Does high testosterone make you more likely to be gay or have ED? Some observations from guys I see/know

Nomane Euger

I haven't retested estradiol, I just know my testosterone. My last blood test under testosterone before stopping (I just started again) was 1400ng/dl. (enanthate)

My sleep is very bad but it is also without testosterone, it's just "worse" (can have several sleepless nights in a week if I don't take antihistamines/melatonin/passionflower or something like that),

the other negative point is the perspiration, especially in the summer, when I can't put a t-shirt in and ruin it with perspiration in 10 minutes.
Besides, the smell of my perspiration has changed, going from an "acid" smell to scentless or a much more "firm" smell I sometimes think I recognize a smell of cannabis too lmao, even if I may be delirious.

That said, the positive effects largely outweigh (powerful anxiolitic effect, large increase in strength during training, confidence, etc.)
have you measured your DHT ? do you have any history of estrogenic symptoms such as gyno ? have you ever tryed eating foods that high in compounds that in théory lower aromatase such as grass fed grass finished liver ? if yes did you notice anything from it ?

Last edited:

DDRB

Herbie

A big portion of bodybuilders/steroid junkies have gay tendencies. Not even talking about trenbolone. They love being around men as well. I like being around male friends but these guys take it to a next level. Admiring each other almost to a gay level. Salivating over musculature. Majority of them also seems scared when they meet genuine dominant guys like fighters or people who went through a lot of hardship. A lot of it is a facade wanting to scare their predators off.

I think bodybuilding is gay to the core. You are judged by males as a pro bodybuilder. I understand young men falling for it. As muscles do make you more attractive to the opposite sex. But the "sport" and culture is gay and warped.

I know a few bodybuilders and they are slow as hell in the mind. You run circles around them. They don't even know this is their weakness. Yet they are quite arrogant often. Quite funny. Easy targets for sure.

Nothing against people who use steroids but know that taking high dosages of these hormones can severely imbalance your body chemistry. Esp. over the years.
I joined a gym for a few years 15 years ago, one day it hit me like a freight train what you have described.

Jerkboy

It's possibly a little narcissistic, but not particularly "gay". And yes it's nice to have a beautiful and functional body...
Either way it's cheery picking, most of my friends who do this practice have girlfriends and sex with women.
Just because you have sex with women don't mean you are not gay or bisexual. Hehe. A lot of people seem to not even notice their gay behaviours. It is almost normal now to be a little bit gay. Especially in the west.

A big portion of bodybuilders admire male physiques and salivate over it. I am muscular but never look at a male with a lot of muscle as something to be admired or looking good. That is gay. It does not even look good (excessive bulk).

Anyways, functional is questionable. A lot of bodybuilders are stiff and slow. Cardio is more important to stay fit. Which a lot of bodybuilders hate and do very little of.

Jerkboy

BTW natural high testosterone and estrogen does not cause this behaviour. Natural high test men act different from people who take exogonous test. As it is also about cortisol, test, estrogen, progesterone, etc. ratio's. Plus what happens in the tissue and brain.

So no high testosterone does not make you gay.

Matestube

BTW natural high testosterone and estrogen does not cause this behaviour. Natural high test men act different from people who take exogonous test. As it is also about cortisol, test, estrogen, progesterone, etc. ratio's. Plus what happens in the tissue and brain.

So no high testosterone does not make you gay.
There is no way to know who has high testosterone or not in reality just with blood levels.
Blood levels don't mean much, only tissue levels do.
If you want to assess high testosterone you need to judge by behavior and physical characteristics.
And even then, you don't know for sure if it's high testosterone or high androstenedione, high androstenediol.

VitoScaletta

They're on trenbolone, not testosterone, the reason tren has such cursed effects is due to its extreme affinity to the progesterone receptors, which could lead to alterations in the brain that changes your sexual preferences. You're at a high risk if you have inbalanced dopamine receptors in your brain, there's no way in hell testosterone could have such effect, it doesn't even bind to the progesterone receptors
Well said!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals