

TL/DR: We should investigate ways to reverse fibrosis while eliminating the cause in the first place. I would like to device a protocol for people who have "recovered" from covid or were vaccinated. Something safe that can be taken daily/monthly to lower the spike protein damage. Otherwise our life spans will be significantly reduced.

AdoTintor

Something safe that can be taken daily/monthly to lower the spike protein damage.

this is a worthwhile and exciting project. I suppose things with a long half life are good because you can be more sure of prophylactic coverage. HCQ has a long half life, where would it fit in this list?

I recently saw other things too - it would be good to group those that have the same kind of action. Bromelain - breaks up spike and clots?. NAC - inactivates spike? Fisetin - binds to spike!! Then we can rotate to avoid resistance to one product or at leat have options.

Also it would be good to flag those that "may in theory help" and highlight products that have papers supporting actual success in human studies - Nemo was strict about this. And when she left us she had condoned HCQ, IVM, and the H1+H2 blocking protocol. I see you do this already when mentioning Artemisinin.

OP
B

Blue Water

There is also a difference of course between someone currently suffering from long-haul covid and someone who "recovered." For someone within the sphere of long haul, they might want to consider things like fluvoxamine, arvostatin, and the HIV drugs. I don't know. However, for the majority it's about maintaining low monocyte reservoirs over time and killing virus over time. I agree we should consider things that we can rotate to avoid resistance, and I also believe that safety is obviously high priority. So HCQ is a good option for maybe people who are at high risk from Covid or working in healthcare, or who are in the middle of long haul, I wouldn't want to take it personally. IVM is safe and I am incorporating it into a one-time dose per month, using quercitin daily.

As for H1/H2, can you explain more about this, is it 'treatment' for long haul?

NAC would be great to add in, as would fisetin. Anything that attacks the spike protein is going to be useful, falling into the IVM camp.

The trickiest part of this is finding convenient ways to cause apoptosis in monocytes, or repolarize them, from non-classical back to classic monocytes that die in weeks. One thing that just crossed my mind is phlebotomy. It may be another tool to consider as a form of chelating the blood of these poisons.

mrchibbs

What I find a bit dubious is that the symptoms of "long covid" are exactly the same set of symptoms I experienced about 2-3 years ago, before all of this.

I don't want to diminish what anyone is going through, but I suspect "long covid" is being used way too liberally as a label for these symptoms, many other environmental drivers can trigger similar types of physiological situations.

OP
B

Blue Water

What I find a bit dubious is that the symptoms of "long covid" are exactly the same set of symptoms I experienced about 2-3 years ago, before all of this.

I don't want to diminish what anyone is going through, but I suspect "long covid" is being used way too liberally as a label for these symptoms, many other environmental drivers can trigger similar types of physiological situations.
You are basically implying Covid doesn't exist, or that it was merely a flu respiratory virus. I can assure you it is real and the millions of people with it are not just parroting each other. I was the first person known to me on earth to get Covid. I was in Bergamo Italy in February when Covid hit the town, and I came down with it weeks later. From vomiting and fever to then basically chest pain, rapid tachycardia, muscle aches, extreme fatigue, low-grade fevers, etc. in undulating fashion for six months. The undulating nature (like malaria) is key to understanding that it's not a respiratory virus. At this stage we know this...

mrchibbs

You are basically implying Covid doesn't exist, or that it was merely a flu respiratory virus. I can assure you it is real and the millions of people with it are not just parroting each other. I was the first person known to me on earth to get Covid. I was in Bergamo Italy in February when Covid hit the town, and I came down with it weeks later. From vomiting and fever to then basically chest pain, rapid tachycardia, muscle aches, extreme fatigue, low-grade fevers, etc. in undulating fashion for six months. The undulating nature (like malaria) is key to understanding that it's not a respiratory virus. At this stage we know this...

Like I said, I've experienced nearly all of these symptoms in short order, in 2017-2018. I don't think they're unique to "long covid".

I think there are a lot of factors driving similar physiological states (high serotonin etc.) in our environment, including potentially EMFs from 5G and the like, and even social isolation and severe psychogenic stress.

If media keep repeating the same assumptions about "long covid" everything gets lumped in that category and these days everything seems to be long covid and the argument that there's viral interference and that many of the current cases involving vaague cardiovascular symptoms and inflammation are "long covid" is unconvincing to me.

I don't doubt that your symptoms are real, but I think the narrative around long covid is vastly exaggerated for political/profit motives. Just sharing my thoughts here.

AdoTintor

As for H1/H2, can you explain more about this, is it 'treatment' for long haul?

Nemo outlines the protocol below, in one of them she mentioned long haul. She had studies to back up this treatment which must be on the threads somewhere. Nemo only recommended things that were shown to work (I think in human studies) as she said we basically cant muck around and get this wrong. She was down with IVM and HCQ but initially not with H1/H2 treament until they too had studies behind them. That's Nemo's law.

You need to use both an H1 and H2 blocker. Zyrtec at night and Pepcid in the morning are being used successfully by Long Covid patients.

I'd either do the antihistamine or ivermectin clean-up of the spike proteins. You don't want to leave spike proteins in your brain because they work as prions. You also don't want ongoing inflammation of your olfactory bulb because that can turn into cancer, which is what happened to me.

With the antihistamine cure, you have to use both an H1 blocker and an H2 blocker. So what most people are using is Zyrtec at bedtime (H1 blocker cetirizine) and Pepcid in the morning (H2 blocker famotidine).

You don't want to go over a 20 mg dose with the Pepcid because it could affect your stomach acid. But I don't see anyone claiming huge doses are needed. I'd probably start with the 10 mg pill. I'd start with a single Zyrtec pill or equivalent, whatever the lowest dose pill is. Cyproheptidine would also likely work as the H1 blocker but what studies have used is cetirizine.

For ivermectin, you might be able to clear it up with a 2-day dose at 12 mg a day.

I'm probably try the antihistamines first since you don't have other symptoms. See if it clears up in a week or two or if you're going to have to try a higher dose or add ivermectin.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals