How to be seen as the "alpha male" sorta guy other than with looks?

Herbie

it is relative to wich peoples you spend your time with,even an insecure dude can be the most powerfull person of his group,so anyone can be the most powerfull person of their group depending on who they spend time with,ray would be perceive as the most powerfull male in some group and not in others.the higher your degree of the characteristics i mentionned(there is some that i didnt mentionned,and some that i might have not realised),the most groups you will be perceived as the most powerfull person
I understand, what do you think about the current state of the world? Do you think that these alpha men are becoming more rare and replaced by men possessing dark triad traits?

Eberhardt

how do you feel?i have noticed that when i feel great,high degree of energy/power/masculinity i manifest the tendancie to do things/give to others,men and women,but specifically women,and it feel great,not off putting at all,when i have less energy and felt worst,the ideas and actions about making things giving things to others isnt as pleasing and it can reach a state when its displeasing,in this case when my sister ask me to do things for her,it cause me bad feelings to varying degrees
I know what you mean. I am fond of giving presents and I absolutly cannot function with someone who doesnt feel comfortable receving. To me gift giving is not the same as providing though. Providing implies that the other person is reliant on you for survival (outside of a crisis situation.)/maintainence. I do not find those to be much more related than sex is to rape. (Not saying being dependant is as unethical as rape). But I like recieving gifts too, but not living off my gf salary.

Nomane Euger

I understand, what do you think about the current state of the world? Do you think that these alpha men are becoming more rare and replaced by men possessing dark triad traits?
i think very little of it,i dont poison my mind with ideas/perspectives that diminish my power and quietude specifically if i feel i am not in a state where i can handle most things,and specifically when most of things are just claims thoughs different social medias that i cant verify my self,so i cant give a high degree of credibility to these claims.i dont know how it was in the past,and i cant verify claims about past times so i cant talk about how things evolved,if i talk about my life time,i am 26,there is still peoples with more power and influence than others in most groups,most of them dont have a high degree of the ideal men charateristics i listed,and men having a significant degree of the ideal men charateristics i listed are very rare,even among men trying to be masculine,like peoples working out,trying to date girls,most of them are far from a high degree of these characteristics.yes"dark triad"characteristics men are among the most pleasing to a lot of women these days because thats more pleasing thats insecure dudes manifesting 0power and not even trying,by manifesting domination/some agressivity/mocking/coldness on insecure peoples,you will be perceive as more powerfull as insecure peoples will submit,and most peoples have a varying degree of insecurity,but the "dark triad" men would collapse instantly in the presence of a powerfull/serene/masculine male with the good characteristics i listed

Herbie

i think very little of it,i dont poison my mind with ideas/perspectives that diminish my power and quietude specifically if i feel i am not in a state where i can handle most things,and specifically when most of things are just claims thoughs different social medias that i cant verify my self,so i cant give a high degree of credibility to these claims.i dont know how it was in the past,and i cant verify claims about past times so i cant talk about how things evolved,if i talk about my life time,i am 26,there is still peoples with more power and influence than others in most groups,most of them dont have a high degree of the ideal men charateristics i listed,and men having a significant degree of the ideal men charateristics i listed are very rare,even among men trying to be masculine,like peoples working out,trying to date girls,most of them are far from a high degree of these characteristics.yes"dark triad"characteristics men are among the most pleasing to a lot of women these days because thats more pleasing thats insecure dudes manifesting 0power and not even trying,by manifesting domination/some agressivity/mocking/coldness on insecure peoples,you will be perceive as more powerfull as insecure peoples will submit,and most peoples have a varying degree of insecurity,but the "dark triad" men would collapse instantly in the presence of a powerfull/serene/masculine male with the good characteristics i listed
Thanks for the reply.

Matestube

In your first comment your lack of explicitness is detrimental to anyone that has not experience the « I couldn’t care less state »because they are not gonna reach this state just by deciding it so,this advice is overblown in movies and by many peoples are influencers,so it make your intentions questionable,if you réalise that your first comment is lacking explicitness to the point where it could be perceive as flippant and not helping,why did you write it in this ‘manner?it easily can be perceived by me or others as someone trying to put him self forward to get some attention/recognitions from others and self esteems while not caring about how it will help others,Wich is the opposite of the « I couldn’t care less state »,I am not in your mind,just how your comments can be perceived,caring less in not an conscious decision,it is mostly a consequence of your biological state,it is better to give advices on what have helped you to reach this state
Why are you so confrontational in a non-constructive way to everyone?

bk_

Incels say it is all about looks. Naturally I'd agree since there is an inherent simplicity to it that just speaks common sense.

On the flipside I have always hated being the odd one out which is why I do not try to "fit in" with most people anymore.

I don't believe my looks are irredeemable forever but still want to explore some other social dynamics at play here.

So if not looks ONLY then status too? How do you become seen more in the same light as the alpha through having status (with some looks of course too)?

I have never seen this. All guys I see who have "status" tend to be pretty decent looking dudes even if not flawless.

I do not want to be the low status loser of every group to act as an appeaser while never moving up ranks.

I can't think of what social club or avenue or whatnot where I'd have any advantage. Like I imagine if I were to hypothetically join a group of mixed gender/sex losers to appear like the top dog said group would either already have someone in this position, or said group would not exist.

I do not want to waste anymore time trying to appease others or watch others inside have fun while I just play the pitiful or weird observer.

Someone said on an incel site that sex ratio affects things maybe -- that a lone guy or few guys around many fold more girls would be seen as more alpha-esque by default.

The problem? Only in theory does such a place or social structure exist where tons of females occupy while almost no males do -- especially where these few males also appear high status rather than just an after thought.

See since I have no hope for social success with no options now I basically focus on looks since it seems there is no other way to be successful unless you have the right social conditions and structures to be in the right "place" to be successful with women and money and whatnot.

I had also thought of moving, but if you barely get anything where you live to begin with.....

I wanted to join groups but it feels like the barrier to entry in to anything is either unclear, or your presence does not benefit others.

Like I live near a college area and see people relatively in my age group but feel everyone is locked down and closed off. Like some girls and guys hang out but there is no way to "break in" unless you are already good looking enough or popular or some mix of these two things. Also I obviously do not want to fit in to a group just for the sake of being in a group ... I want to go where I am wanted or liked and you know. I think forcing yourself where you are not wanted is not optimal. Plus even if you "share interests" I have a history of having been flat-out ignored and avoided even in the midst of social stuff -- i.e., others just stick with who they know and who benefits them. In this case I would have to depend on having phenomenal traits in some way, or the perfect "opening" or environment or social area where I would "win" by default.

I considered art kinda "circles" but they are too vague and messy -- no real "structure" but honestly that can apply or boil down to many social systems these days anyways.

I just feel that -- if people knew they could benefit from me -- then they would want to hang out around me. No point forcing someone to eat some offering they are not in the mood for, you know?

I just basically can't find where or how to "win" socially rather than just sail on by, which I do anyways.

It is like you can try more to "be social" but that does not necessarily make you attractive nor successful. If it did then what merit would a looks discrepancy show? Clearly it is not 100% about one's looks but sometimes other attributes are far too exaggerated as well (like how one acts when I have seen douchebag guys with friends and girls and sex and social respect and such, while some nice and very helpful and good natured guys are virgins with 2 friends maybe).

But this is a fine place for deep and multi-faceted, intellectual and scientific-type discussions (unlike most incel forums).
A book about a short, bald, nerdy incel who went on a journey to learn to be attractive. Don’t judge half-way through, read all the way to the end.

Nomane Euger

Why are you so confrontational in a non-constructive way to everyone?
Because i ate a lot of chocolate these past days and i dont have fruits/coconut water anymore ,it increased my competitivity and diminished my tolerance to things i deemed to have a potential negative impact on others.pointing out other peoples incoherences can be constructive, on the other post you sentenced james for something he didnt do,so i did explain why it was unlegit,i dont claim that i do it for the love of humanity,but it has the positive impact on making some peoples realise that some comments are unfounded,so they should not give credit to it

Last edited:
i feel all this could be cured by living in hawaii - head up to the north shore and learn to surf. eat what the locals eat , soak up the sun and the iodine of the sea. let your hair and beard grow out. learn the concept of being an actual " bro " / " brah " and learn the concept of aloha - after a year you are in shape , at one with nature , brave and hot , no matter how old or whatever was genetically thrown at you. pineapple, papaya , weed , fish , sugar cane , all good things . never met a surfer that had any problems attracting women. if you are young - be a big wave surfer - they are the testosterone monsters.

OccamzRazer

i feel all this could be cured by living in hawaii - head up to the north shore and learn to surf. eat what the locals eat , soak up the sun and the iodine of the sea. let your hair and beard grow out. learn the concept of being an actual " bro " / " brah " and learn the concept of aloha - after a year you are in shape , at one with nature , brave and hot , no matter how old or whatever was genetically thrown at you. pineapple, papaya , weed , fish , sugar cane , all good things . never met a surfer that had any problems attracting women. if you are young - be a big wave surfer - they are the testosterone monsters.
Perhaps there should be a Ray Peat Forum Caravan that starts in Canada and slowly migrates down South, before taking the plane to Hawaii/Mehico/Peru/etc!

Hayley

Surfers are some of the biggest douchbags out of any sport. Selfish and literally addicted to catching waves. But yes they are hot.

Hayley

i feel all this could be cured by living in hawaii - head up to the north shore and learn to surf. eat what the locals eat , soak up the sun and the iodine of the sea. let your hair and beard grow out. learn the concept of being an actual " bro " / " brah " and learn the concept of aloha - after a year you are in shape , at one with nature , brave and hot , no matter how old or whatever was genetically thrown at you. pineapple, papaya , weed , fish , sugar cane , all good things . never met a surfer that had any problems attracting women. if you are young - be a big wave surfer - they are the testosterone monsters

I’ve noticed a lot of surfers are d-bags (compared to other sport cultures) but maybe it’s just in a competitive high test kind of way. They do look much healthier and more attractive than gen pop. I attribute it to spending time in the sun and ocean.

tankasnowgod

A book about a short, bald, nerdy incel who went on a journey to learn to be attractive. Don’t judge half-way through, read all the way to the end.

Those in the thread that scoff at advice like "Get a haircut" should read Neil's account on page 76 of what he did when Mystery told him to shave his head and get a tan. True, those steps weren't the only ones, but even in his own appraisal, two quick and simple changes noticeably improved his looks.

L

Lord Cola

If you play a musical instrument very well and soulfully, and are able to sweat profusely while doing so, that makes you very attractive.

JamesGatz

Those in the thread that scoff at advice like "Get a haircut" should read Neil's account on page 76 of what he did when Mystery told him to shave his head and get a tan. True, those steps weren't the only ones, but even in his own appraisal, two quick and simple changes noticeably improved his looks.
We scoff at the advice because the entire book is very exaggerated and Neil Strauss and the PUA community are notorious scammers - Mystery, that whole RSD group that was birthed from these group of weasels (RSD Owen, etc) is an absolute joke - There's a reason why the RSD community completely died out and scammers like RSD Owen moved to "Life Coaching".

1346_tdowencook14_1286174330.jpg

Their on-field footage consists of the following:
- paying off girls to make out with them on camera
- approaching drunk, average-looking girls and getting rejected and cursed out by 9 out of 10 of them until they get lucky with 1 that is drunk enough to do stuff with them - then they say "success! I did it! I got with a drunk girl to prove my worth!"

It's really not that hard to go to a club filled with low-quality drunk women and get one of them to kiss you or do XYZ. They think they are "being confident" while in reality they are just the annoying, try-hards that a girl will pity enough to kiss or do XYZ with.

The only thing getting a haircut will do is make you hypometabolic due to its importance to metabolism

Meanwhile - a man that follows real advice and decides to engage in jaw expansion and actually restores his face, spine, and overall his body to his full potential massively improves his health and breathing can literally sit back and do nothing while he is consistently approached by much higher-quality SOBER women that genuinely like him and genuinely give him their love and attention and most importantly genuinely want his children

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

We scoff at the advice because the entire book is very exaggerated and Neil Strauss and the PUA community are notorious scammers - Mystery, that whole RSD group that was birthed from these group of weasels (RSD Owen, etc) is an absolute joke - There's a reason why the RSD community completely died out and scammers like RSD Owen moved to "Life Coaching".​
Clearly, you haven't even read the book. And clearly, you didn't even bother to read the few paragraphs I directed you to. The point was even some quick, simple steps (a haircut and a tan from a salon) allowed Neil to look noticeably better, and feel better about himself. And everyone could do something like this (be it a haircut, new clothes, a different beard style, cleaning up your place, a tan, hitting the gym, or what have you). You don't have to get a "coach" or become a "PUA" to do that.

And seriously, if what you are currently doing isn't working, TRY SOMETHING ELSE.

Mystery and Neil didn't have anything to do with RSD, other than the claim that the RSD guys moved in on "Project Hollywood." I'm fairly certain Neil himself would call RSD a bunch of scammers, he pretty much does in the book.

And while I'm certainly not selling anyone in the "PUA community," there could be another obvious reason the anyone from RSD and other of those "gurus" are no longer active..... age. "The Game" was written in 2005, and it's now 2022. If those guys were in their 30s then, they are in their 50s now.

View attachment 34994

Their on-field footage consists of the following:
- paying off girls to make out with them on camera
- approaching drunk, average-looking girls and getting rejected and cursed out by 9 out of 10 of them until they get lucky with 1 that is drunk enough to do stuff with them - then they say "success! I did it! I got with a drunk girl to prove my worth!"

It's really not that hard to go to a club filled with low-quality drunk women and get one of them to kiss you or do XYZ. They think they are "being confident" while in reality they are just the annoying, try-hards that a girl will pity enough to kiss or do XYZ with.​
Again, just proving that you haven't read Neil's book. He basically calls out "Tyler Durden" (aka RSD Owen) as a scammer, and questions his ability. Everything you just posted basically adds credibility to Neil's portrayal of both Tyler/Owen, and the RSD guys.

The only thing getting a haircut will do is make you hypometabolic due to its importance to metabolism
Bold claim there. And I'm not just talking about the font. What do you have to back this up?

This would be an incredibly easy RCT to conduct, so please, post the study that shows this. I'm very curious what markers they measured (temp? pulse? TSH? T4? T3?)

Meanwhile - a man that follows real advice and decides to engage in jaw expansion and actually restores his face, spine, and overall his body to his full potential massively improves his health and breathing can literally sit back and do nothing while he is consistently approached by much higher-quality SOBER women that genuinely like him and genuinely give him their love and attention and most importantly genuinely want his children
Another incredibly bold claim. First, what exactly is the timetable as to when this will happen for a guy? Six months of "Jaw Expansion" and just sitting on the couch? That's pretty close to "literally doing nothing."

And second, where is the proof that anything in the second part will happen? Do you have even one before and after "case study?"

Last edited:

JamesGatz

Clearly, you haven't even read the book. Mystery and Neil didn't have anything to do with RSD, other than the claim that the RSD guys moved in on "Project Hollywood." I'm fairly certain Neil himself would call RSD a bunch of scammers, he pretty much does in the book.

And while I'm certainly not selling anyone in the "PUA community," there could be another obvious reason the anyone from RSD and other of those "gurus" are no longer active..... age. "The Game" was written in 2005, and it's now 2022. If those guys were in their 30s then, they are in their 50s now.

Also, I'm curious what you mean by "we." Are you speaking on behalf of an organization, and not just yourself?

Again, just proving that you haven't read Neil's book. He basically calls out "Tyler Durden" (aka RSD Owen) as a scammer, and questions his ability. Everything you just posted basically adds credibility to Neil's portrayal of both Tyler/Owen, and the RSD guys.

Bold claim there. And I'm not just talking about the font. What do you have to back this up?

This would be an incredibly easy RCT to conduct, so please, post the study that shows this. I'm very curious what markers they measured (temp? pulse? TSH? T4? T3?)

Another incredibly bold claim. First, what exactly is the timetable as to when this will happen for a guy? Six months of "Jaw Expansion" and just sitting on the couch? That's pretty close to "literally doing nothing."

And second, where is the proof that anything in the second part will happen? Do you have even one before and after "case study?"
I didn't read through the book because it's painful reading anything from Neil Strauss - It's an exaggerated, adventure book with methods that are just utterly embarrassing. Magic tricks, "peacocking", "reading palms" - such an utter joke that spells try-hard to a girl.

And this is the same dude that brags about using his methods to "Get Brittany Spears phone number" - an absolute utter joke to be bragging about.

And I do know that Neil shares a negative view of RSD Owen, but at the end of the day - birds of a feather flock together. They all partied at the same clubs doing these painful, try-hard methods to get with the same random drunk chicks. Neil may think he is being more genuine than weasels like Tyler, but at the end of the day -

This entire PUA community and their preachings -

"looks don't matter man, you can still get with a girl"

Is such an utter coping mechanism and actually causes harm to a man because instead of taking the time to improve his face, spine, posture - things that matter tremendously to his health that he can definitely change - he instead leaves himself to never improve in these aspects and practices "game"

Looks matter IN EVERY ANIMAL SPECIES - especially people

In adoption agencies - the dogs with the best bone structure get adopted first, in primates - the monkey with the best bone structure will get the most ape p****

The dog on the left would be adopted - the dog on the right would be euthanized

06fd3ee3c53ab387a04df417075cd752.jpg
49cb79d35e3640a1b005287de39f1754-0.jpg

I don't need a study to prove hair is vital to metabolism when you can do your own experiment in .2 seconds and feel x10 better when insulating your head with a hat or a covering.

Hair is vital to every mammalian species - hair loss is instinctively seen as a negative thing to happen in oneself

Our brains are meant to be insulated. In every mammalian species - hair is vital for the animal's survival, but for our species - supposedly only the women need long hair? How does this work ?

All this short hair and haircut propaganda for men is just another giant plot to weaken the male population

A case study for what ? Men filter women out by nice faces and women filter men out by nice faces (way harsher than men do) - you can literally observe ANY woman to confirm this theory

But the only difference for women is that they retrieve the genetics of the attractive man while using the unattractive men for betabuxxx (provider)

Last edited:

tfcjesse

Lmao Jamesgatz might be an early rollout of basic AI forum member implants. frequent and lengthy posts , similarly formatted , all with pretty much the same level of elementary reasoning. Don’t even need to see the username to know it’s him

tankasnowgod

And I do know that Neil shares a negative view of RSD Owen, but at the end of the day - birds of a feather flock together.
Well, Neil and Owen never "flocked together," so they must be very different types of birds.
They all partied at the same clubs doing these painful, try-hard methods to get with the same random drunk chicks.
I mean, there are only so many clubs in West Hollywood. I have "partied" at many of the same clubs too. That only means that I lived in the same general area. Which, I did.
Neil may think he is being more genuine than weasels like Tyler, but at the end of the day -

This entire PUA community and their preachings -

"looks don't matter man, you can still get with a girl"
Again, silly. I literally pointed you to the page in his book were Mystery states (and Neil experiences) that LOOKS DO MATTER. They just aren't the only thing that matters. And if you read the comments from women in this thread, it's pretty obvious that looks aren't the only thing that matters to them. They mention personality a lot.
Is such an utter coping mechanism and actually causes harm to a man because instead of taking the time to improve his face, spine, posture - things that matter tremendously to his health that he can definitely change - he instead leaves himself to never improve in these aspects and practices "game"
Again, wrong. He explicitly states in his book that he works on both. He doesn't have your obsession with Jaws, but he absolutely works on himself. I've even heard him state "Being yourself doesn't work. But being you best self always does." This statement was directly in reference to working on yourself.
Looks matter IN EVERY ANIMAL SPECIES - especially people

In adoption agencies - the dogs with the best bone structure get adopted first, in primates - the monkey with the best bone structure will get the most ape p****

The dog on the left would be adopted - the dog on the right would be euthanized

View attachment 34999View attachment 35000
Again, strawman argument. Neil never makes the claim that "Looks don't matter." But he does state several times that even good looks aren't enough.
I don't need a study to prove hair is vital to metabolism when you can do your own experiment in .2 seconds and feel x10 better when insulating your head with a hat or a covering.
What does a hat have to do with getting a haircut? Or even having hair? You said "The only thing getting a haircut will do is make you hypometabolic."
Hair is vital to every mammalian species - hair loss is instinctively seen as a negative thing to happen in oneself

Our brains are meant to be insulated. In every mammalian species - hair is vital for the animal's survival, but for our species - supposedly only the women need long hair? How does this work ?
No idea what you are even trying to claim here. I've had long hair, and I've had very short hair. Any cut or styling made no noticeable difference in my metabolism. Just because hair loss might be due to low metabolism does NOT mean that getting a haircut will lower your metabolism. I experienced hypothyroid symptoms with both long and short hair, and also had both long and short hair when I had improved metabolism.
All this short hair and haircut propaganda for men is just another giant plot to weaken the male population
Bruh.

Obviously, this is silly. Short hair for men was the norm before the sixties. It's only since then that men have opted for longer hairstyles. And yet, metabolic health has been on the decline since then. I think there are much more significant factors, like PUFA consumption, iron fortification, stress, EMF pollution, and such.
A case study for what ? Men filter women out by nice faces and women filter men out by nice faces (way harsher than men do) - you can literally observe ANY woman to confirm this theory
Dude, do you even read what you write? You claimed "a man that follows real advice and decides to engage in jaw expansion and actually restores his face, spine, and overall his body to his full potential massively improves his health and breathing can literally sit back and do nothing while he is consistently approached by much higher-quality SOBER women that genuinely like him and genuinely give him their love and attention and most importantly genuinely want his children."

This is not just saying that "women filter men by nice faces." You made the claim that by simply working on jaw expansion and body, and NOTHING else, that women would suddenly be throwing themselves at them and giving them love and children. I have NEVER seen anything close to this, anywhere. It's completely ridiculous. You are claiming that intelligence, personality, charisma, money, job, social circle, interests, all of those things mean NOTHING, or at the very least, can fully be trumped by simply looking good.

Of course good looks are a plus. I don't know anyone who denies this.
But the only difference for women is that they retrieve the genetics of the attractive man while using the unattractive men for betabuxxx (provider)
Well, at least this is one of the main themes in Robin Baker's "Sperm Wars." Have you at least read any of the popular books on evolutionary psychology, like that or "The Red Queen?"

JamesGatz

Well, Neil and Owen never "flocked together," so they must be very different types of birds.

I mean, there are only so many clubs in West Hollywood. I have "partied" at many of the same clubs too. That only means that I lived in the same general area. Which, I did.

Again, silly. I literally pointed you to the page in his book were Mystery states (and Neil experiences) that LOOKS DO MATTER. They just aren't the only thing that matters. And if you read the comments from women in this thread, it's pretty obvious that looks aren't the only thing that matters to them. They mention personality a lot.

Again, wrong. He explicitly states in his book that he works on both. He doesn't have your obsession with Jaws, but he absolutely works on himself. I've even heard him state "Being yourself doesn't work. But being you best self always does." This statement was directly in reference to working on yourself.

Again, strawman argument. Neil never makes the claim that "Looks don't matter." But he does state several times that even good looks aren't enough.

What does a hat have to do with getting a haircut? Or even having hair? You said "The only thing getting a haircut will do is make you hypometabolic."

No idea what you are even trying to claim here. I've had long hair, and I've had very short hair. Any cut or styling made no noticeable difference in my metabolism. Just because hair loss might be due to low metabolism does NOT mean that getting a haircut will lower your metabolism. I experienced hypothyroid symptoms with both long and short hair, and also had both long and short hair when I had improved metabolism.

Bruh.

Obviously, this is silly. Short hair for men was the norm before the sixties. It's only since then that men have opted for longer hairstyles. And yet, metabolic health has been on the decline since then. I think there are much more significant factors, like PUFA consumption, iron fortification, stress, EMF pollution, and such.

Dude, do you even read what you write? You claimed "a man that follows real advice and decides to engage in jaw expansion and actually restores his face, spine, and overall his body to his full potential massively improves his health and breathing can literally sit back and do nothing while he is consistently approached by much higher-quality SOBER women that genuinely like him and genuinely give him their love and attention and most importantly genuinely want his children."

This is not just saying that "women filter men by nice faces." You made the claim that by simply working on jaw expansion and body, and NOTHING else, that women would suddenly be throwing themselves at them and giving them love and children. I have NEVER seen anything close to this, anywhere. It's completely ridiculous. You are claiming that intelligence, personality, charisma, money, job, social circle, interests, all of those things mean NOTHING, or at the very least, can fully be trumped by simply looking good.

Of course good looks are a plus. I don't know anyone who denies this.

Well, at least this is one of the main themes in Robin Baker's "Sperm Wars." Have you at least read any of the popular books on evolutionary psychology, like that or "The Red Queen?"
Neil and Owen both lived and partied together for quiet some time - is that not flocking together ?

This is what Neil Strauss means when he says looks matter and to "improve your looks"

neil-strauss-before-and-after.jpg

An absolute utter joke

This is what I mean when I say looks matter and you should absolutely be trying to restore your face, spine, body to it's full potential:

unknown.png

He says "Good looks aren't enough" -

How would he ever know ? He's never stepped foot in the shoes of an attractive man - He's never known the feeling of literally walking down the street and getting approached by a decent girl every time he stepped outside without even opening his mouth.

He says that because his version of "improving his looks" is a clown show

When I say looks I am talking about genuinely good epigenetic quality. You cannot fake this with a "haircut" and a "tan" - you need to actually do the work to achieve this

You say you have never seen anything close to this well I claim I have seen everything close to this - if you are good-looking enough - you can bypass just about everything - it's DIFFICULT to lose and a lot of what you say and do doesn't actually matter

Why are human men encouraged to have short hair ?

I have never seen a monkey ask another monkey for a haircut - maybe a grooming, but that's about it.

In every other mammalian species (males and females) - hair is treated as vital to the survival of that animal and both sexes are encouraged to grow their hair. My argument in relation to head insulation is that hair is utilized to insulate the head and keep the brain warm - i.e. that it actually serves a vital purpose and should be grown out to fulfill that purpose. My metabolic health vastly improved and suffered when I had long (hair past my shoulders) and short hair (near a buzzcut)

Last edited:

Matestube

Neil and Owen both lived and partied together for quiet some time - is that not flocking together ?

This is what Neil Strauss means when he says looks matter and to "improve your looks"

View attachment 35002

An absolute utter joke

This is what I mean when I say looks matter and you should absolutely be trying to restore your face, spine, body to it's full potential:

View attachment 35003

He says "Good looks aren't enough" -

How would he ever know ? He's never stepped foot in the shoes of an attractive man - He's never known the feeling of literally walking down the street and getting approached by a decent girl every time he stepped outside without even opening his mouth.

He says that because his version of "improving his looks" is a clown show

When I say looks I am talking about genuinely good epigenetic quality. You cannot fake this with a "haircut" and a "tan" - you need to actually do the work to achieve this

You say you have never seen anything close to this well I claim I have seen everything close to this - if you are good-looking enough - you can bypass just about everything - it's DIFFICULT to lose and a lot of what you say and do doesn't actually matter

Why are human men encouraged to have short hair ?

I have never seen a monkey ask another monkey for a haircut - maybe a grooming, but that's about it.

In every other mammalian species (males and females) - hair is treated as vital to the survival of that animal and both sexes are encouraged to grow their hair. My argument in relation to head insulation is that hair is utilized to insulate the head and keep the brain warm - i.e. that it actually serves a vital purpose and should be grown out to fulfill that purpose. My metabolic health vastly improved and suffered when I had long (hair past my shoulders) and short hair (near a buzzcut)
Massive amounts of androgens will get you a long way in the looks department.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals