S.F. Millennial was fit and healthy before COVID-19. He’s a disabled ‘long-hauler’ now.

That guarantees that they'll never figure it out.
Yeah, and every Year it'll be like >
1610635816609.png

tankasnowgod

I was expecting to read "up until this point, his health was immaculate. He got his flu shot every year, ate low fat, and kept an eye on his cholesterol."

In all seriousness though, he should get on this forum and start digging himself out
Jon Rappoport points out that in a lot of studies of conditions like this, they will use the term "previously healthy," even if the person had dealt with a disease like cancer. He came to the conclusion that "previously healthy" is simply a technical term that means "previously not dead."

S-VV

I think there is great potential for syphoning the 1B+ dollars into ME/CFS research. Lets hope they get it right.

S-VV

Why? You know that money is wasted, just like all government funded health research.
No its not. The great majority of research is worthless,true, but gems always slip throug, especially when one looks at the materials-methods + raw data. Studies are valuable, and even Ray relies heavily on them, citing a lot of evidence for his claims.

There is a lot we still don't know about, and there are many honest and smart people in biotech, Pharma and medicine, they just don't get the opportunity to share and explore their ideas.

tankasnowgod

There is a lot we still don't know about, and there are many honest and smart people in biotech, Pharma and medicine, they just don't get the opportunity to share and explore their ideas.
True, because they are funded by entities with an agenda. Namely, Pharma companies and the Federal Government.

Tarmander

Jon Rappoport points out that in a lot of studies of conditions like this, they will use the term "previously healthy," even if the person had dealt with a disease like cancer. He came to the conclusion that "previously healthy" is simply a technical term that means "previously not dead."
good point. I always read "previously healthy" ...and then you see a picture of them and its
1610656685073.png

gaze

to be fair, anyone born in America in the past 50 years is not optimally healthy. The amount of heavy metals, adjuvants, pufa, added iron, formula feed, pesticides, herbicides, BPA, other plastics, xenoestrogens that everyone is exposed to starting in the womb makes almost every American in some way unhealthy, and at somewhat of a risk of having a bad reaction bacterial and viral infections. I still find it odd how so many on this fourm brush off peoples stories by claiming they're just unhealthy, when all of us are to a large degree unhealthy and our tissues have toxins in them at all times from previous stresses and current.

tankasnowgod

to be fair, anyone born in America in the past 50 years is not optimally healthy. The amount of heavy metals, adjuvants, pufa, added iron, formula feed, pesticides, herbicides, BPA, other plastics, xenoestrogens that everyone is exposed to starting in the womb makes almost every American in some way unhealthy, and at somewhat of a risk of having a bad reaction bacterial and viral infections. I still find it odd how so many on this fourm brush off peoples stories by claiming they're just unhealthy, when all of us are to a large degree unhealthy and our tissues have toxins in them at all times from previous stresses and current.

In regards to what, Covid?

Even with all of the things you mention, it's still a 99.98% recovery rate for those under 70. Even if the health of the general pop is sub par (compared to history), it's still not a significant threat to the current day average person.

And it's not an isolated example. The only place where "Antibiotic Resistant Superbugs" are a threat is within a hospital.

Just because a person isn't "optimally healthy," it doesn't mean they are suffering from terminal cancer or bedridden, either.

gaze

In regards to what, Covid?

Even with all of the things you mention, it's still a 99.98% recovery rate for those under 70. Even if the health of the general pop is sub par (compared to history), it's still not a significant threat to the current day average person.

And it's not an isolated example. The only place where "Antibiotic Resistant Superbugs" are a threat is within a hospital.

Just because a person isn't "optimally healthy," it doesn't mean they are suffering from terminal cancer or bedridden, either.
well 40% of americans are obese, 70% overweight/obese, and i would guess probsbly 90% low thyroid, with 100% of people being exposed to pufa, adjuvants, and other things. so right off the bat that's a risk factor for complications from it. the 99.98% recovery rate is highly disputed and in some places it's quite higher. Yea most people will be fine, but multiple people on this forum have had very severe reactions so it's just odd that people brush it off as benign.

tankasnowgod

well 40% of americans are obese, 70% overweight/obese, and i would guess probsbly 90% low thyroid. so right off the bat that's a risk factor for complications from it. the 99.98% recovery rate is highly disputed and in some places it's quite higher.
Except that Obesity seems to be "protective" against COVID 19.

"More importantly, the risk reduction with rising population obesity rate is striking – i.e. 72% lower chance of getting infected and 35% lower chance of dying in the populations with the highest obesity rates! "

And remember, of the expected 56 Million or so deaths in 2020, Covid was only associated with 1.8 Million, or about 3% of the total. It's just not that much of a concern.

Scenes

Imagine if this 'sudden' realisation that this virus can affect so many systems systemically leads them down the path of Ray's general metabolic theory of health. Perhaps the virus is just the cover they need to transition down this path without having to concede they were wrong all these decades and face the backlash.

They could frame it along the lines of 'all the things we learnt by banding together and fighting this wicked and conniving enemy (virus) have led to new discoveries that could change everything we know about health!' Imagine...

Fred

The picture on the left are someone else's lungs, not Milano's. Maybe the middle image are what hers normally look like. Let's see a picture of her lungs before, then we can judge.

Too sciency! Just go with it. Take your vaccine.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Sounds like textbook ME/CFS with a viral onset. it can be brought on by many different viruses. If public health agencies and medical professionals hadn't been ignoring the millions of us with this disease for decades, they would know more about it by now.
I was thinking this exactly.
It's a clear cut case of ME/CFS probably with POTS, precipitated by some virus and predisposed by a high stress lifestyle.

The guys life is crumbling around him, understandable that he would have breakdowns. I hope he finds a competent doctor that can prescribe symptomatic treatment so that he can have a semi-normal life.
Yes, I think so too.

Search4Wisdom

I’m no expert and certainly don’t have the time to read up on all the different angles above.

Maybe the upside of all of the COVID longhaulers (irrespective of if it’s “real” or not) is that like us (many of whom presumably found there way to philosophies like Peat through other battles with illness) they will be forced to figure it out for themselves. If a large enough quantity of people seeking “alternative” solutions/truth transpires it may what mainstream medicine needs in order to to sit up and listen (so modern medicine proposing COVID might end up being them shooting themselves in the foot ) as presumably they won’t/can’t stumble upon the solution themselves (depending on your level of cynicism)...or maybe that’s just wishful thinking as well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals