Covid-19 Vaccines May Have Potentially Unpleasant Side Effects

Nour

Lots of people other than Elton John are friends with Fauci. I didn't realise this forum was so anti-gay.
Stop trying to change the conversation. Nobody gives a hoot about people's sexuality.

Nour

Lots of people other than Elton John are friends with Fauci. I didn't realise this forum was so anti-gay.
Stop trying to change the conversation. Nobody gives a hoot about people's sexuality.

Nour

What's wrong with being gay? I can assure you I am not part of the "woke" culture but you seem specifically annoyed about his sexuality and didn't mention anything about Michael Caine. To top it off you use "your" incorrectly, which speaks volumes, clearly a post from a well educated mind.
You are the only one here referring to people's sexuality.

Maljam

Did you not read the previous post I quoted? He started the gay bashing, I called it out.

"Elton John why don't you just f**k right off!!!!, it only took you 45 Years to confirm your gay lmao"

LucyL

Did you not read the previous post I quoted? He started the gay bashing, I called it out.

"Elton John why don't you just f**k right off!!!!, it only took you 45 Years to confirm your gay lmao"
Are you promoting a class of untouchables?

Maljam

Are you promoting a class of untouchables?

Why are you defending homophobia? Why do you suddenly link calling someone out for homophobia to "promoting a class of untouchables." You're either missing the context or homophobic, which is it?

If you don't like Elton John, fine, but the only thing the OP said negative was about making fun of him being homosexual, which isn't right. A 2nd poster posted a load of pics of him with Fauci, that isn't what the original poster said. If he had said something negative about Elton John because he was friends with Fauci, I wouldn't have say anything obviously. Do you understand now?

“Pfizer is expected to seek federal permission to release its Covid-19 vaccine by the end of November, a move that holds promise for quelling the pandemic but also sets up a tight time frame to make sure consumers understand what it will mean to get the shots.

The vaccine, and likely most others, will require two doses to work, injections that must be given weeks apart, company protocols show. Scientists anticipate that the shots will cause enervating flu-like side effects — including sore arms, muscle aches and fever — that could last days and temporarily sideline some people from work or school. And even if a vaccine proves 90 percent effective, the rate Pfizer touted for its product, 1 in 10 recipients would still be vulnerable. That means, at least in the short term, as population-level immunity grows, people can't stop social distancing and throw away their masks.

Left out so far in the push to develop vaccines with unprecedented speed has been a large-scale plan to communicate effectively about those issues in advance, said Saad Omer, director of the Yale Institute for Global Health.”

“How public health experts explain such effects is important, Omer said. "There's evidence that suggests that if you frame pain as a proxy of effectiveness, it's helpful," he said. "If it's hurting a little, it's working."
A Covid-19 vaccine may cause unpleasant side effects. People should be prepared, scientists say.
Ummm...no thanks!

Attachments

• image000000(6).jpg
    image000000(6).jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 9
  • image000000(7).jpg
    image000000(7).jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 9

Giraffe

Long-term persistence of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein: evidence and implications
by Michael Palmer and Sucharit Bhakdi

Abstract: This paper discusses the recent study by Bansal et al. [1] on the detection of spike protein in persons vaccinated with the Pfizer mRNA vaccine. The most significant finding is that spike protein is found on exosomes, that is, cell-derived vesicles, for at least four months after the second injection. This surprisingly long persistence raises the prospect of sustained inflammation within and damage to organs which express the spike protein.

Lollipop2

Long-term persistence of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein: evidence and implications
by Michael Palmer and Sucharit Bhakdi

Abstract: This paper discusses the recent study by Bansal et al. [1] on the detection of spike protein in persons vaccinated with the Pfizer mRNA vaccine. The most significant finding is that spike protein is found on exosomes, that is, cell-derived vesicles, for at least four months after the second injection. This surprisingly long persistence raises the prospect of sustained inflammation within and damage to organs which express the spike protein.
Interesting - 4 months - long time. Amongst other damage, this long time frame gives an opportunity for the spike to be incorporated into cell machinery.

Giraffe

Interesting - 4 months - long time. Amongst other damage, this long time frame gives an opportunity for the spike to be incorporated into cell machinery.
And here is another quote from that paper:

"While inflammation may arise from autoimmunity downstream of intense acute tissue damage, the long-term persistence of spike protein after vaccination offers another straightforward explanation, and it supports the notion that the vaccines will give rise to lingering and slowly progressing inflammatory disease.

We must also note that the spike protein persists for at least twice as long as the participants of Pfizer’s farcical and fraudulent [9,10] ‘clinical trials’ were observed, on average, after the second vaccination [11]. It follows that the reports on side effects which occurred in those trials cannot possibly be complete."

Lollipop2

And here is another quote from that paper:

"While inflammation may arise from autoimmunity downstream of intense acute tissue damage, the long-term persistence of spike protein after vaccination offers another straightforward explanation, and it supports the notion that the vaccines will give rise to lingering and slowly progressing inflammatory disease.

We must also note that the spike protein persists for at least twice as long as the participants of Pfizer’s farcical and fraudulent [9,10] ‘clinical trials’ were observed, on average, after the second vaccination [11]. It follows that the reports on side effects which occurred in those trials cannot possibly be complete."
Great quotes. Thank you! I have downloaded the paper to read later.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals