Rheumatoid Arthritis Managed With Fruit And Protein Diet

OP
A

Ania

I forgot to add that for fat I use mostly beef tallow and sometimes cocoa butter. I also supplement egg shell calcium on daily basis.

Hgreen56

@Ania
- Do you know how much grams fat you eat every day?
- How do you react on table sugar?
- how you react on coconut oil?
- why do you think water was causing troubles?
- do you notice any chest pains when arthritis pains increase?

Last edited:
OP
A

Ania

I normalny do not measure, but when I put everything in chronometer it was about 50-60 grams per day. I think coconut oil was causing trouble. I do not use table sugar at all, so it is hard to tell.
When I switched to distilled water, all my symptoms disappeared. Even my 30 yo urticaria. It was like a little personal miracle. I am not saying it is going to act like that to everyone, but in my case it was just another discovery. My life is becoming more and more restricted,but on the other hand I find it as another victory over allopathic medicine. I hope I will never use any poisoning drugs they offer to people like me.
No, never any chest pain, thankfully.

Hgreen56

I normalny do not measure, but when I put everything in chronometer it was about 50-60 grams per day. I think coconut oil was causing trouble. I do not use table sugar at all, so it is hard to tell.
When I switched to distilled water, all my symptoms disappeared. Even my 30 yo urticaria. It was like a little personal miracle. I am not saying it is going to act like that to everyone, but in my case it was just another discovery. My life is becoming more and more restricted,but on the other hand I find it as another victory over allopathic medicine. I hope I will never use any poisoning drugs they offer to people like me.
No, never any chest pain, thankfully.
and how are you reacting on salt?

OP
A

Ania

I use salt to taste quite freely. I do not notice any specific reaction.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals