S.F. Millennial was fit and healthy before COVID-19. He’s a disabled ‘long-hauler’ now.

Perry Staltic

There are certainly aspects of covid that are fraudulent. But you can't fake a global pandemic. You can't fake all the people getting sick and suffering/dying.

I know. That never used to happen.

Don't hit me!

gaze

I can only base what I know off my own experiences, and I personally have talked to multiple friends who have never in their life had shortness of breath and yet had trouble breathing when they had this sickness. Americans are constantly exposed to added iron, pufas, xenoestrogens, plastics, pesticides, and endotoxins from everyday diet putting everyone at a permanently high risk of dieing at all times. I personally don't have perfect 98.6 temperatures daily with a stimulating life in lots of sunlight and ripe fruits 24/7, and ive been through my fair share of health problems with my thyroid taking multiple hits, so i certainly am not arrogant enough to think i'll be completely OK if I catch it. the government did handle it horribly, and there are power grabs going on, but these things can be true at the same time as recognizing that a more deadly form of coronavirus is going around, putting a lot of people at risk. not everything has to be so black and white.

tankasnowgod

I thought the default position here was that tests don't matter in the first place?
The tests are terribly inaccurate.

But you know what's even MORE inaccurate? Eyeballing a patient and diagnosing him or her with a "novel virus," either without a test. Or with a test that says he doesn't have that virus. Or MULTIPLE tests that says he doesn't have that virus.
But you can't fake a global pandemic. You can't fake all the people getting sick and suffering/dying.
Clearly, you can. No one got sick, suffered or died before 2020?

About 56 Million people die every year from various causes. Here's the breakdown from 2017-

All Cause Mortality.png

Covid is obviously in the category of "respiratory diseases," and you don't even have to leave that category to re-brand 1.8 Million deaths (the world COVID death count in December), seeing as it has 3.91 million deaths all it's own.

People believed in the "Pandemic Prophecy" back in February of 2020, when COVID associated deaths were only hovering around 10,000 or so. That's largely due to the fact that people are oblivious to the fact that about 154,000 people die every day.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

yea so? it said his test was a month later, which would obviously show up negative. either way, his experience is still a real experience.

This is "Covid Cult" logic. Facts have to be bent or dismissed to fit the narrative.

See, he didn't test postive, but that's okay, because he was tested a month later. Nevermind that he still had serious symptoms in that month, and several months after that. It MUST be the virus!

That Covid Long Hauler is living his personal Covid sickness truth, science be damned!

Perry Staltic

This is "Covid Cult" logic. Facts have to be bent or dismissed to fit the narrative.

See, he didn't test postive, but that's okay, because he was tested a month later. Nevermind that he still had serious symptoms in that month, and several months after that. It MUST be the virus!

That Covid Long Hauler is living his personal Covid sickness truth, science be damned!

Long covid is an excuse to sweep up all of the unusual and unexplainable conditions that have plagued and baffled people for years (e.g., chronic fatigue, lyme, autoimmune disorders, etc) and give them a name and cause.

lampofred

"He was always this superachiever"

Translate- he was manic from adrenaline, incoherent bio-energetically speaking, the "superachievers" are always following the likes of Dave asprey for dietary advice, probably listening to tony Robbins while sleeping, this enough to give anyone burnout, rats wouldn’t last 3 days following Dave aspreys supplement regime with tony Robbins blaring in the background.
Probably guzzling "high purity" fish oils with omega 6 and OMEGA 9’s,

I forgot to add he‘s so sick he found time to do a puff piece for a national newspaper, "superachievers" always have time for self promotion!

this is probably it, things were fine when the environment was good but as things were getting more stressful the manic energy caught up to him in a sort of psuedo heart attack. milk, thyroid, eggs, aspirin, high altitude would cure him, along with avoiding PUFA/iron so that he chills out.

Fred

If you ask the question "what else could be causing this", you are literally a million miles ahead of the average "expert" scientist or doctor.

Regina

Before 2020 some young people actually did get sick just like that guy, and they didn't test positive either. And they still have problems just like he does.
And at alarming rates.
I rarely heard of young people getting gravely ill until, oh, around 2006?
So many young aquaintances died or have a fatal disease. Most of them were half my age.
Liver cancer; pancreatic cancer; colon cancer.; ALS. Or just died on the treadmill (she was so healthy! and just died during her regular workout).
It's not just one of each. It's multiple of each. And in each case, they are described as the pinnacle of health.

Regina

this is probably it, things were fine when the environment was good but as things were getting more stressful the manic energy caught up to him in a sort of psuedo heart attack. milk, thyroid, eggs, aspirin, high altitude would cure him, along with avoiding PUFA/iron so that he chills out.
Yes. He'd likely snap out it with that combo. But he's in that state of holding on to his state and keeping his girlfriend as his caretaker and talking to his Mommy every day.
"A pandemic! A terribly slow vaccine rollout! An attempted coup at the U.S. Capitol! A deranged president!" hah, no agenda in this article to see.
This guy may also be having an existential crisis.
He liked to go to bars, eat out, wander and exercise and manage an indie band. No gainful employment. No plan.
Where's the father? It's a tough age to be in SF. I get that.
But is there any motivation whatsoever to surge up in the world with some male chi?
He's also very much at risk of losing this girlfriend if he doesn't start fighting for himself and her.
Instead of behaving helpless waiting for the Government and Govt medicine to take care of him.

lvysaur

I rarely heard of young people getting gravely ill until, oh, around 2006?

I think that even when you discount emfs, radio waves, xenoestrogens, phthalates, vaccinations, hormones in food, declining soil quality, etc.,
that you can still isolate a type of harm resulting from "exciting lifestyle".

The modern lifestyle is inherently exciting with all the bills and loans and financial stuff that people need to keep tabs on.
But in addition to that, kids have been raised on increasingly exciting things. From television to videogames. Baseball lost favor for football/basketball.

A single one of these things in a vacuum is probably fine, but when they're all together as a cultural complex it means that people are chronically excited, and this is probably particularly harmful for childhood development.

There were people writing about this all the way back in 1910, stating that people who moved away from rural farmlife into the electrified cities started experiencing a sort of "nervous energy".

Regina

I think that even when you discount emfs, radio waves, xenoestrogens, phthalates, vaccinations, hormones in food, declining soil quality, etc.,

The modern lifestyle is inherently exciting with all the bills and loans and financial stuff that people need to keep tabs on.
But in addition to that, kids have been raised on increasingly exciting things. From television to videogames. Baseball lost favor for football/basketball.

A single one of these things in a vacuum is probably fine, but when they're all together as a cultural complex it means that people are chronically excited, and this is probably particularly harmful for childhood development.

There were people writing about this all the way back in 1910, stating that people who moved away from rural farmlife into the electrified cities started experiencing a sort of "nervous energy".
Yes. That seems correct.
Though people did withstand a great deal more strife. I can only observe the generations I am around for. I'm the youngest of a large clan. My dad and his 9 brothers were Irish immigrants and were drafted into WW2 after being builders from childhood in family business. Afterwards most of them went into Police dept while continuing to build homes. Riding Indian motorcycles. Building houses after work. Making bonfires and cookouts for the large families they raised. Even in retirement became competitive sailors and built til they dropped, learned to fly planes. Read. Spear fished. Ate big roasts every day. Meat, eggs, potatoes, pudding,
I truly don't mean this as bragging. I think the CIA/Tavistock has deliberately knee-capped made men less virile.
I'm 57. My older brothers friends in the 70's all had sideburns and chest hair and could do serious physical work that had nothing to do with their vanity.
I admit, they were kinda scary. There was such a very distinct difference between who was female and who was male.
I think the effort to blur the gender lines is just about making more atomized tax cows. It's not empowering anyone.

The point being that there was something in the environment that turned out very tough men. And all the things you mentioned have synergized to lessen that.

lvysaur

I think the effort to blur the gender lines is just about making more atomized tax cows.
I don't know if there's a conscious effort to blur gender lines, or if there is, that it's even making any difference. Maybe in the case of "trans" acceptance, there might've been. But in general, I think the gender blurring is simply a side effect of progesterone/testosterone being expensive and complicated to maintain, and estrogen being simple and lower-functioning. And of course estrogen and other lower-functioning compounds are promoted by the various chemicals which increase profits for agribusiness.

Riding Indian motorcycles.
Actual motorcycles from India? Or just something that Natives rode a lot?

gaze

something as simple as being formula fed instead of breast fed sets up kids for failure health and masculinity wise, but its not a deliberate CIA agenda, its just that baby formula is just another way for food manufacturers to make money. Industrial profits over health is the main problem that causes almost everything, the large scale conspiracies' and agendas that don't involve profit are just a distraction

I don't know if there's a conscious effort to blur gender lines, or if there is, that it's even making any difference. Maybe in the case of "trans" acceptance, there might've been. But in general, I think the gender blurring is simply a side effect of progesterone/testosterone being expensive and complicated to maintain, and estrogen being simple and lower-functioning. And of course estrogen and other lower-functioning compounds are promoted by the various chemicals which increase profits for agribusiness.

@lvysaur @Regina No these bikes, which are 'awesome' and 'Badass' Indian Motorcycle - America's First Motorcycle Company

Ben.

Long covid is an excuse to sweep up all of the unusual and unexplainable conditions that have plagued and baffled people for years (e.g., chronic fatigue, lyme, autoimmune disorders, etc) and give them a name and cause.

If you ask the question "what else could be causing this", you are literally a million miles ahead of the average "expert" scientist or doctor.

Thank you. This is a major issue in healthcare, even before covid. Now they use covid as a scapegoat but people with severe systemic health issues usually get a tour trough the doctors carousel, not realy digging deep at all, only superficial standard tests and then get the express train to the next psychiatry because its obviously a mental issue and the patient is imagining his symptoms. I wonder how many people die and suffer due to incompetent "doctors".

I can relate to the person in the interview. Not having a diagnosis makes it even worse. As tankasnowgod said, getting diagnosed even tho evidence speaks against the diagnosis is ... i mean ... wtf? I wonder why this guy takes this diagnosis as if it was right ... perhaps because he can't explain it any other way himself.

Can we agree that , while you are correct with the overstimulating modern life, havingall these damaging substances everywhere reduces the ability to "deal" with the stress in the first place?
But you are right, one of the first things i did was dialing down on the modern triggers like internet/videogame culture. These things nowadays trigger the reward system way harder than they used to. Things that are normal dont even trigger a reward response at all anymore.
Measure the puls of a person playing a battle royal game while he is one of the last guys to survive ... crazy.

Regina

Oh yeah. Like chicken and egg. With the estrogen and lower functioning. But then there's the guys Ray spoke of coming back from the War actually secreting milk due to their super high prolactin. But that again brings up the ability to rebound. The kid who ate roasts, eggs, milk, fruit and pudding in a loving family goes to war, comes back skinny, but goes back to eating good food. Plus a desire and confidence to embrace life fully.

My dad started out as motorcycle cop and retired as Chief of Detectives. But they rode these "Indians" back in the day. That's not him. But it looks like him and one of his brothers.

Attachments

• NPYD indian motorcycles.jpeg
    NPYD indian motorcycles.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 19

Regina

something as simple as being formula fed instead of breast fed sets up kids for failure health and masculinity wise, but its not a deliberate CIA agenda, its just that baby formula is just another way for food manufacturers to make money. Industrial profits over health is the main problem that causes almost everything, the large scale conspiracies' and agendas that don't involve profit are just a distraction
True. The CIA is only one arm of the Empire.

TheSir