Stop recommending Ivermectin, it inhibits Importin α/β, an esential protein for cellular processes

TurboTime

Perry Staltic

This is my problem with ivermectin. It's bait for the contrarians and it's the edge of the overton window. It's also not that great risk/reward.

If anything, the silver bullet is probably niacin Guy claims high dose Melatonin & Niacin is a cure all and also cures Covid/long Covid and vaccine damage

The risk of IVM is negligible; the potential benefit is huge. Ergo, no brainer. There is little to no evidence that the niacin protocol can do the same things IVM has been shown to do.

B

Braveheart

The risk of IVM is negligible; the potential benefit is huge. Ergo, no brainer. There is little to no evidence that the niacin protocol can do the same things IVM has been shown to do.
Right again you are....

RealNeat

This is my problem with ivermectin. It's bait for the contrarians and it's the edge of the overton window. It's also not that great risk/reward.

If anything, the silver bullet is probably niacin Guy claims high dose Melatonin & Niacin is a cure all and also cures Covid/long Covid and vaccine damage
Silver bullets surely don't exist. Especially since viruses alone can't do anything. People dodge bicycles to get hit by trains, because addressing the root cause of disease is a conspiracy theory apparently. I'm not sure I would call the Niatonin protocol a "save all" either.

what I've been thinking is that through all the SARSCOV bs we've actually been finding ways to try and eradicate the common cold. Something that's arguably been with us forever, and maybe it's not only with us, but from us.

maybe the common cold is a necessary seasonal cleansing, maybe some people need such processes to expel and dissolve pollutants and maybe some people are so weak and energetically inadequate that they can't handle the processing of all that junk. The viral theory of disease needs to be reframed, without that we are shooting in the dark.

Last edited:

WonMore

All I can say is that I took a lot of Ivermectin off and on for a year - the only horrifying part about it ( in my experience ) is seeing 3 ft tapeworms/ roundworms come out of you from having a nice sushi habit ( or eating awesome street Tacos from trucks or lots of trips to India or whatever ) I am not one of those parasitosis weirdos but I do think that parasites are one of the most neglected and misdiagnosed things out there especially in the USA where " we don't have them ". I would say grab a tube of horse wormer- follow the correct dosage and see what happens. As soon as anymore makes a connection to Covid , parasites and Lyme - I will have a braingasm.
Sorry for off-top, but what dosages have you been using and how often?

Tarmander

I used IVM a couple times as research for a podcast.

Seems very safe. Actually gave me quite a dopaminergic feel. Would use again.

But there are always risks.

What sold me on IVM was the length of time it has been out, 4 decades, which is plenty of time to find out some of the unofficial side effects. There aren't many.

Lindy is a thing with drugs and supplements that will help you stay on the right path

RealNeat

What sold me on IVM was the length of time it has been out, 4 decades, which is plenty of time to find out some of the unofficial side effects. There aren't many.

Lindy is a thing with drugs and supplements that will help you stay on the right path
EMFs and vaccines have made the so called BBB more "leaky" over the last 40 years. I have that concern with it and think it's a big reason why people have cns issues with it.

Aad

On this forum HCQ was all the craze last year.

And now it's Ivermectin.

It's insane.

golder

What does ‘lindy’ mean here? Did you ever try IVM again after the short trial before your podcast. The dopaminergic and masculine quality you reported piqued my interest! Thanks man.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals