COVID-19 vaccine(s) makes people test positive on an HIV test

b555

Calls into question HIV testing in general. I've read many horror stories of false positives for HIV. Still I am staying a million miles away from this vaccine and I have advised everyone I know to do the same. God only knows what is in it these pharmaceutical companies are despicable.

I'm curious perhaps you have already answered this elsewhere. Do you plan on taking the vaccine and do you think people should take it?

The Australian vaccine we have been discussing is not being produced. So far I have seen good data for both Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, which are very similar to each other, but very different than the Australian vaccine in that they are mRNA based. Their trials so far indicate that they are very safe and effective.

Soren

Forum Supporter
The Australian vaccine we have been discussing is not being produced. So far I have seen good data for both Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, which are very similar to each other, but very different than the Australian vaccine in that they are mRNA based. Their trials so far indicate that they are very safe and effective.
What do you think of the Oxford University vaccine?

b555

@Soren It has had more issues and so far has not been as effective as the mRNA vaccines. That being said, the US government has committed to buying a lot of it (300,000,000 doses) and it is probably better than nothing. Just because you get one kind now does not mean you won’t be able to get another kind in the future. If we have data that suggest one vaccine is significantly superior to another we’d probably revaccinate. We already do that with shingles.

Gone Peating

LeeRoyJenkins

Just dropping an interesting find... Moderna's first institutional funder was a grant from DARPA.
moderna-funding.png

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Lejeboca

The CT of the PCR test wasn't lowered on time post-vaccine? I am shocked! I guess some TOTW is pushing against the UK-type "1st shot to all first" vaccination. Maybe the "chip" is only in the 2nd jab, and the TOTWs have ants in their pants.

P.S. TOTW \equiv 'TakeOverTheWorld-er"

achillea

This was the medicine—the patients’ woes soon ended,
And none demanded: who got well?
Thus we, our hellish boluses compounding,
Among these vales and hills surrounding,
Worse than the pestilence, have passed.
Thousands were done to death from poison of my giving;
And I must hear, by all the living,
The shameless murderers praised at last!

Faust 1801

Giraffe

Duh-oh!
They received an antibody treatment instead of the intended vaccine? How is this possible?

In Germany care workers got 5 times the intended dose! They noticed the mistake when all the vaccine was used up.

J.R.K

I am going to add this recent paper in here as it may shed some light on as to why those treated with the gene therapies may be showing AIDS like symptoms. In a nutshell it appears that contrary to the mainstream belief that the spike protein does not enter the nuclei of the cell this paper indicates the opposite, albeit the findings are in vitro.if I am understanding correctly.
In addition it seem to interfere with HEJK which is crucial for cellular repair as well as DNA repairs. This could be why T cells and B cells are seen to be lower in the gene therapy treated as opposed to the untreated.
Please feel free to clarify my understanding from a Peat viewpoint and give any thoughts on how this situation could be reversed if indeed this is happening in vivo.

@Pina @Lollypop2 @Drareg @tankasnowgod @Inaut @Jinju @ddjd @bzmazu @David PS

Drareg

I am going to add this recent paper in here as it may shed some light on as to why those treated with the gene therapies may be showing AIDS like symptoms. In a nutshell it appears that contrary to the mainstream belief that the spike protein does not enter the nuclei of the cell this paper indicates the opposite, albeit the findings are in vitro.if I am understanding correctly.
In addition it seem to interfere with HEJK which is crucial for cellular repair as well as DNA repairs. This could be why T cells and B cells are seen to be lower in the gene therapy treated as opposed to the untreated.
Please feel free to clarify my understanding from a Peat viewpoint and give any thoughts on how this situation could be reversed if indeed this is happening in vivo.

Thanks, T cells were spoken about a few months after this saga began, it was ignored and the crap vaccine is probably why.

J.R.K

Thanks, T cells were spoken about a few months after this saga began, it was ignored and the crap vaccine is probably why.
I have heard on more than one occasion already that the immune system deteriorates by five percent each week after being treated.
This study may provide an explanation as to why this deterioration happens.
But if the inability to repair damaged and or broken DNA is it possible that mutations will cause deranged cells leading to cancer or mutations in fetuses and newborns.
I have to also wonder on whether the blood brain barrier being left open by the spike protein combined with the possibility that the spike damages the nuclei and down regulates the bodies DNA repair mechanisms. There will be a host of new disorders as well as old ones that have a different twist, that previous treatments have a reduced or no effect on. That is of course if this phenomenon happens in vivo.
Unfortunately I guess this could be easily determined since regrettably there are now billions of test subjects.

P

Peatness

Dr. Mobeen Syed covers a new in-vitro study showing the SC2 spike protein can interfere w/ DNA damage repair, elevating the risk of cancer.

View: https://twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/status/1457778299736784898

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SYL-iU0E9Q

J.R.K

Dr. Mobeen Syed covers a new in-vitro study showing the SC2 spike protein can interfere w/ DNA damage repair, elevating the risk of cancer.

View: https://twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/status/1457778299736784898

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SYL-iU0E9Q

Thank you for clarifying my understanding. This is something that a year ago everyone pro vaccine said was impossible, yet here we are.
I suppose that it will not be difficult to confirm whether this will happen in vivo since their are ample amounts of treated in the experimental group, that is indeed unfortunate. Let us hope that the bodies defences have some unforeseen mechanisms that intervene to prevent this as we know in vitro does not equate to in vivo.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals