I cured my opioid-autism-effect milk intolerance!!

I want to share how I cured my milk intolerance. I've never had diahreea or indigestion from milk, except during my period of alcoholism, but I was getting all the time the opioid-effects that lead to autism, inhability to think and socialize even before alcoholism.

Guess what I took
Cyproheptadine and NDT
But I tell you that the first few weeks NDT was doing nothing to my intolerance
A sip of milk would make me anhedonic ready to hibernate , more than that hypoxia
Everything changed with Cyproheptadine
After few weeks of 8 mg daily I started craving milk
So I drunk a liter whole milk
No symptoms
Next day I went to 2 liters
It gave me euphoria!!

I couldn't believe it
I'm doing now 3 liters a day whole milk
No side effects
I never thought I would get to this point
I don't stress at work anymore
It makes me live the moment and amazed about how light rays touch the trees

Now after waking up I am hyped to drink again
I think Cyproheptadine ups some liver enzymes that help digestion of casein
Now I am warm all the time
2 big bowel movements a day
If I eat starch 3-4
Cheese alone doesn't have this euphoric effect

Never thought it would be possible.

Mauritio

animalcule

Cypro is an antihistamine and anticholinergic -- maybe it's not that it increased liver enzyme production, it just tamps down whatever inflammation the milk was causing that led to brain fog/mental side effects. It's great that it's working so well for you, of course, but one thing to bear in mind is that anticholinergics have been linked to dementia.

Cypro is also sometimes prescribed to kids who have trouble gaining weight, bc it increases appetite. Could be another reason why you're so hyped to eat. But idk the mechanism for that.

peter88

Cypro gave me symptoms of a fatty liver. It increased my liver enzymes and bilirubin.

Alpha

Cyproheptadine at 8mg is too much, you are antagonizing dopamine receptors at that level. The autism effects from milk aren't coming from caesin, its the homogenation of bovine folate receptors.

peter88

Cyproheptadine at 8mg is too much, you are antagonizing dopamine receptors at that level. The autism effects from milk aren't coming from caesin, its the homogenation of bovine folate receptors.
Other people on this forum get the same autistic effects from goat or sheep dairy which aren’t homogenized.

Alpha

Other people on this forum get the same autistic effects from goat or sheep dairy which aren’t homogenized.
They are naturally homogenzied, and some of them do go through the process still.

In addition to the presence of bovine milk in a lot of the daily foods available.

OP
Androsclerosis
I know from experience that A2 milk has less opioid effects, thus less autism
A2 is known to have less opioid activity
Travis talked a lot about it on this forum
I am not a scientist to come and debate papers
That's my personal experience
Buttermilk has lactobacillus which can help degradation of casein, and again I got only opioid effects partially. I didn't get hypoxia and I could speak normally but got a bit of brain fog.
Raw milk has the enzymes to digest the proteins, again, it was better than the commercial one.

OP
Androsclerosis
Cypro is an antihistamine and anticholinergic -- maybe it's not that it increased liver enzyme production, it just tamps down whatever inflammation the milk was causing that led to brain fog/mental side effects. It's great that it's working so well for you, of course, but one thing to bear in mind is that anticholinergics have been linked to dementia.

Cypro is also sometimes prescribed to kids who have trouble gaining weight, bc it increases appetite. Could be another reason why you're so hyped to eat. But idk the mechanism for that.
Yes, i agree i wouldnt mess up with more Cyproheptadine than 1 mg from now on
I gave up cypro a week ago and appetite for milk is still there
Who knows the mechanism

Alpha

I know from experience that A2 milk has less opioid effects, thus less autism
A2 is known to have less opioid activity
Travis talked a lot about it on this forum
I am not a scientist to come and debate papers
That's my personal experience
Buttermilk has lactobacillus which can help degradation of casein, and again I got only opioid effects partially. I didn't get hypoxia and I could speak normally but got a bit of brain fog.
Raw milk has the enzymes to digest the proteins, again, it was better than the commercial one.
I remember that conversation, it was about bread and opioid receptor agonism. I'm talking about FRα-AA.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals