Demand For COVID Vaccines Expected To Get Heated

Mito

“People talk about the anti-vaccine people being able to kind of squelch uptake. I don’t see that happening,” Dr. Paul Offit, a vaccinologist with Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, told viewers of a recent JAMA Network webinar. “This, to me, is more like the Beanie Baby phenomenon. The attractiveness of a limited edition.”

“The shift is already apparent. A new poll by the Pew Research Center found that by the end of November 60% of Americans said they would get a vaccine for the coronavirus. This month, even as a federal advisory group met to hash out guidelines for vaccine distribution, a long list of advocacy groups — from those representing home-based health workers and community health centers to patients with kidney disease — were lobbying state and federal officials in hopes their constituents would be prioritized for the first scarce doses.”
Demand for vaccines expected to get heated — and fast — Kaiser Health News

tankasnowgod

“People talk about the anti-vaccine people being able to kind of squelch uptake. I don’t see that happening,” Dr. Paul Offit, a vaccinologist with Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, told viewers of a recent JAMA Network webinar. “This, to me, is more like the Beanie Baby phenomenon. The attractiveness of a limited edition.”

“The shift is already apparent. A new poll by the Pew Research Center found that by the end of November 60% of Americans said they would get a vaccine for the coronavirus. This month, even as a federal advisory group met to hash out guidelines for vaccine distribution, a long list of advocacy groups — from those representing home-based health workers and community health centers to patients with kidney disease — were lobbying state and federal officials in hopes their constituents would be prioritized for the first scarce doses.”
Demand for vaccines expected to get heated — and fast — Kaiser Health News

Well, the problems with polling have become incredibly obvious in politics, and it would appear they are on display again here. Kaiser spins this new poll as "rising demand," with it being up from 51% in September........ but ignores the fact that it's down 72% from March-

Poll numbers.png

Did 19% of the American Public, which is about 67 Million People, really change their mind in the span from May to September, with now about 30 Million People changing it back from September till now? I personally doubt it, and chalk it up to sampling error, combined with people lying to pollsters.

Kray

Kray

Explain the hypoxemia with normal lung volume and compliance. Doctors I monitor say it's not something they've seen before.

Can the yearly flu exhibit similar symptoms, for the "first time"? Technically, isn't it a "new" strain? If so, has COVID been the cherry-picked winner of last year's/now this year's flu aka COVID plandemic? If political agencies such as CDC, NIH, had chosen to overwhelm us with all the details of last year's flu (the worst of cases, which would not be the majority by any stretch), would we have been just as panicked? And if they had chosen to project the numbers of deaths, ICUS/hospitalizations/demographics, etc, from it, would they have succeeded in shutting us down?

No- it had to be something new, novel- to prick our ears, bend our minds, and render us like putty in government-controlled mandates issued by political agents, not a consensus of active expert medical practitioners. We were always willing to take our chances with the flu, but not with COVID. They couldn't have made us compliant to wear masks, social distance, etc. with the flu. Let us remember the not-too-distant past and keep our heads. Yes we should be cautious when we are around others if we are sick or feeling like we are coming down with something. Before, we were very lazy about such things-- going to work, church, or holiday parties-- while sick or able to pass something on to others. At least COVID, whatever it is, has made us more thoughtful about that. But I agree- this is not something we should fear more than the cold or flu-- what our minds consider as "acceptable"-- unless we are in the same high-risk category as we would be for any other respiratory illness, including COVID.

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

Can the yearly flu exhibit similar symptoms, for the "first time"? Technically, isn't it a "new" strain? If so, has COVID been the cherry-picked winner of this plandemic?

The only thing I know is the doctors I monitor are dumbfounded that patients with such low blood sats don't act like they are in respiratory distress (what they call happy/silent hypoxemia) like they do with other respiratory conditions with those low blood sats.

Kray

The only thing I know is the doctors I monitor are dumbfounded that patients with such low blood sats don't act like they are in respiratory distress (what they call happy/silent hypoxemia) like they do with other respiratory conditions with those low blood sats.
That may be true, but how do we know there aren't such remarkable findings every flu season, with each year's strain? Because they weren't there in the most extreme cases of vulnerable people, or because they weren't reported? And if they weren't reported, why not? We should be questioning the experts, and demand they be held accountable for all the misinformation and hype we've been given. And real doctors should have stood up against this medical anarchy from the elite government "health officials", taken them to the table and debated this from the very beginning. Having dealt with this truthfully and ethically, we might not be talking right now about masks or shutdowns. This is a turning point-- are we now going to drop to our knees and submit to the vaccine, knowing we have just signed our lives away to every new vaccine that comes down the line, to their better judgment?

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

That may be true, but how do we know there aren't such remarkable findings every flu season, with each year's strain? Because they weren't there in the most extreme cases of vulnerable people, or because they weren't reported? And if they weren't reported, why not? We should be questioning the experts, and demand they be held accountable for all the misinformation and hype we've been given. And real doctors should have stood up against this medical anarchy from the elite government "health officials", taken them to the table and debated this from the very beginning. Having dealt with this truthfully and ethically, we might not be talking right now about masks or shutdowns. This is a turning point-- are we now going to drop to our knees and submit to the vaccine, knowing we have just signed our lives away to every new vaccine that comes down the line, to their better judgment?

It may have occurred in the past, but just wasn't noticed, or it's happened before and the affected people didn't go to the hospital because they weren't terrified like they are now, and recovered on their own. I'm still trying to sort it out.

Real doctors are standing up against the system and treating patients as they see fit. However, most doctors are just cogs in the machine and do whatever they're told. In contrast, the MD who blew the whistle on the intubation scandal had to resign his position as head of a covid ICU because he resisted hospital policy and refused to intubate patients who he judged didn't need it.

Kray

It may have occurred in the past, but just wasn't noticed, or it's happened before and the affected people didn't go to the hospital because they weren't terrified like they are now, and recovered on their own. I'm still trying to sort it out.

Real doctors are standing up against the system and treating patients as they see fit. However, most doctors are just cogs in the machine and do whatever they're told. In contrast, the MD who blew the whistle on the intubation scandal had to resign his position as head of a covid ICU because he resisted hospital policy and refused to intubate patients who he judged didn't need it.
Exactly-- and the media are complicit in that they are not diving deep to find the truth or reporting the full story. They are part of the intended consequences, IMHO.

Giraffe

Explain the hypoxemia with normal lung volume and compliance. Doctors I monitor say it's not something they've seen before.

Hydroxychloroquine can do this in susceptible people.

However, HCQ was a long time ago identified to be one of the drugs (3) that cause severe damage to erythrocytes in cases of hereditary glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency.

As an effect of HCQ in those patients we see haemolysis. Erythrocytes burst en masse. Their debris clogs the smallest blood vessels and damages sensitive organs like the kidneys and brain.

In addition, erythrocytes are then missing to transport oxygen and haemoglobin becomes low. If people with G6PD deficiency get this HCQ-prophylaxis or therapy the symptoms will appear soon.

Last edited:

Aad

The German-Turkish couple who created the Pfizer mRNA vaccine were interviewed on Dutch television yesterday.

Question: So how long will immunity last?

Their (honest) answer: We really don't know.

I was baffled by this.

They literally made billions of US dollars of this vaccine.

Perry Staltic

okay

5G explains it

For me to believe that you're going to have to document where 60 GHz 5G is being used in the world (the very narrow frequency that causes O2 molecules to vibrate), or explain how the lower frequencies cause hypoxemia.

Last edited:

Kray

Does one have to be a scientist to logically question that 5G or some such other energy source, is an insidious golden tool of the Chicoms, while we have our heads spinning waging war against the COVID *virus* and rolling out its billions-making *vaccines*??? Is COVID what we were led to believe it is in origin, especially if the immune response, either naturally, or via vaccine, is not long-lasting? And if one *gets COVID*, why would their immune protection be short-lived? Just asking.

Perry Staltic

That's not documentation that 60 GHz is being used anywhere. Most 5G is much lower at around 2.5 GHz. I'm not saying 5G is safe, but simply that people need to stop saying 5G is causing breathing issues until they can document that 60 GHz is actually being used because that is the only frequency in the 5G range that oxygen absorbs.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals